• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale 2023 - Discussion

heslo

Reservist
My feedback:

Bring back to the shop:

item_52285.png
Plum cake36
item_52286.png
Candy canes37
item_52287.png
Christmas pudding41
item_52288.png
Eggnog45
item_52289.png
Yule log21
item_52290.png
Christmas butter cookies cutouts26
item_52291.png
Roseberry-orange Thumbprint35
item_52292.png
Christmas gingerbread house45
item_52293.png
Holiday gift 202030
item_52751.png
Holiday gift 202110
item_53138.png
Green holiday gift30

Also, whole event seems lazy to me. Like it was done in a rush and unlike previous years seems empty.

heslo

Reservist
Also the new Christmas set is I suppose good for an Archelogist job, however, the luck bonuses are too weak I guess -
160 % luck combined, while only clothing of Helen Gibbs set gives you 169 luck on top of dollars and whatever else.
Why can't you make for once a normal set for Christmas? Do you enjoy, when players complain about this? This might be a set you would want once, but when you have it, you're gonna wish that it won't drop from the chests, like previous Christmas chests, cause they are WEAK and useless.

1702321657006.png

1702321632449.png

1702321638053.png

1702321644788.png

1702321597821.png

1702321569068.png

Rayaa

Reservist
My feedback:

Bring back to the shop:

item_52285.png
Plum cake36
item_52286.png
Candy canes37
item_52287.png
Christmas pudding41
item_52288.png
Eggnog45
item_52289.png
Yule log21
item_52290.png
Christmas butter cookies cutouts26
item_52291.png
Roseberry-orange Thumbprint35
item_52292.png
Christmas gingerbread house45
item_52293.png
Holiday gift 202030
item_52751.png
Holiday gift 202110
item_53138.png
Green holiday gift30

Also, whole event seems lazy to me. Like it was done in a rush and unlike previous years seems empty.
+1 Why you want to skip these items? A lot of people are just collest bonds/nuggets for these.. And now u skip them? Just 1 question:.. WHY?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
[item=53599000] this chest ( Christmas Care Package )contains xmas buffs , since there isn't any information about it , maybe it's from a quest or just a Xmas gift. But I would've liked if it was on the shop as a chest or just the buffs like everybody said.

Deleted User - 115745

so 100 rare Yellow Holiday Gifts
59 possible prizes.... but 30% from it are useless quest items.......
70 yellow holiday gifts for 55 prizes

the devs think when they make this events... did they ever ask players about it?
we posted 1000 times : quest items should be limited to quest
just look at this prizes :Recipe Book , 21x usless 2015-2017 chests and we can going, the most useless click event.
Brainless DEVS.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Previously you had to click 120 or 130 times. and everyone is whining as usual! and now click 100x and the howling continues! a few are ungrateful! Here is beta Logically, some of them are not usable! But you always forget the new world!

PS: It is disrespectful to mention the developers and InnoGame (Hiernloss). You should show respect

Mullet

Reservist
So, if we put the whining aside, the main thing that community wants is to lower the drop chance of Quest items or limit the number of dropped Quest items just to the required amount by quests.

Personally, I would like to suggest, that the Gifts would start dropping when you progress (or at the start of) in the questline. Reasoning: It allows to limit the number of Quest items dropped more reasonably AND, this is the main reason, it discourages cheaters, or better to say, it severly limits them with creating the fake accounts (simple limitation of having to have completed Saving the saloon 2 to start the Christmas questline, ergo to start the drop of Gifts during work, could drastically reduce the number of fake accounts created just to boost someone´s income from selling the chests, simply because the amount of time required to start dropping Gifts would quadruple). Saving the saloon 2 is the requirement for quite a few features/ questlines, so it´s not a new requirement. Who wins? Community, because cheaters will not be able to boost their equip to the sky and beyond. But also InnoGames, because people will be "forced" to spend more.

edit: some grammar

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I had used severe verbal abuse in real life. And I was reported. Because she lied! I don't provide any evidence to the contrary that she started. Because his best friend also lied! In short I had to pay a fine of over 600.00. It's better to write an intern than to insult Webahle! For the new world, some things are okay. I know it's annoying. But Last Word just has LCM. She's the boss

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Thanks.. But where is the gifts ? 2020-21-22 ? Dont want to add to shop? If somebody want to level up etc. Vaquero set, how can he do it? Come on guys take it back to us!
Gift box 2020 and 2019 only collectible images are available! and daily tasks are also available to choose from.

Criminus

Private First Class
I had used severe verbal abuse in real life. And I was reported. Because she lied! I don't provide any evidence to the contrary that she started. Because his best friend also lied! In short I had to pay a fine of over 600.00. It's better to write an intern than to insult Webahle! For the new world, some things are okay. I know it's annoying. But Last Word just has LCM. She's the boss
100% right.