• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale 2023 - Discussion

Guiri

Corporal
Well, you call us stupid, we call us players that know what are talking about. Nobody is complaining about click event or something for free, no, we are just using brain and by magic of logic we can tell what should have been done for better experience. Huge improvements have been done because of us constatnly pushing poor Loki to send this and this and this. It may look stupid for you, but thats what feedback looks like. From somebody, who spent here more than enough nuggets, I can tell you non of my post ever pointed out getting something for free just because. I am always replying with my brain and what I think is better or the best for players and our experience overall and I think 99% of us are doing just the same.

Sometimes, when somebody wakes up with bad mood, its good to relax before logging somewhere in :)
maybe I wasnt talking about you.....and I also know what I am talking about. not all clicky events give reskill potions, and they never will. however each time there is a clicky event that doesnt give reskill potions people complain.

also I am not sure the changes done in game have much to do with what is said here, I would be surprised if even 1% reaches the LCM and of those 1% she would discard 99%, meaning 1 thing in 1000 might be implemented into the game. This forum is more to keep people quiet by making them think they have some influence.

Guiri

Corporal
I don't think there's any relevant wing arguing that the events should be effortless. If anything, there's a movement to make the event MORE inaccessible to cheating, together with yes... better rewards. The better rewards aren't top notch sets anyways, we're asking for less junk in our inventories.
if you have junk in your inventory, sell it to the trader. one day you get the 100M achievement

TakiZ0

Reservist
Well hello :D
After 2 years of not playing, i was thinking to take a look on this old game forum, maybe something improved after i quit.
No surprise to me that the updates are still no real issues being adressed or changed.
They maxed the lvl and added new items in the tombolas each year and that`s it.
It seems adventures still lack interest and dead worlds are still dead. Don`t know about fort fights, they fixed the unbalance of attack vs defence, right ? :njub:
In the hope that i remember to look on the forums again, in another 2-3 years, and find something interesting, i wish everyone happy holidays.
Bye !

Because they were not logical changes. The community needs character class changes but to be logical not thought by a 5 year old.
Okey but thanks to you guys now we will never see any changes it was supposed to be the starting point because lcm pressured the hq now they got it all scrapped good job

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Okey but thanks to you guys now we will never see any changes it was supposed to be the starting point because lcm pressured the hq now they got it all scrapped good job
If the previous changes were introduced, I doubt that it would have changed for the better in the future. Maybe it's better this way. I still hope that there will be relevant changes next year. Players are still asking for them.

If the previous changes were introduced, I doubt that it would have changed for the better in the future. Maybe it's better this way. I still hope that there will be relevant changes next year. Players are still asking for them.
The project was abandoned there wont be any class changes for at least six more months.... Have fun playing the same game ten years

Emma Swan

Corporal
Those character changes were insane! Well, some insane, some useless. It would have caused even more unbalanced whatever in the game to be honest. We need changes appropriate to character and the game. Not adding even more seeds into watermelon :) I hope before that update comes, Loki will be allowed to ask which character should get different, changed, the same bonus etc. I mean there are players playing this game from the beginning, not only 2 weeks.

Did you really think, that crit 2% for every class was idea of a person, that at least once were at FF last years? I dont think so ...... Duelers would be too strong with crit chance 15-30%, tank cappable to survive what 2 rounds max? Dueling would have been impossible if duelers are out there hounting. Soldier would still be OP and adventurer amazingly useless for 98,55% worlds.

My opinion is or we get proper update and change, or nothing. You cant think Oh, its something, lets them make changes and after that lets keep hoping for next 10 years to see them being corrected.... We have been waiting decade for changes, so it rather be good....

New character changes should be introduced at the beginning of the year, so that we can have whole year to test it. Because there are plenty changes that this game requires in order to keep one world at least 3 years alive. Sleeping on it wont help nor change it.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
there are plenty changes that this game requires in order to keep one world at least 3 years alive. Sleeping on it wont help nor change it.
Judging by the sleeping achievements , HQ clearly want us to sleep and forget about the game. But I am optimistic and I do think there will be some changes , I just hope they discuss the changes thoroughly with the communities , not just beta.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Hey, why do we give our character class wishes? Everyone in the beta has a character! So gentleman with the character classes request so that Loki can send them to LCM via ticket next week. Everyone has their dream and I hope many people join in!