• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale 2023 - Discussion

Emma Swan

Corporal
Well, admins should first ban accounts with changing ip adress every day, like tor browser does for example. I remeber time when accounts were banned for this. But, multiaccounts are reflextion of this game.

By lowering its quality and limiting game from improvements, there are doors widely opened for multi, simply because there are not many people playing it, so by banning it they are playing with fire on ice and lowering numbers even more down. Thats the problem I would say. On most language versions admin can close one eye, or sometimes two, and acts like nothing is happening. Players go crazy then with 100s of helpers and after that they quit, because they have everything for free actually and nothing is worthy for them anymore. So then they go to another world doing the same, and the same and so on and on. Until eventually they quit because they lost the point of gaming, other players quit beause there is someone appearing in Murrieta 3 on brand new world lol.

I remember time, where players had rules and they had to follow them, game was enjoyable, playable. Now we have kids creating imperium of brothers and sisters in one town sharing one device but being legit :D

Maybe its also time to open new world not every year? I would think from this side, not that be able to collect whatever we are hounting after finishing questline save saloon 2 wouldnt help, but that just adding one stone into lake to be able to go to the other side. just saying...

Mullet

Reservist
It´s a step in right direction, that´s the point. Yeah, I know too well, how multis ruin the language mutation (had a guy two years ago whose multis made up a half of the battling side in FF, last year there was a guy, whose multis were in tripple digits during the Christmas :D ). But yeah, admins do close both of their eyes, especially if lads spend some money on the game. Well, let´s say it ended with massive Exodus from SK West to multiple language mutations and the newest world has 30 people online in prime-time ;) Not regretting a thing, supp there did not listen to us, did not take helping hand from the community and so, the deed is done. I will be quite surprised, if they decide to open a new world next year.

The thing is, it would rend the tutorial skip script absolutely useless, increase the time amount spent per account, hence this solution would decrease the number of multis, cuz simply, they would have to spend some ACTUAL time there.

In regard of banning with changing IP- I use to log in while I am at work, but I cannot log on company IP, so I have to use occasionally VPN. Given the fact that the usage of VPN is quite widespread nowadays, I don´t think this is a solution anymore.

Emma Swan

Corporal
Man, xxx account just to prove I am stronger than you all, just describes how this sytem sucks :D

I think if somebody has time to make 100+ accounts, can also find time to finish save saloon 2 to be honest. So this wont help much, there are other things to check rather. People with kids are glad they can come 5 minutes before FF tbh and be even online :D

I would say just check market transactions during the events and you get it pretty quickly what is going on. Tabacco for 3.000.000 :D

heslo

Reservist
@Loki

also we want these: (AS it was previous years) in the shop, so we can have possibilities to obtain older chests

item_52293.png
Holiday gift 202030
item_52751.png
Holiday gift 202110
item_53138.png
Green holiday gift30

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
We as a community have been asking for Quest items % to be dropped drastically , its been years. Nothing has changed whatsoever , even some quest items have gotten INCREASED % , this has 2 meanings , InnoGames has 0 care about Community feedback , this was asked from many players not just by 1 but again InnoGames doesn't listen and they do their own , I mean it's their game they can do whatever they want but why ask for feedback if it wont be listened? 2nd meaning is that they simply dont want to give many useful items for free. Either way , it's disrespectful towards the community. This is a reason I stopped being so active in the forum because simply , we are not being heard 99% of the time.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
wow I received 1 day VIP in Blue Box. Hope there are more of these VIPs. Also available to buy in the shop.

Screenshot 2023-12-12 193001.png

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Great update (thought I had to cancel out all the negative people)
No negativity whatsoever , players are showing their true feelings after being ignored over and over again.

P.S. You must be joking when you say "Great update" because not even you believe that so stop trying to be InnoGames good kid that wants recognition from InnoGames :D
:P

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Whenever there is feedback , ideas , upcoming events etc etc , LCM is the one that will decide what will be released and what not. CM's from all regions will share feedback and ideas to the LCM but she is the one that decides.
That's what I said. She is the boss and what she thinks is good will be done. Unfortunately, too often bad decisions

Guiri

Corporal
No negativity whatsoever , players are showing their true feelings after being ignored over and over again.

P.S. You must be joking when you say "Great update" because not even you believe that so stop trying to be InnoGames good kid that wants recognition from InnoGames :D
:P
to be honest, when people complain about clicky events I think they are plain stupid.
"Oh we have to do some clicks for free gifts, I want the gifts without any effort!!!!!"
"oh the free gifts arent good enough, give me better free gifts!!!!"
Don't do the event then, spend some nuggets. Or just grow up...

Mia Corvere

Reservist
to be honest, when people complain about clicky events I think they are plain stupid.
"Oh we have to do some clicks for free gifts, I want the gifts without any effort!!!!!"
I don't think there's any relevant wing arguing that the events should be effortless. If anything, there's a movement to make the event MORE inaccessible to cheating, together with yes... better rewards. The better rewards aren't top notch sets anyways, we're asking for less junk in our inventories.

Emma Swan

Corporal
Well, you call us stupid, we call us players that know what are talking about. Nobody is complaining about click event or something for free, no, we are just using brain and by magic of logic we can tell what should have been done for better experience. Huge improvements have been done because of us constatnly pushing poor Loki to send this and this and this. It may look stupid for you, but thats what feedback looks like. From somebody, who spent here more than enough nuggets, I can tell you non of my post ever pointed out getting something for free just because. I am always replying with my brain and what I think is better or the best for players and our experience overall and I think 99% of us are doing just the same.

Sometimes, when somebody wakes up with bad mood, its good to relax before logging somewhere in :)