• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Day of the Dead 2023 - Discussion

Emma Swan

Corporal
leaveworth 0 is better than cortina lvl 3
well.... I dont think that I would hold sector 5 rounds longer, the difference is pretty close. I get it, nugget set is way stronger upgraded.... I am speaking for people that are not going to spend money to upgrade nugget sets. There is an option.

Attachments

• leave x cortin.png
    leave x cortin.png
    554.2 KB · Views: 41

dublik

Lance Corporal
who can spend money on lvl3 cortina if they dont use/buy nuggets? even level 1 leaven is better than lvl 4 cortina. Its a no brainer for an active tank to buy this set. Anyway, lets hope they quickly fix the new sets so its easier to compare them

TadschMahal

Sergeant
who can spend money on lvl3 cortina if they dont use/buy nuggets? even level 1 leaven is better than lvl 4 cortina. Its a no brainer for an active tank to buy this set. Anyway, lets hope they quickly fix the new sets so its easier to compare them
leav lvl 1 is equal to cortina 5 if u just compare the points in total (the points they give are almost equal - i think leav gives like 4 or 5 more) and leav still gives 30% XP which cortina does not

Emma Swan

Corporal
Cortina is 2020 set. You can find it cheap during christmas sale and in pumpkins and presents. Its really easy to buy them on the market. As i said, players on 1 year old server have cortina 1-2. I am not comparing precicely, also not mentioning XP bonus, I am just saying why should we buy this new set with nuggets if we can get close with cortina 3? You can have +50 defence from set, rng together with duelist dressed in Sousa will put you down. Take those numbers and go play ff. You will come back to tell me I was right. Not that I want to be, but thats how this game works. You put money in it and you get less dmg than some random guy in basic murrieta set, the same works for dodging. You dodge less to players with basic captain with crit every 3rd round than Sousa every 5th for example.

I am not comparing leavenwroth horse set upgraded on 1, jesus no wonder this game is dead. Seems like most of the players are happy with this game, system, formulas and sets we are getting. +2 defence more, yaaay lets take my money I am in :D

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
Leaven needs to be ALOT better than cortina for balance IMO so good horse set there, shame the rest of the set wasn't that much of an upgrade.

Female seems underwhelming, I expected higher SP as these advent sets tend to be multi purpose but I dont think the stats are quite high enough to be used outside of adventures. Though maybe some melee duellers will use it for the vig/tough? still a bit niche

Male is as expected along the lines of behan but a bit stronger

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Please no distance writing. from the Leavenworth's set. When translated it means set of sourdough value :njub: I always thought what sourdough Set? :njub:
If you want to buy the Cortina Set okay clothing items on the market. The prices are beyond good. From around $900,000 to 1.5 million. And the market has nothing to buy

aimgei

Lance Corporal
why cant we see ap sp for ea item from sets
you have them here

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
make leather covering auctionable... its needed for the new quest but it isnt auctionable - tell the lcm she did great work with that.. as she always does a great job - thanks

We are working on it, hopefully it will be fixed as soon as possible.