• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest 2023 mount sets

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Only these sets have had mounts as an addition to the whole set , there are no other mounts for oktoberfest sets except 2014 which they were together with the clothing sets ( no weapons for the 2014 sets ) .

Chances are very slim to get mounts for this years sets because simply they started this last year , idk if they will follow it up since there are upcoming events like DotD , Lucille , Pumpkin Hunt , Western Friday all these in 1 month.

thenootz55

Private
We already got mounts for Easter and weapons for Independence day, so why not some mounts for Oktoberfest sets :D

I'm not entirely sure, but didn't last year mounts came out for Black Friday sale?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
We already got mounts for Easter and weapons for Independence day, so why not some mounts for Oktoberfest sets :D
That would be normal and logical. To complete each event in which a piece of 3 is missing with a sale, not just 2 of them.

I'm not entirely sure, but didn't last year mounts came out for Black Friday sale?
No, they were in February Sale, but I hope these new horse sets will be released sooner.