• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.199 - Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
At the beginning of the Fort battle, there were rewards like the Golden Rifle, etc. Why can't you give such rewards again? Or I found an old Fort Kampf World Cup medal. Why can't we do something like that? Not only at the event or when our CM calls a fort battle with reward. Also the light blue drinks of wisdom 1% to 25% Now and then times Rein throw.

the legit

Private First Class
it is true that there is a separate testing server and the level 250 update was tested there...it's not a rumor. i'm not sure if the admins do the actual testing or players. they still went with the update though so that's life

205 (1).png

Last edited:

Black Fairy

Reservist
:D :D :D so building for fortfights is removed, so they basically just nerfed builders.... thus, we asked to nerf duelers with crit rates, they got buffed and builder nerfed [ the only one character that was ballanced, which means we asked to nerf soldiers tactics, they will nerf building tower instead :D :D

Builder could dodge half what soldier can, now 3 rounds and bum, sleep well :D Let us change character, agreed with what was said above, I chosed dueler because of dueling without travelling, and builder because of 20% / 40% bonus dodge and aim, If i wanted to be weak, I would choose adventurer directly.

The only thing what you should have done was less tactic bonus for soldier and fortfight bonus for adventurer .... and you did this :D

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
you'd be far less effective in fort battles than a worker skilled for forts.
Maybe, but we'll have to do the math. don't forget traps and hiding^0.6 compared to leadership^0.5 + all the leadership from Tolbert + 30% in bonus

Also, we get skills*3 being full construction, (church, attack, defense) While also helping to resistance

Taking all that into account, full construction is not that bad, i'll try it

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
As a damager Worker, I personally don't mind the 15(30)% , though I am sad that they nerfed the only balanced character in this game. If I was doing 55k damage in 56 rounds now I will probably do 50k, dueler would do that in less than 56 rounds. So I don't understand why the nerf of the aim/dodge. If there's no plans of reverting to the original values I rather change to Dueler as my sets are purely for damage only.