• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.199 - Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Maybe, but we'll have to do the math. don't forget traps and hiding^0.6 compared to leadership^0.5 + all the leadership from Tolbert + 30% in bonus

Also, we get skills*3 being full construction, (church, attack, defense) While also helping to resistance

Taking all that into account, full construction is not that bad, i'll try it
It's bad because there's no sets at the moment, you won't get any special bonuses you will have more attack and more defense but that doesn't mean anything if you don't have any lifes.

I am 100% sure they will make a set with Construction/LP/Resistance or Attack/Defense for Independence day. But for now it is useless.

asdf124

Private First Class
It's bad because there's no sets at the moment, you won't get any special bonuses you will have more attack and more defense but that doesn't mean anything if you don't have any lifes.

I am 100% sure they will make a set with Construction/LP/Resistance or Attack/Defense for Independence day. But for now it is useless.
And for them to have it be specified for workers....

Elitism....(That'll be 1k-3k nuggets, here you go a great set that's better than gringo and union set combined specified for workers) Innosoon.

the legit

Private First Class
Even if you were full construction, you'd be far less effective in fort battles than a worker skilled for forts.
But this may encourage the priests and pastors amongst us to come and play forts.

I could see the opposite happening.

Workers reskilling away from forts to construction cus they'll still be decently effective but now can work on churches with twice as much xp rates.

The one's that already don't participate in fights, in my opinion, still won't regardless of this update.

I'll say it again, buff fort fight rewards for everyone. The activities that are player v player or group is what keeps the-west alive. Buff those rewards in order to make people more keen to participate in those instead of berry picking and church building.

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

This is exactly why I hope they'll consider changing the worker's construction thing, to a team bonus, like the soldier leadership bonus, but it only takes your SP not your clothes stats... Because they 100% will make these ridiculous Construction/Fort sets.

asdf124

Private First Class
I could see the opposite happening.

Workers reskilling away from forts to construction cus they'll still be decently effective but now can work on churches with twice as much xp rates.

The one's that already don't participate in fights, in my opinion, still won't regardless of this update.

I'll say it again, buff fort fight rewards for everyone. The activities that are player v player or group is what keeps the-west alive. Buff those regards make people more keen to participate in those instead of berry picking and church building.
Just have 12% exp buff per participant for fort fights. The attack gets the defense bonus, while defense gets the attacks bonus.

ie, if there was 100 defenders versus 30, the attackers would gain a bonus of 1200%, while defense would get 360%

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
I was wondering which worlds to delete, at least now I know to start with the ones where I chose Dueler class only because I didn't have to travel to duel, if that's gone then that class is gone

Everyone gets to crit is great... Now lower levels with worse gear can dmg nuget whales... Good anti p2w change for me... Also a fun way for unpredictable battles... However need to find a way for tanks to not be unhapy but could also be a way for new battle tactics to appear

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Also i suggest a new fun perk: courage -> after your hp is zero survive one more turn(you cant move maybe) or just live till the end of the round you died
This could be good for adventurers holding a sector , I'd say maybe it's better like this: If your HP drops below 25%(50%) your dodge increase by 10%(20%) and if it drops to 5%(10%) your dodge increase to 20%(40%).

Another interesting idea could be this: If you are by yourself in a sector your dodge increases by 20%(40%) , if your HP drops below 5% and you are still alive you are guaranteed to live the next round and if enemies come to your sector they all get hit by 5% damage.

or

If you are by yourself in a sector your dodge increases by 20%(40%) , also decrease damage and aim/dodge in neighbor sector for enemies. Let's look for example this picture Example , RED = Stationed Adventurer , GREEN = affected sectors that will get decreased damage aim and dodge. This will play only against enemies , but to be more interesting and for more tactical battles maybe it can also affect allies.

Last edited:

aimgei

Lance Corporal
This could be good for adventurers holding a sector , I'd say maybe it's better like this: If your HP drops below 50%(25%) your dodge increase by 10%(20%) and if it drops to 10%(5%) your dodge increase to 20%(40%).
Why is the character bonus health threshold lower than the normal one ?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Why is the character bonus health threshold lower than the normal one ?
It's with and without premium bonus. If your HP drops below 25% without premium (50%)with premium your dodge increase by 10% without premium, (20%) with premium

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
10 Pages of feedback 99% being negative BUT STILL InnoGames pushing the update to live servers. This is just the cherry on top of the cake. I'm officially done giving feedback or any other thing.

Small mindset and small brain people that think this game is still in 2008. No surprise though after the sleep achievements.

This game is being killed by their owners and us players cannot do absolutely anything. We give money but we can't be heard. What bullshit is this?

P.s. Beta is not a Test server, it's just for decoration and to make players feel that they give constructive feedback but in reality they just get more Money from the players and shit on them with updates like this.

Last edited:

Django

Reservist
Hello everyone, this being what I had to see and made me understand in this new update, is that they are going to rework the classes, so far so good, the problem for me (correct me if I'm wrong) is from here: " Duels against other players take 25% (50%)* less time." , That is, we will receive duels every 5 minutes? It doesn't make sense if it is, with the duration of the pots we have at 10 min. to use, not giving time to put and it's faint right. Then another one, in the worker class, I didn't notice, now building skill points, do they give hiding and setting traps as a bonus in forts? I think that if it was to move, it wasn't there. Finally adventure class equally useless, mainly in forts that change..Nothing!! I want to see when soldiers come, that it is harmed now in the forts with the critics in the forts.