• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.199 - Discussion

Football

Sergeant
The motivation for duelling raises faster. It is increased 40% (80%) faster.

Pls delete this bonus, noone is dueling for XP because the dueling level is broken, and with a ton of duel motivation buff who care about this bonus? I prefer the 10% motivation.

Instead of this shit, give us a 10/20% appearance bonus

I loved only one thing in the dueler.... it was the duel in 15/30 min without travelling... And you removed, nice job...

Last edited:

Pankreas PorFavor

Private First Class
at the first glance, I don't see what the changes to character classes are. highlight them please :)

new questline - it is for players above level 155 and the first 2 steps give 500xp, $500 and 750 xp? that's just ridiculous. the whole quest probably awards less than 0.1% of experience needed to level up. if this was a level 15 quest then ok, but for high level players it needs to have better reward. it should be 5-10k experience points per quest step, at least.

iWY5m61.png

what does that mean?

TadschMahal

Sergeant
Your regeneration while sleeping increases by 10% (20%)*

first of all, it's nice that you want to change something at all...
I don't know if it's just me...
But isn't the new bonus just as useless as the old one?
do the majority of players really go to the hotel to regenerate energy and life points?
there are plenty of buffs that are thrown at you everywhere so the hotel is actually unnecessary anyway except that you can get very very great achievements if you sleep for the rest of your life
in the end you are not interested in the opinion of the players and you will not change it anyway - but i still wanted to express my opinion... maybe i'm just one of the few who doesn't use the hotel :))))

and let's be honest - if I sleep through the night it doesn't matter to me if I need 8 hours until I'm full again or if it's 20% faster for me than for everyone else - I'm certainly not going to set an alarm for that

sleeping players are just as good for the game as church builders ;)))

asdf124

Private First Class
Idk what's building skill (Construction?) got to with Fort battles though?

So Workers (and Tanks as per usual) nerfed..
you can be a worker with repairing/construction(not sure what construction replaces, either just hiding or setting traps.) This is way too complex, does that mean people will start using construction gear for ff's? I don't really like how complex just 1 part can be.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
or like are workers supposed to put skills to Construction instead of Hp lmao.

Being a "Builder" isn't really thing anymore anyhow.
Sets do everything for everyone.

Ethereal

Reservist
You've had years of feedback, you could've copied other people's work (that actually play the game to a somewhat decent level) and people would've applauded it. Instead, 'devs' that I refuse to believe play the game come up with their own little cutesies that don't make any sense at all.

Current criticisms:

ADVENT:
-Product/item bonuses are a joke, need more buffs.
-No one gives a shit about regeneration, you made sets that give 250%.
-FF change in part two, pending? Yes? No?

DUELLER:
-You removed the ONLY duelling advantage this class has. Now they have to move, which means people can change to defense gear. Like mentioned above, you could've slapped on 10/20% APP bonus and called it a day. No one cares about a duel being finished in 5 or 10 minutes if it means having to move, it's annoying.
-Who duels for XP nowadays? Motivation sucks because your XP model dates from 2010.
-Who duels for money?
-Crits: I understand you don't want to remove dueller crits since people are used to it. Whatever. But who is asking for everyone to crit? Damage is already way too OP.

WORKER:
-XP is cool, imo could be buffed to 20% too.
-Banking fees are cool, but really they shouldn't be a thing to begin with.
-Constructing bonus is nice for game-ruining church building, ditto with motivation.
-Why nerf hit/dodge chances? Because you fucked up with the levelcap? Everyone got the increase if you missed it, not just workers. They benefit more in terms of funny high numbers, but in terms of performance they aren't better in tanking than soldiers, or damage than duellers. They're a nice middleground, why nerf it? Because perhaps you believe giving everyone 2% crit chance is going to break them in terms of damage? I can see it, but why on earth would you give everyone crit chance?
-Using building as an actual stat is a slap in the face to people that FF instead of building church 247. Ruin the church please, burn it down, it should've never been in the game to begin with.

Additional criticisms:

-Where are the promised further FF changes? Tower nerfs? Damage nerfs? Has Diggo been fired? Has he been banished to the shadow realm?
-Shameless plug of my post, including other people's suggestions in the same thread and linking to various threads which include several changes made by people that actually play the game, not by people that are picked off from some other InnoGames team and want to put their own ideas forth (even though they don't lead battles, can't duel and presumably have not made it past lvl 75).

carolosjk

Private First Class
Sleeping is almost useless nowadays. Most of us just use consumables to regain energy and health. The 20% regeneration while sleeping of the adventurers is quite useless in my opinion. Maybe if it was faster regeneration while not sleeping, but at all times that would be better. For example 100% more energy and health regen while not sleeping and 200% with premium.

Aron

Private
It is probably the most stupid change about construction replacing hiding/setting traps. Actually construction sets give more construction bonus than fort sets give hiding/setting traps. Construction sets also give leadership, so for workers it can be really strong. Can't wait for construction set with HP bonus...