• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.199 - Discussion

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
All we can do is hope that they don't stop here and many more changes will follow so character classes will be finally balanced.

All we can do is hope that they don't stop here and many more changes will follow so character classes will be finally balanced.
Give the past 10 years, not optimistic that it will be good changes

I received the 150% bonus for nuggets, not buying more nuggets with the direction the game is going. Not only is InnoGames making bad changes, I have no respect for the CMs with the speed events and regurgitating of asking for feedback while none is acknowledged.

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I wish the Equipment Management's Maximum set storage can expand to 40 or so..... Thanks
There are so many sets in the game that the maximum number of equipment sets should be increased.
40 would be a bit too much, but having 5 instead of 3 for non premium and 30 instead of 20 for premium would be a good idea. Also, it would be nice to be able to change the name of a set without having to delete them. Especially since we have to delete all the sets because we can't change their order.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I would insist on 2 things. Buff to adventurer at fort battles and equal bonus in pvp for all classes. Theoretically there is this balance at fort, but there also needs to be equal bonuses in duel. So, new duel bonus for adventurer, worker and nerf for soldier.

Raza

Private First Class
Or buff adventurer and worker and leave soldier and duelist like before the "rework"(it's more of an adjustment), nerfing is worse than buffing....would you like something taken away or getting new stuff to play with?

Raza

Private First Class
50% extra of any skill is way too much.
Fine line to walk, because i doubt that if we applied that logic to the hp bonus it would be well received by anyone(because if you look at it you could say it's a 50/100% bonus)....but yeah a 15%/30% or 20%/40% adjustemt will make it less annoying

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The increased HP is a dual bonus (for both fort fights and duels), a nerf to this bonus it's probably too much. If both this and the tactical bonus are nerfed, the soldier should receive other bonuses in return to compensate.