• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Suggestions for improvement and various discussions

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
That's right! Only good duels and church expansion will help you reach levels faster. In fortress battles you have to do a lot of damage that reaches 10K or more XP. and at work you have to take the 1000 EP, which brings EP and that only 2x 2 hours. ABT doesn't know what that brings

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
if exp is lvl based what's the diff between lvl 150 or lvl 200.....
Simple , you need 1,985,340 XP to level up from 150-151 but you need almost x10 that from 200-201 ( 12,238,786) to be precise.

I will give you a perfect example:

Colombian set is the best for XP + Labor points for players that dont have any other XP set ( I mean other combinations that give you more XP ) so with Colombian set you need 90 days to reach 150 if you do 8 hours of 15s every day. Bare in mind the buffs needed too. This is calculated by 130 XP per 15s but since you level up and with Colombian set you will be able to do better jobs later on at 120+ so give or take around 75-80 days to reach 150.

Now the same for level 200 , you need to farm 8 hours of 15s every day for 3 and half years , maybe 3 years because of the better jobs later on that give better XP.

To go from 150-151 you need around 3-5 days with farming 8 days + login bonus , but from 200-201 you need 40 days + login bonuses and with jobs that could give you 180-200 xp per 15s. Totally fair right? :D

The xp should be increased by 25 for every 3-5 levels you level up imho.

For better visual of XP table , this is all the XP needed for each level https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Experience

Emma Swan

Corporal
Simple , you need 1,985,340 XP to level up from 150-151 but you need almost x10 that from 200-201 ( 12,238,786) to be precise.

Colombian set is the best for XP + Labor points for players that dont have any other XP set ( I mean other combinations that give you more XP ) so with Colombian set you need 90 days to reach 150 if you do 8 hours of 15s every day. Bare in mind the buffs needed too. This is calculated by 130 XP per 15s but since you level up and with Colombian set you will be able to do better jobs later on at 120+ so give or take around 75-80 days to reach 150.

Now the same for level 200 , you need to farm 8 hours of 15s every day for 3 and half years , maybe 3 years because of the better jobs later on that give better XP.

To go from 150-151 you need around 3-5 days with farming 8 days + login bonus , but from 200-201 you need 40 days + login bonuses and with jobs that could give you 180-200 xp per 15s. Totally fair right? :D

For better visual of XP table , this is all the XP needed for each level https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Experience
How about we print it and make a wallpaper from this? If nobody wont get it after this, than all hopes are lost :D Great job!

kilaritul

Reservist

well i'm cool with that

PVP is DEAD

Private
that was said 5years ago...but still working... this game make alot of money for InnoGames , with almost 0 costs ,
It depends what do you imagine as "working" because its really not working, it cane make money for InnoGames games what is true even if it could make 10x more moneyx if they would listen to community.
Many browser games as The West are still playable and you cant google for it, but they dont have any Support or improvements how we can see it in this game for ages.
The main and best story for this game ended in version 2.0 noone can say anything else this was star of the end.
Nothing can change this game anymore, you will never have chance to say "Ah welcome new players to The West." because noone will play game what is no more interesting in 21th century and exists many better browser games, where devs are listening to community. HOWGH

kilaritul

Reservist
It depends what do you imagine as "working" because its really not working, it cane make money for InnoGames games what is true even if it could make 10x more moneyx if they would listen to community.
Many browser games as The West are still playable and you cant google for it, but they dont have any Support or improvements how we can see it in this game for ages.
The main and best story for this game ended in version 2.0 noone can say anything else this was star of the end.
Nothing can change this game anymore, you will never have chance to say "Ah welcome new players to The West." because noone will play game what is no more interesting in 21th century and exists many better browser games, where devs are listening to community. HOWGH
you are free to go and play that better browser games nobody hold you here.

Emma Swan

Corporal
you are free to go and play that better browser games nobody hold you here.
Saying the truth doesnt mean somebody has to go and has no longer place here to play. We are just honest. Why we are still here begging for InnoGames to care? I dont know.... we like concept of this game? Most of us started with first version without sets, without pants, belts, FF, where Howdah was a beast etc. Most of us invested time, money, passion, so we feel gutted seeing what is happening now and mostly that players are actually okey with what is happening now...... At this point, I think players that dont care or understand what is gping on are those that should go play other browser game. Here, I said it. Without hesitation :)

kilaritul

Reservist
Saying the truth doesnt mean somebody has to go and has no longer place here to play. We are just honest. Why we are still here begging for InnoGames to care? I dont know.... we like concept of this game? Most of us started with first version without sets, without pants, belts, FF, where Howdah was a beast etc. Most of us invested time, money, passion, so we feel gutted seeing what is happening now and mostly that players are actually okey with what is happening now...... At this point, I think players that dont care or understand what is gping on are those that should go play other browser game. Here, I said it. Without hesitation :)
i play this game since 2008 .....and i bought nuggets every month to support the game, i played ifbc in 2 edition ... i know every aspect of this game and if you read my threads on forum you will see that, and to say the game will die in 2-3 years make me laugh hard....because peoples still invest large amount of money....every event......

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
First fortress combat as a worker had to bring together leadership, strength, aiming and shooting with the clothes from tailor, general store and weapon from gunsmith. First KO with a rotten crossbow :P :njub: There was no set just attribute and skill points to distribute. This is truly the best time when today only weighs stress, bonuses, luck, etc. You only cry if you have fk previous teachings. and now no one is happy.
The InnoGame can and will never please everyone, period.