• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Suggestions for improvement and various discussions

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Why do I always have such bad EP? I'm a worker and I'm all about charisma and leadership! Astor set with heart and chef but yes result disaster! What am I doing wrong?

Screenshot 2024-04-04 203857.pngScreenshot 2024-04-04 202957.png

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Why do I always have such bad EP? I'm a worker and I'm all about charisma and leadership! Astor set with heart and chef but yes result disaster! What am I doing wrong?

View attachment 2350View attachment 2349
Considering you were only 20 rounds online , was the battle only 20 rounds? If yes that says a lot + Only cat and skull give experience bonus , Astor and Chef weapons dont give experience bonus. Also some other factors come into play like how much you hit how much you missed and how many dodges.

They will probably add a set like Astor but with experience bonus like they did with Sousa.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Considering you were only 20 rounds online , was the battle only 20 rounds? If yes that says a lot + Only cat and skull give experience bonus , Astor and Chef weapons dont give experience bonus. Also some other factors come into play like how much you hit how much you missed and how many dodges.

They will probably add a set like Astor but with experience bonus like they did with Sousa.
12 Att and 36 Deff.
Shots Dodged 3, Missed Shots 8, Number of Hits 12, HP 2200/2200 Damage Done 18821, Average Weapon Damage Achieved 1568
Oh Okay, take everything Black Heart Set. Otherwise I don't have a good weapon from chef

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
European Football Championship 2024 Is there a EM2024 event on The-West? With quests, fort battles, bandit duels, etc. With football jerseys, collecting pictures? Or when the Football World Cup is in 2025? What do the cards look like? 250 cards 15sec. Work Give better reward. What can be included in the cards? Not ever there useless truths! What are the trading cards all about?

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
easter event on regular servers.... glossy premium still in 48k
with the lowered price? it really is a crappy prize for 48k

my suggestion?
change the glossy premium for a wisdom potion or
put the easter event chest from last year in it (you can do that with all the events)

that glossy premium is really bad now in 48k especially when you can get it for 300 bonds with black friday
big difference a chest that cost 300 and the white letter of 1000 bonds

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Is there already feedback from InnoGame about EM 2024 or do we have to wait because of IFBC4 Fort-kampf World Cup 2024?

Emma Swan

Corporal
easter event on regular servers.... glossy premium still in 48k
with the lowered price? it really is a crappy prize for 48k

my suggestion?
change the glossy premium for a wisdom potion or
put the easter event chest from last year in it (you can do that with all the events)

that glossy premium is really bad now in 48k especially when you can get it for 300 bonds with black friday
big difference a chest that cost 300 and the white letter of 1000 bonds
Agreed. There should be a chest with something special from last year. Like all horses from 2023 or guns etc. You spend 48k something and you get chest as reward that was basically free during muerte event lol :D Not to mention that price. 10% potion is better choise just because we all became somehow slaves in order to gain level 250. I would also suggest instead of getting awkward chest or 250 bonds for 9000, black envelope with 500 upd and potions for reskill. I mean to make reskill is cheap nowdays and that would help lower levels as well. Better than chests. There are no new clothes that are shiny that we need, like you cant even get shiny waupees items from them so why??? Or make new chests with new items to collect or just remove them. They lowered price of chests because literally no one was buying them yet they put it as a huge price. Rather premium for 1 day than this. Thats also good option.

And for next year, make eggs containing 650 or 1500 eggs different from other eggs so you can see if its egg with buff or with eggs in it..

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
shiny waupee
you know that the others already have clothes in the database?
so more shiny crap will come that you can't get

make a hard achievement to gain those shiny items
find 1000 clothes to get waupee shiny jacket
find 1000 pants to get waupee shiny pants

just like the extra items like eggs
they still are not all available

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
another problem?

the level 600 recipes have a too high of a cooldown
for example master saddler
like weightless leather 7 days
belt with straps also has 7 days and needs one weightless leather
how can you make a stock to make pony express saddle that needs 4?
so at least the 7 days should be reduced to 4 or better yet 3 or even removed

cause the 7 days weren't calculated in with new recipes

Ilene

Private
Battles of Awesomia
Well thought out restricting participation in Awesomia fights by profession! Balanced fights!!
We also saw battles restricted by game character, with the same result!
There is still restriction after sex!!
If the result is just as good, let players choose which side they want to fight.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Easter sales are on April 28th, 2023, 12:00 p.m. until April 30th. 2023 , 12:00 p.m. from Helen Gibson's Horse and Saddle, Jackson Sundown's Horse and Saddle and Fred Waite's Horse and Saddle for sale!. That means about next week.

Since an IFBC4 is taking place. There is no update as far as I know

kilaritul

Reservist
Easter sales are on April 28th, 2023, 12:00 p.m. until April 30th. 2023 , 12:00 p.m. from Helen Gibson's Horse and Saddle, Jackson Sundown's Horse and Saddle and Fred Waite's Horse and Saddle for sale!. That means about next week.

Since an IFBC4 is taking place. There is no update as far as I know
sales after 1 month wth........ why we bother they didint made easter items actionable yet , maybe after ifbc finish .... no more words

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Most of the sales are always around 26.04 to 07.05. That means duck of the month and the beginning of the month. Otherwise InnoGame wouldn't make much money if it started on Friday. I can tell you and @Uchiha Madara was right about Friday.

And what kind of game update should come? Our wishes will be conveyed sparsely. or whomever