• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Suggestions for improvement and various discussions

luvBB

Private
No no no. :P They won't boosting XP this week-end .... only money, regeneration, drop chance, and labor points.

kilaritul

Private
This weekend for everyone who wants to level up! Don't go against saying there are no special bonuses and complaining about it goes on for a long time. 15sec. Looking for a job/work with EP. Look that it still has silver surroundings. This gives you more XP and as much knowledge you can also use the experience booster. Ran to level up. Oops, don't forget the corresponding set ;)
why you try to defend them.... uselesss bonuses really 25 % hp regen... and 25 motivation, why they bother to implement it , idiocracy is commin' peoples

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I'm not defending anything! Just saying. Working point is also good. More money in the bank is also a good thing! :P :njub:

Emma Swan

Corporal
Most of us play on servers where money dont hold its value anymore. Because players dont play anymore and if you wanna sell something you need to go under the value of product so you better keep it for yourself than sell it with 80% sale just to sell it. You can earn money easily now with boots and sets and buffs, no need to buff money. We are trying to reach level 250 in probably 10 years, so 25% XP bonus is must I would say. But yeah, lets get regenerated quicker lol :D Its like having flu and InnoGames gives you stomach aid to get well soon.....

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Most of us play on servers where money dont hold its value anymore. Because players dont play anymore and if you wanna sell something you need to go under the value of product so you better keep it for yourself than sell it with 80% sale just to sell it. You can earn money easily now with boots and sets and buffs, no need to buff money. We are trying to reach level 250 in probably 10 years, so 25% XP bonus is must I would say. But yeah, lets get regenerated quicker lol :D Its like having flu and InnoGames gives you stomach aid to get well soon.....
Even 25% is a bit low for today's standards. I think the best bonuses to have as a monthly rotation should be this:

Month1 - 50% experience, 25% motivation, 25% energy and HP refill

Month2 - 75% money, 50% luck, 25% energy and HP refill.

etc etc

Even 50% is low but you can at least level up once if you farm for a lot of hours. With 25% you hardly get 50% in the 3 days that you have the bonuses.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
+25% work motivation Always thought it should be experience for work, duels and battles? Is there only a bonus for the work? It's just work motivation. I looked at the picture wrong. The experience booster is irritating because he always thought it was work, duels and competitions for everything :njub:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
+25% work motivation Always thought it should be experience for work, duels and battles? Is there only a bonus for the work? It's just work motivation. I looked at the picture wrong. The experience booster is irritating because he always thought it was work, duels and competitions for everything :njub:
25% motivation works like this:

Normally , you have 0% motivation as a bonus so if you make 25 15s jobs your motivation will drop to 75% but if you have an extra 25% motivation then it will drop to 75% after 50 15s jobs.

Long story short you can do 50 jobs instead of 25 until your motivation drops to 75% and that helps a lot.

Football

Sergeant
That bonuses makes no sense.

Its good for farming money... oh wait where is the luck? So its not good.

We need XP bonus. Its worthless without luck/xp.

Monrey

Reservist
Is there any chance that the Holiday Spirit set will be included in a future sale? Some people would like to complete their set, some might want to upgrade it.

Emma Swan

Corporal
Even 25% is a bit low for today's standards. I think the best bonuses to have as a monthly rotation should be this:

Month1 - 50% experience, 25% motivation, 25% energy and HP refill

Month2 - 75% money, 50% luck, 25% energy and HP refill.

etc etc

Even 50% is low but you can at least level up once if you farm for a lot of hours. With 25% you hardly get 50% in the 3 days that you have the bonuses.
Nothing is enough at this point. UNLESS they make experience from jobs based on level. Why should I get 250XP as level 190 if elvel 150 can get it as well? for example

kilaritul

Private
Nothing is enough at this point. UNLESS they make experience from jobs based on level. Why should I get 250XP as level 190 if elvel 150 can get it as well? for example
so what you just said ...if you are lvl 190 you should make lvl 191 as fast as lvl 150 make 151.... i cant agreee with that... i can agree if you have more axes in a job to get more exp