• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest! This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost. Try to not break any of the rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Situation of the Game

RaiderTr

Private First Class
adventures are probably the most imbalanced (and Toxic) part of the game
Not probably, definitely. Followed by lovely 'whoever has the better upgrade wins' duels.
some players have lvl 3 lucile lasso
Oh there are even worse things.. like +3 Deputy/Union guys with 1.5-2k consistently hits where you barely do 500-100 while having less Hp :roll:

Sadly almost everything regarding "balance" is wrong with this game, but it's just too obvious with Adventures, and nothing was done for 5 years(?)

At the stage rather keep it that way and deal with Fort Fighting balance first thou. Duels or Adventures won't keep this game alive on their own.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Private First Class
Sadly, have some PC issues so have to use mobile..

It's Ok-ish but interference of keyboard and all is truly torturing..
Anything related to Fort battles are annoying with those little symbols/heads even with highest zoom..
Checking LoS thou.. some different level challenge :D

lulumcnoob

Sergeant
Former Team Member
Sadly, have some PC issues so have to use mobile..

It's Ok-ish but interference of keyboard and all is truly torturing..
Anything related to Fort battles are annoying with those little symbols/heads even with highest zoom..
Checking LoS thou.. some different level challenge :D
weeeeeell, now you know why I wasn't playing much in the last year on mobile alone :D

RaiderTr

Private First Class
Yea if I was to be doomed to use 'Mobile only' I'd rather not play the game at all.

Mobile version is a must, but hey, InnoGames is too busy with killing the already thin "Free" and/or Low-spender Player base.
Although that will sooner or later will effect the big spenders too as there won't be someone to 'bully' / abuse

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Private First Class
An example from other parts of the game that is not FF nor Duel this time;

I mean, games ain't ever supposed to be totally realistic but..
http://prntscr.com/qm8vh1, that is without premium, shows how ridiculous Power-creep became.

That's an Express/Very fast train speed, with absolute no bonus/buff.
With premium, you would reach a plane speed.

Not that I'm complaining of the speed. But yeah.