• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest! This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost. Try to not break any of the rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Situation of the Game

lulumcnoob

Sergeant
Former Team Member
It's like walking into Apple and demanding that they stop selling their products because they're too expensive and not everyone can afford them.
It's like walking into Apple, and telling them that a basic function like their SMS app doesn't work properly, the battery used to be awesome in the past but now it lasts for 3 hours, their music manager is years out of date; here's all the ways you could improve it since you always ask for customer feedback... And the wee guy in the store presents you with a new phone to buy with all of the same problems as the last one, but it now has 5% more VRAM, but that increase in power directly makes the problems you experienced with the product even worse.
But if you buy the phone 3x and upgrade it you can kinda sorta get a better working phone than everyone else!

If i was an Apple fanboy in this fictional analogy, i'd be disappointed. In reality I just really want to be an InnoGames fan but quite frankly the product has degraded to the point where i can't be and the playerbase is probably spread too thinly for PVP to properly function in most servers, and I suppose people like me wish to express those feelings to the annoyance of a couple who have expressed that they are happy with the current state of the game.

Last edited:

Heavy and metal

Reservist
Aha,makes perfect sense.

We just need to look by each player's name to see who displays a "former team member, to see who's an InnoGames fan boi :roll:

lulumcnoob

Sergeant
Former Team Member
True, but you don't wanna know how much worse they would have been if the Beta team didn't do their QA for them. Until i just felt like we got as ignored as the general players so i became one again to moan about how bad InnoGames are :p

RaiderTr

Lance Corporal
Yea I wouldn't mind doing the QA "for free" but if the Management won't listen to anything at all.. what's the point?

Last edited: