• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Situation of the Game

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Sadly, have some PC issues so have to use mobile..

It's Ok-ish but interference of keyboard and all is truly torturing..
Anything related to Fort battles are annoying with those little symbols/heads even with highest zoom..
Checking LoS thou.. some different level challenge :D

DeletedUser500

Sadly, have some PC issues so have to use mobile..

It's Ok-ish but interference of keyboard and all is truly torturing..
Anything related to Fort battles are annoying with those little symbols/heads even with highest zoom..
Checking LoS thou.. some different level challenge :D
weeeeeell, now you know why I wasn't playing much in the last year on mobile alone :D

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Yea if I was to be doomed to use 'Mobile only' I'd rather not play the game at all.

Mobile version is a must, but hey...

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
An example from other parts of the game that is not FF nor Duel this time;

I mean, games ain't ever supposed to be totally realistic but..
http://prntscr.com/qm8vh1, that is without premium, shows how ridiculous Power-creep became.

That's an Express/Very fast train speed, with absolute no bonus/buff.
With premium, you would reach a plane speed.

Not that I'm complaining of the speed. But yeah.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
So issues with class bonuses..
Let's see..

Soldier (Premium)
> For each skill point given to the skill health points you receive an additional 10 health points for your character. < < Good stuff. Altough, lately makes Soldiers Critic fodders. So idk what to do about it.

> The level needed to use a weapon is lowered by 6 levels. < < Irrelevant/Useless. Tombola sets "require" Level 1. Replace with something useful.. Maybe something slightly boosting Offensive/Defensive capabilities of Weapons, somehow?

> In fort battles, you increase the leadership skill for you and your four neighbors by 50% of your own leadership skill. < < Almost irrevelant. Becoming less and less so, thanks to power-creep of Tombola/Nugget Sets and Worker class bonuses.
Make it %60 at least. (%30 non-Pre) And/Or make it Sector-wide bonus.

* And.. 5 or 6 bonuses for each class but only 4 of Soldiers.
Give something "universal" other than only related to Fort Battles or Duels, but something helping to PvE or so.
Maybe faster Hp regen (in Barracks or so) .. Idk.

Adventurer (Premium)
> The chance to find a product when working a job is increased by 20%. < < It's good but.. Becoming irrelevant with better and better tombola sets.

> The chance to find an item during work is increased by 20%. < < In better words.. %20 more luck.. Same issue as above.

> You can use hotels in foreign towns for free until level 2. < < I mean.. Come on.. Who uses Level 2 Hotel anymore.. Or who really cares of their prices in this "rich" tombola age :roll: Maybe let them use "foreign" Fort barracks as Level 2/3.

> The chance to get hurt while working a job is lowered by 20%. < < Still somewhat good but.. Not much.

> Starting with hit 2 within one round of a fort battle, you have a chance of 50% to keep from being hit at all for the rest of the round. < < In better words.. as this is extremely vague.. "Ghosting" chance after taking 2 hits (Dodges don't count)

Well it's a great unique ability and all but again, so high damages from power-creeping Tombola/Nugget Damager sets..
Maybe make it after taking 1 hit, but lower the chance to %40? And make it %100 after taking 5 hits or something?

Or say if first (or two) taken hit was a Critical hit/Big Damage, increase the chances, or make it %100 or so.

Duelers (Premium)
> The speed on the map is increased by 20%. < < Same issue as ever.. Make it %30 or something.

> You receive 20% more money in a duel. < < Again.. Maybe add bonus to received Bounty too?

> Your battle hardened instincts allow you to see which skills and weapon (?) your opponent wield in the duel menu.
This does not allow you to see where they have allocated their skill points, simply what bonuses they receive from their equipment. < < Then what's the point.. Scripts do that for you nowadays. And it's not even considered "illegal" as far as I know. Replace with something useful..

And.. Workers..
I don't believe they have any problem with their class bonuses. They are, arguably, the best overall class.
Maybe, just maybe, the value in "The motivation to construct buildings in town rises by 20% faster. " could be increased to %30 (premium).

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Summary is, Classes need their Uniqueness back (while maintaining a degree of "flexibility")
These power creeping tombola/Nugget sets (especially things like Union Officer) just killed it.

For example I've seen many times that an Adventurer with Union Officer set outdamaging a Dueler with Union Officer + Critics.
That's truly messed up.

Last edited:

Mr. Perseus

Reservist
You forgot the best bonus: The Dueller can attack without moving to your location.

Btw I dont think that class bonuses should be overpowered and they are fine how they are imo.

Edit: The +50% tactics for the soldiers is missing, too. Why would a soldier care that he has only 4 bonuses when 2 of them are really strong? (50% tactics, double HP)

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I listed the "issues" only, either themselves, or their values being outdated as just about all parts of the game since tombola/nugget sets era.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Personally I am against increasing the max level though.
Too many negative consequences of that, as all sets are level dependent (and keep getting stronger and stronger), and getting to level 150 is pretty damn hard & long.. don't wanna imagine 200 or something.

Oh and.. God forbid things like level 200 Union officer.. whew..

Last edited:

DeletedUser4737

on the brazilian server the worlds are disposable, the last one launched has only 4 players level 150 and the fort battles don't even exist anymore ... most players rush with nuggets before and during events, then immediately quit the game or goof around.
our fun is fleeting, in a few months they should be launching a new world there.

:(

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
.Net servers (or any other language National server) aren't really very different..

Devs say that they watch servers continuously and closely but I guess they only check Nuggets bought and/or spent, so nothing happening for more than a year or two..

Last edited:

DeletedUser4737

.Net servers (or any other language National server) aren't really very different..

Devs say that they watch servers continously and closely but I guess they only check Nuggets bought and/or spent, so nothing happening for more than a year or two..

server br is a real carnival, half of the enemy ally is on vacation ... (banned) but soon they come back zzZz

DeletedUser500

This is exactly what you sound like. It's like "union set" and "power creeping sets" are the only words you know .
Nice troll from a nugget boi InnoGames shill. Most people can't be the 0.1% with all the upgraded nugget gear and the game fecking sucks for them, so yes, we try to change it futilely using words that accurately describe the state of the games balance, so that the players challenging the nugget bois have a chance.
Being the underdog used to be fun, now it's pointless and noncompetitive, Generally, tanks are simply the plaything of premium damagers, and nugget boi damagers have a huge advantage over people who just buy character premiums. For example, adventurers and workers with union set out-damage duellers with critical hits without it.
Now if you want to say I'm bad at the game or don't know what i'm talking about, you go right ahead sweetheart :njub:

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
For example, adventurers and workers with union set out-damage duellers with critical hits without it.
I have seen a lot of "with" instances too.
Both Online, same side, about same levels, and knows to play well.

I don't exactly know how, but it feels like all classes have some different "threshold" value of Attack/Defense to Hit/Dodge with high ratio.
Or... just lamely written RNG code that can't keep up with extreme Stats/Bonuses.

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

It's like walking into Apple and demanding that they stop selling their products because they're too expensive and not everyone can afford them.
It's like walking into Apple, and telling them that a basic function like their SMS app doesn't work properly, the battery used to be awesome in the past but now it lasts for 3 hours, their music manager is years out of date; here's all the ways you could improve it since you always ask for customer feedback... And the wee guy in the store presents you with a new phone to buy with all of the same problems as the last one, but it now has 5% more VRAM, but that increase in power directly makes the problems you experienced with the product even worse.
But if you buy the phone 3x and upgrade it you can kinda sorta get a better working phone than everyone else!

If i was an Apple fanboy in this fictional analogy, i'd be disappointed. In reality I just really want to be an InnoGames fan but quite frankly the product has degraded to the point where i can't be and the playerbase is probably spread too thinly for PVP to properly function in most servers, and I suppose people like me wish to express those feelings to the annoyance of a couple who have expressed that they are happy with the current state of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser500

True, but you don't wanna know how much worse they would have been if the Beta team didn't do their QA for them. Until i just felt like we got as ignored as the general players so i became one again to moan about how bad InnoGames are :p

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
On a not totally related note;
I was wondering why the Hombre weapons' concept was discontinued, which is both Hp & Resist on a Weapon set. (Some people is still after it even tho it's from '16)
R. Livingston had mount set instead of Weapons so it didn't happen for that one.

Now we do have "Shiny Golden set" but it doesn't have Resist, its stat bonuses are "meh" and it's becoming obsolete by the day so I'd rather use and suggest (upgraded) Zapata's even though it doesn't have Hp.
But yea, Zapata is from '18 and Courtier's ain't fit to use as 2 items (No resist or Defense bonus that way)

Sooo... maybe some surprise for us at Easter? :roll:

> And on a more related note;
We understand that you won't get to Update any Mechanics/Formulas any time soon, but please at least acknowledge that they are Outdated/Imbalanced and don't act like they are perfectly fine and keep favoring Damager sets over Tanks' .. (compare Summer Spirits, aka Nugget Bear set, J.Fry with Union Officer and see what I mean...)

I'm totally certain that you very well know the effects of that mistake though. (Although I don't even see a single attempt to nerf)
It costed game at least %25 of the remaining player base, along with about %50 competent Battle Leaders, which directly affecting the quality of (imo still the only proper PvP of the game) Fort Battles, but not limited to that.

I mean even the "best" Fort Battle server, the one and only gets to fill the Mediums, Colorado, struggles to find a person who is willing to take that/or any related responsibility. Everyone is demotivated af ever since.

And who knows what would be the effects of another such "mistake" ..

If only Resistance and Damage bonuses were percentage based

Last edited:

Harsha.1

Private First Class
These two reports probably show in the greatest clarity the situation of the game - in both, played as a premium worker.

You can literally dodge better as a pure LD damager rather than as a tank with a build geared towards dodging. This shows why we are in a destructive feedback loop - people dont dodge well as tanks, become damagers. More damagers mean the remaining tanks dont dodge as well and they reskill as well, just to stay interested in the game.