• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest Event 2023 - Feedback

asdf124

Private First Class
You have 100% right. Its a joke, im sure its not 2%. They are lying us. I havent seen any potions and Im just opening the free and 1500. 150 point and 0 potion.

I opened two times for 9000. Then I got the "rarest" - a loot and a health box... Those percents i'm pretty sure are fake numbers.
You only get potions where you aren't really playing the game.... I have 2 in 1 world out of 63 tries. So 3.174%

asdf124

Private First Class
If I think about the message for "male" octoberfest set, I would think they think men as a bunch of masculine, ruthless, tactically psychopathic.

While "female" is resilient, great at leadership(I personally don't think some women should take leadership roles, some should yes but not all.)

Or I am just thinking too much about it, and just dislike the laziness with the names.

I just don't understand why female set was released with those skill points, since we have helen set. The new weapon set is better at labor points than helen set.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
If I think about the message for "male" octoberfest set, I would think they think men as a bunch of masculine, ruthless, tactically psychopathic.

While "female" is resilient, great at leadership(I personally don't think some women should take leadership roles, some should yes but not all.)

Or I am just thinking too much about it, and just dislike the laziness with the names.

I just don't understand why female set was released with those skill points, since we have helen set. The new weapon set is better at labor points than helen set.
I don't think any of that nonsense play any role here. It's just laziness of InnoGames