• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest Event 2023 - Feedback

dublik

Lance Corporal
@Loki according to in game stats, "Female oktoberfest set" has currently only +3 Multiplayer Attack from set bonus, whereas in the Oktoberfest 2023 sets feedback post, it has +4 Multiplayer Attack from set bonus. Also, at 3+ items, the set bonus gives an extra +1 Attack (sector) which should not be there, according to the same forum post.

Loki

The West Team
@Loki according to in game stats, "Female oktoberfest set" has currently only +3 Multiplayer Attack from set bonus, whereas in the Oktoberfest 2023 sets feedback post, it has +4 Multiplayer Attack from set bonus. Also, at 3+ items, the set bonus gives an extra +1 Attack (sector) which should not be there, according to the same forum post.
Thank you. I'll forward this to get fixed. :up:

Hi @Loki , did InnoGame accept the set name change?
i second this, it would be better for everyone if they had proper names, rather that "male" "female", even made up ones
Sadly, it was too late.

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
but if a name is misspelled. Will it be corrected? Like Liberty!!! and majority want it. Bast to InnoGamme! :annoyed:
I haven't seen a player bothered by a wrong name in a long time, not by the wrong bonuses. Surely you are not paid by the governors of the west to induce an error to avoid the real problem?

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
I don't know exactly who made a script in which you see the life points compared to the percentages, but it was a genius.

dublik

Lance Corporal
that hat is kind of OP and very rare, but if you are content with losing 5 def, 44 resistances and other stats, then sure