• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest Event 2023 - Feedback

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
@Loki Since the "Female" and "Male" set names are lazy and for some woke people these names will offend them , why not name those 2 sets from the founders of Oktoberfest?

"Male" set = Prince Regent Ludwig or King Ludwig ( as he became King later on )
"Female" set = Princess Therese of Saxony-Hildburghausen or Queen ( as she became Queen later on )

Criminus

Private First Class
Meanwhile the definition of king: “
the male ruler of an independent state, especially one who inherits the position by right of birth.”

Criminus

Private First Class
You basically said “let’s not offend the ‘woke’ and instead of male / female we should name them after a MALE and a FEMALE both having a rank specific to their gender which are male and female. There is no rank to match a king or a queen that’s non binary or other nonsense.

Loki

The West Team
@Loki Since the "Female" and "Male" set names are lazy and for some woke people these names will offend them
The sets are not gender exclusive, any character can wear them plus our game is fantasy, not the real world, and we have only Female and Male characters.
This is regardless of the players' actual gender.
In real life, anyone is free to wear whatever they please.️‍
1f308.svg
:lovetw:
If people feel offend by this, I will/can suggest the name change.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Who founded Oktoberfest?
Andreas Michael Dall'Armi, a member of the Bavarian National Guard, had the idea of celebrating the wedding of Prince Regent Ludwig of Bavaria, later King Ludwig I, and Princess Therese of Saxony-Hildburghausen in a different way: namely with a big horse race.

Which king created the Oktoberfest?
The first "Oktoberfest" took place on October 12, 1810 in Munich: To commemorate their wedding, Crown Prince Ludwig (later King Ludwig I) and Princess Therese von Sachsen-Hildburghausen (who gave the Theresienwiese festival area its name) organized a large Oktoberfest horse race (the wedding took place on October 12; the ...

Arthur Morgan

Reservist
Weapons usually cost 450 nuggets in sales (some even cheaper like the deputy ones), so why on earth does tier 4 cost 800 nuggets?? Because of the chance to get a full set? But this is countered by the chance to get something silly like bonds or reskill potion. I know it's been like this for years now but I never understood why it's so expensive. Imagine paying 18 euros for a potion.

Should be somewhere arround 400-600 nuggets imo.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Weapons usually cost 450 nuggets in sales (some even cheaper like the deputy ones), so why on earth does tier 4 cost 800 nuggets?? Because of the chance to get a full set? But this is countered by the chance to get something silly like bonds or reskill potion. I know it's been like this for years now but I never understood why it's so expensive. Imagine paying 18 euros for a potion.

Should be somewhere arround 400-600 nuggets imo.
They up the value because you have more chances of getting something even better than what you might been aiming for. I don't disagree about the potions, bonds and the premium chests , those should be moved to the rate category and leave only the Set chests , weapons/horse saddles in the very rare category. I also don't disagree that the value is expensive. 400 is very cheap for InnoGames so the least they can do is 600 but let's be real here, they won't do that even if every single player asked about it.