• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest Event 2021 Discussion

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
How did you think that 400 pretzels would be enough to please or to even bring people in the fight? You get 400 pretzels by building church 4x15 , I'd rather build and get 400 than just go in a fort fight and die and waste my hp and energy to get 400 pretzels. This is public beta , if you want to bring people in a fort fight you should tripple or even quadruple the rewards. How come GR gives 1500 in Aswesomia and DE gives 1200? This way more people are interested , but sorry . for 400 I and im sure many more players will gladly not come to the fight and rather do 15s jobs or 4x15 church to get the 400 pretzels :)
As I already said, the amount will be higher for the next set of forts :).

DeletedUser500

Why is Nuggets still the default event currency though?
Hoping people to mistakenly hit it?
as Diggo once wrote way back in 2014: "The default has always been nuggets at the convenience of those that wish to use them. It's no secret that's what we'd prefer people to pay in, but since it's now a de facto standard to order them that way, there should be no confusion."
I think that's fair enough. If anything there should be no default selection, and you have to select a payment option - but the easy counter to that is that there's a million things that would be a better use of dev time.

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
Nowadays in duels full sets are weaker than mix of sets/items. SO 3 and 4 item set bonuses are crucial

Why Thomas clothing set gives the same bonuses per 3 and per 4 items worn?

Shouldn't it be so that 4 items have higher set bonus than 3?

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
i've checked.

Higher is 3 more charisma, dexterity and agility on level 150. No increase in skills.

This supposed to be a joke?
Can you please show your calculations? I cannot seem to find this bug on our end - 4 items is still giving a greater bonus :).

EDIT: I see what you mean know. But the set bonus with 4 items is still greater. You would just need to wear the full set (or more pieces of the set) benefit from the full set bonus

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
Can you please show your calculations? I cannot seem to find this bug on our end - 4 items is still giving a greater bonus :).

EDIT: I see what you mean know. But the set bonus with 4 items is still greater. You would just need to wear the full set (or more pieces of the set) benefit from the full set bonus

I don't have these items on beta, but this is how it looks at .ru

3 items https://gyazo.com/1b723e54dad0087f81a434bf62c5b714
4 items https://gyazo.com/c479aa6e051fb8a9864c894926fd50a0
despite the language, you can see the numbers

by the way, on TW-calc you may notice the same - skills bonuses do not increase on 3to4 items equipped.

Last edited:

Aron

Private
I noticed that Alfred's belt has a bonus +0.71 Reflex and no Horseback riding bonus. In the beggining it was a little confusing, but now i see there is no any other item from this set, which has Reflex bonus, so I guess it is a mistake and this belt should have a Horseback riding instead of Reflex.

notundead

Private
Since the event this time is quite long, would it be possible for the sets to be auctionable 1 weeks after the event has ended?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Any reasons why Thomas pistol has 0.20 less dmg/lvl than old ones like vaquero which will make a crucial difference in damage when upgraded? There must be some reasons behind it to destroy the balance yes?
Not all weapons are released with the purpose of being the same or better than the ones already available. I will, of course, pass on your suggestion but I do believe the damage is intended :).