• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest Event 2021 Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
well, it seems that the bug that affected pink roses is fixed. but I have no way to check that out because the quest disappeared. what now?
how do I get back to the quest?
thank's

Did you check the quest book? Your commenced quest precedents are there

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
How to fight back when a Trent is created Ideas Where all of his wishes are posted. It is only complained about and finished. Few of those who talk about it, write the bad thing and complain about the next update

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
well, it seems that the bug that affected pink roses is fixed. but I have no way to check that out because the quest disappeared. what now?
how do I get back to the quest?
thank's
Can you please send us a ticket :).

Wesley

Reservist
The Legendary Rifle with Settings traps is not good. Many people asked for a changed and the devl. didn' respect that. But they should, because we pay real money for almost trash.

Deleted User - 115745

is the oktober2021 quest bugged? tons of products , for 5 pretzel and no other rewards....what we gonna do with 5 pretzel???:)))))) is a joke or something

Jeremiah Johnson

Private First Class
This is totally unimportant yet I'm still curious: What western figures are the event's sets based off of? These seem kinda random; Carl S. Finkenheimer? Alfred E. Neuman? Thomas Throatwobblermangrove?

What gives? InnoGames is usually very creative and researched with these tidbits but these sets are more kitschy.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
This is totally unimportant yet I'm still curious: What western figures are the event's sets based off of? These seem kinda random; Carl S. Finkenheimer? Alfred E. Neuman? Thomas Throatwobblermangrove?

What gives? InnoGames is usually very creative and researched with these tidbits but these sets are more kitschy.

Carl's set looks like one in Africa doing research. The hat tropics helmet :D :lol: Sorry because of the German contribution

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
There are guideline, but the 400 was chosen by me . We will increase it a bit for the next set of forts :).

How did you think that 400 pretzels would be enough to please or to even bring people in the fight? You get 400 pretzels by building church 4x15 , I'd rather build and get 400 than just go in a fort fight and die and waste my hp and energy to get 400 pretzels. This is public beta , if you want to bring people in a fort fight you should tripple or even quadruple the rewards. How come GR gives 1500 in Aswesomia and DE gives 1200? This way more people are interested , but sorry . for 400 I and im sure many more players will gladly not come to the fight and rather do 15s jobs or 4x15 church to get the 400 pretzels :)