• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest Event 2021 Discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Tbh idk why we needed 2 more new Tank sets right after Wilson and Caribbean.

Btw Carl set doesn't have Resistance?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I think it was just a question, not feedback, but yeah, it doesn't and it will not be changed. Wilson was slightly changed because it had setting traps (and wilson is for attack). That's it.
InnoGames is pushing weaker and weaker sets because they know people will still spend money for the global weapons reward.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
To be honest I thought it was a mistake. Either forgotten, bugged or whatever.
Without Resistance, that set is total trash.

Otherwise it can be a decent alternative to Cortina weapons. With theoretically more hit chance on Attack.

Btw I still suggest Caribbean set to have some Leadership :roll:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The weapons have 0 HP, 0 resistance, 0 defence and have even lower damage than cortina's (which damage is already lower than older fort weapons: 20-40 and 2.2 x lvl for Zapata, 2.1 x lvl for Cortina and only 2 x lvl for this new set Carl's).

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Well they rushed the event and messed up again apparently.
They should buff 'em and not have the failure of Wilson.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
This fort set shouldn't exist at all. We have wilson. It's 2 months old. It will be stupid to add a new better one. What about people who just upgrade it? This set shouldn't exist. Or, at least, buff the weapons. Add more damage, resistance and health.

John Wick

Private First Class
@Al35ul CM @ChickenMcGuy
Please try to explain the winner European Weapion Set:
Is that a fort battle Set --> If Yes: Why shooting and appearance Bonus?
Is that a dueler Set -->If Yes: Why Setting traps and leadership Bonus?
Is that a worker Set --> If Yes: Why you add Aiming / Dodge and HP Bonus?

I don't get it :whistle:

It is like this: All these winning weapons are something special and often more expensive than expected. We can expect slightly better values for this money.
Increases the damage of the rifle and change appear and shooting into Leadership and a bit hiding (maybe for attack sometimes)....

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
This fort set shouldn't exist at all. We have wilson. It's 2 months old. It will be stupid to add a new better one. What about people who just upgrade it? This set shouldn't exist. Or, at least, buff the weapons. Add more damage, resistance and health.
Well I kinda understand Carl OR Andreas but not both.

I mean, Wilson didn't have Weapon set, and Cortina is mainly for Defense.
Also Wilson is "hybrid" and Carl clothing is totally Tank set , without Aiming etc.

But values are meh.

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Also Wilson is "hybrid" and Carl clothing is totally Tank set, without Aiming etc.

But values are meh.

Well, hybrid is too much to say. The leadership is pretty low and it's useless anyway because you have a lot of HP. It's nice to hit more times, but the damage isn't really great. Hybrid are sets like zapata/pizarro with no hp. (in my opinion)
But Carl is not totally tank because it also give aiming. Carl's neckband, shirt and belt give aiming. So...it's like Wilson, but slightly weaker. I don't understand why they add wilson 2.0 (but weaker) the next event from wilson's event. It doesn't make sense.

Deleted User - 117528

@Al35ul CM @ChickenMcGuy
Please try to explain the winner European Weapion Set:
Is that a fort battle Set --> If Yes: Why shooting and appearance Bonus?
Is that a dueler Set -->If Yes: Why Setting traps and leadership Bonus?
Is that a worker Set --> If Yes: Why you add Aiming / Dodge and HP Bonus?

I don't get it :whistle:

It is like this: All these winning weapons are something special and often more expensive than expected. We can expect slightly better values for this money.
Increases the damage of the rifle and change appear and shooting into Leadership and a bit hiding (maybe for attack sometimes)....
Or make them duelling weapons ;)

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Carl's neckband, shirt and belt give aiming. So...it's like Wilson, but slightly weaker. I don't understand why they add wilson 2.0 (but weaker) the next event from wilson's event. It doesn't make sense.
Oh, I assumed none of them do, by looking at the Set bonus.
Well, they either change them to Dodging/Leadership/Hiding.. Or just remove it altogether..

Otherwise this is absurd.

WonLamusie

Reservist
<--- Amazing event

Pls add more sets for def in pvp we need that XD
Again no useful fortbattle weapons.HAPPENS

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Then you can do the Union Officers set in white for the At :P just Union Officer's 2.0 set ;) and they will be brought for the At.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
All of the feedback here will be passed. Some feedback regarding the premium weapons has already been mentioned.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
All of the feedback here will be passed. Some feedback regarding the premium weapons has already been mentioned.
Will be nice to see a massive boost on the premium weapons , sorry but with the skills and bonuses that it gives , it doesnt event worth a single $ , people that want the premium weapons are spending lots of money to get them , hence they should be way more powerful than other weapons , dont be scared to make them OP , thats the point of it ( because only 1 person will get it ) IT NEEDS TO BE OP