• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest Event 2021 Discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Will be nice to see a massive boost on the premium weapons , sorry but with the skills and bonuses that it gives , it doesnt event worth a single $ , people that want the premium weapons are spending lots of money to get them , hence they should be way more powerful than other weapons , dont be scared to make them OP , thats the point of it ( because only 1 person will get it ) IT NEEDS TO BE OP
What the ?!
That's an absurd mindset.

They don't need to be OP and they should not be OP.

Instead, they should offer decent alternatives to what we have and/or combine few Sets into one.

mxj1

Private First Class
Imo buff carl's sektor bonus stats, we need some new support sets for sector bonus, last one was Villa's set from 2016

cYGSh0r.png
it's kinda trash rn, if it'd grant at least 10 defence it would be viable, but more than that we need attack sector bonus to fight overpowered towers after changes, Carls weapons gives us 3 atk - it's same as golden weapons

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I think he was reffering to Robert Lee's set.
Edit: There is no point in buffing this fort set anymore. With resistance it may be even stronger than wilson while having the same skills and buffs. Where is the point?

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
Speaking Innogames lovely language of money....

Please pass the devs, that substituting setting traps with duelling skill in Legendary European weapons set can increase nugget purchases in game.

P.S. do the devs even play this game?

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
LCM adding the new Sets via the tool Diggo wrote some day.
And I think it's still Etriel until the new one takes over.

She "plays" the game but can't say really good at it.
Especially when it comes to PvP.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Why are they not playing The-West? Have to test whether it has errors. A cook also brobers the food before it is accepted. Strange the compartment the-west tztz

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
What the ?!
That's an absurd mindset.

They don't need to be OP and they should not be OP.

Instead, they should offer decent alternatives to what we have and/or combine few Sets into one.
They should be OP because its only 1 person that gets it , if it was a whole server ( like union officer ) then of course not , but if you have premium weapons to grab by spending lots of money WHOEVER wins those premium weapons SHOULD be OP because he "deserved" to win it because he spent so much money.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
What's the point of these weak sets?
Why the NEWLY reworked clothes are so weak?
Why no one listen the players ideas ? "We'll pass it on" - 99 times nothing changed, the InnoGames dont care about the players opinions...

All sets are pretty good , you have a speed set which in newer worlds its a MUST , you have a FREE FORT BATTLE SET and you have 1 more if you are lucky enough to get it or spend money , you have a defensive dueling set after behan that you can mix shooting or vigor ( whatever suits you ) , so which exactly are the weak sets? All sets are good , stop complaining , almost all players now will have a fort battle set for free ( especially for tanks ) this is a massive boost and you will see more people attending fort fights just because they have a set to come with.

Loot chest in rare prize?
Come on take it out or just update the sets from adventures!

I agree , Loot chest here is useless unless you are going to update the adventures set SOON , if not , you should remove it and add something more valuable.

I want to add one more thing , in the Very Rare Oktoberfest Chest , in TW-Calc chest statistics it doesnt have Fisherman chest and weapons , Captain has only the saber but not any chest and Boatswain doesnt have weapons or chest.It would be nice to see those 3 have their own chest and weapons as well like the other sets that are inside the Rare chest even if it will be 0-1% . I dont know if you added and just TW-Calc didnt update it , but it would be nice to consider it :) @Al35ul CM

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

Are Alfred, Thomas, Carl and Andreas based off historical cowboys, colonists or bandits (or a parody of a Western movie), or just random names?
I've always enjoyed learning the story behind the figures you rip off embrace for tombola purposes.

Last edited by a moderator: