• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Day Event 2021 Discussion

You all complain about sets but ive never come close to finish 1 full set ever.

If money players going to buy that set then InnoGames better make it better so they milk some cash.

Deleted User - 117052

You are going to sell Behan, Michael and Brocius horse and saddle, right?

God, please do not! :D Behan can have some selling potential, but who on earth would buy Brocius or Michael "The Peasant" horse and saddle for low-revenue field works...? :D Maybe units of collectors, people bored with money or totally unintelligent? :(

adis186

Reservist
New sets are again totaly useless. I was waiting for set on dmg but wtf? 1000 years old set murriet is same like new set? I was one of biggest lvl with probably best items and I was 0/13 (attacker) many times coz cortina is broken? That is reason why I stopped playing fort battles (many players also). So why you cant bring normal set on dmg with proper stats. Tanks are too strong :) :). Dmg may have only captain in attack and phoebe defence bring something new. Or bring union officer ...(summer spirits + cortina) what you can do vs that?fully upgraded captain is useless vs that.

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
New sets are again totaly useless. I was waiting for set on dmg but wtf? 1000 years old set murriet is same like new set? I was one of biggest lvl with probably best items and I was 0/13 (attacker) many times coz cortina is broken? That is reason why I stopped playing fort battles (many players also). So why you cant bring normal set on dmg with proper stats. Tanks are too strong :) :). Dmg may have only captain in attack and phoebe defence bring something new. Or bring union officer ...(summer spirits + cortina) what you can do vs that?fully upgraded captain is useless vs that.
You clearly don't know what you are saying. Fully upgraded captain being useless is the biggest joke I've heard so far :D

adis186

Reservist
You clearly don't know what you are saying. Fully upgraded captain being useless is the biggest joke I've heard so far :D
I was lvl 145 6. position full capt on 1. murr ride and I was 0/13.. 0/12 and more misses many times coz there is camping cortina+spirits on tower? come on... thats the reason why attackers cant win fort battle? Want at least better ride :) 3 years murr ride is still better than this new one

I know captain is very strong but not vs cortina :)

Last edited:

Guiri

Corporal
koshtikcy
I dont like you being rude, and yes the set is good. If you know how to do your maths correctly; Nobody uses Livin X 5 with Summer Spirit X 3, You use Livin X 6 and Summer X 2. Go back and do your maths again and try to do it in a civilised manner. When you start comparing apples and pairs I don't think it will give me anything having further conversations with you.

Please continue complaining just for the sake of it, oh isnt that a word for people like that.....a troll. "If one thing is OP another can't be" - worst logic ever. Both Cortina and Towers are OP as I explained to Raider. Could you not even take your time to read it, or was it a problem with comprehension?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
koshtikcy
I dont like you being rude, and yes the set is good. If you know how to do your maths correctly; Nobody uses Livin X 5 with Summer Spirit X 3, You use Livin X 6 and Summer X 2. Go back and do your maths again and try to do it in a civilised manner. When you start comparing apples and pairs I don't think it will give me anything having further conversations with you.

Please continue complaining just for the sake of it, oh isnt that a word for people like that.....a troll. "If one thing is OP another can't be" - worst logic ever. Both Cortina and Towers are OP as I explained to Raider. Could you not even take your time to read it, or was it a problem with comprehension?
Yet again you're wrong , Livi is better at x5 with summer spirits , you compensate the loss of dodge and hiding of x6 items from the spirits and you actually gain more dodge and hiding plus you get 280 resistance, you only lose some leadership and hp , so your point is invalid and it shows how bad of a player you are , you are the only troll here and the biggest delusional who cant decide which is more OP cortina or towers? Get a grip man , you are paid to say whatever you say , just stop already.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
God, please do not! :D Behan can have some selling potential, but who on earth would buy Brocius or Michael "The Peasant" horse and saddle for low-revenue field works...? :D Maybe units of collectors, people bored with money or totally unintelligent? :(
Behan is as bad as them.