• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Day Event 2021 Discussion

Guiri

Corporal
Still don't understand....I give up.

To all non-trolls out there, Wilson in an improvement which may not be enough to win attacks but it's a step in the right direction. If InnoGames decided to go back to original numbers of attackers and old tower bonuses we would have great battles.

To the trolls: You arent able to understand and even if you were you arent actively looking to do it. I feel sorry for you, but you wouldn't understand why.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
@Al35ul CM
Have you passed on this request?
Even though it's needed, I highly doubt that they will buff a Set for the 2nd time, let alone a Tank one, given how stingy they are for them, but maybe, just maybe, the Set Bonus of 5 Clothing parts (of Wilson set) could be adjusted/adapted (aka increased towards the bonus of 6) ?

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Thanks.

As said, (although needed) I don't expect a buff but there is a big difference of 5 items Set bonus and 6.

So would be good to have them closer at the very least.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Will the bonuses get sorted this week or will we have yet another event which is postponed on regular worlds this year?
As mentioned above, I do not have any confirmation that the set will be improved again, thus I do not know if it will be this week (if they will indeed be changed). The event is planned to start on time on live worlds.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Fireworks 1250 and fireworks 2500 Are there to buy this year in the shop whom Yes, when

We have never had a fireworks bag in the past and unfortunately it will be the same for this year. But we can consider adding this in the future.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Thought I had one in the shop last year. then you were German world. Only hearts and flowers omg InnoGames is stingy. At Awesomia Fortkampf, there is nothing left, only voluntarily from Henry

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
A stupid question gives a stupid answer :D Who noticed that the InnoGames department the-west have no ideas for the sets? Captain's hat Pants are so many besides other color. Only names and attritbut points and skill points that have been changed otherwise see the sums okay they all look the same

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
I just noticed the change on event weapons reflex ->horseback riding . Yeah i think thats much better to be able to even travel slightly faster with them if anything. So thanks for that.

TheMegaira

Private First Class
a question about the quest. :) according to the announcement, the new item unlocks a quest. is this an additional quest?because the quest tea time appears without the item, u can find the item later on , it is needed to complete a quest.