• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Day Event 2021 Discussion

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
It is coincidence when in the same time (for example 3 am in the morning) I got everwhere just lucky boxes? Because when I woke up today, and I managed myself to get my awards from the 2nd lvl, in 7 servers, I got the exact same crap everywhere.

If it's not a bug, then must be a unique feature.
just did it on 2 server with the 9k
both wilson jackets..... so the story continues

HelenBack

Private First Class
I have the same issue. I got the last items from the completed builds, but I'm not able to do the last one... And yes, Fireworks are gone from the top menu bar.
:blink:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Why and why has InnoGames Department the-west already sealed almost all of them? Is 4 stunt and 58min. InnoGames already has real problems and stress! Can't you wait until the time is up? Collecting rackets is no longer really great from the department :mad:

Deleted User - 115745

anyway the new questline suck, inseane amounts of things for new worlds and 0 rewards, i still dont understand why they made the quest tons of things for 25 oup..

will there be any sort of compensation for all he fireworks we lost and the 12 hours of potential fireworks we missed? I could have gotten at least one more free game in, and maybe more, using fireworks to shorten times. And screwups like this are not going to make me waste my RL money on nuggets

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
will there be any sort of compensation for all he fireworks we lost and the 12 hours of potential fireworks we missed? I could have gotten at least one more free game in, and maybe more, using fireworks to shorten times. And screwups like this are not going to make me waste my RL money on nuggets
I have passed this on and I am awaiting on an answer.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Have you ever noticed that, when you collect ur reward from any Tombola on multiple Worlds at the same time (few minutes more or less) , it gives the exact same item somehow?

What kind of RNG is that? Which doesn't separate worlds from each other?
Was this at least reported to be checked?