• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Day of the Dead 2021 Discussion

abe888

Reservist
Can you finally fix the ... timeout parody to DDoS protection? I am playing cards and after a while i get a cooldown because your casio-calculator based servers are too weak lol.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Can you finally fix the ... timeout parody to DDoS protection? I am playing cards and after a while i get a cooldown because your casio-calculator based servers are too weak lol.

It is in place to ensure the server won't get crowded so everyone can experience smooth gameplay, a page refresh every now and then helps to avoid it.

abe888

Reservist
Smooth gameplay? :D Really? I´ve get it third time today. So it´s very smooth.
/Fourth time now
/Fifth.

Last edited:

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Leadership on Marimba needs to be atleast 0,50 instead of 0,25 imho so its closer to Murrieta slightly atleast. (now its weaker by 100 leadership so reduce the gap a little bit +-)
Also i think Marimba needs Hiding stat instead of settings traps so its more suited for attack side landing shots, rather than another defense sided set in current FF state.
Marimba changes:
(Setting traps 0,41 -> Hiding 0.41
Leadership 0,25 -> Leadership 0,52)

Well atleast my opinion.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
Leadership on Marimba needs to be atleast 0,50 instead of 0,25 imho so its closer to Murrieta slightly atleast. (now its weaker by 100 leadership so reduce the gap a little bit +-)
Also i think Marimba needs Hiding stat instead of settings traps so its more suited for attack side landing shots, rather than another defense sided set in current FF state.
(Setting traps 0,41 -> Hiding 0.41 on Marimba)

Well atleast my opinion.
you are 100% right but inn0 does not care about that - on the whole set setting traps makes no sense ...