• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Day of the Dead 2021 Discussion

DeletedUser500

A "Clown cat" instead of a tiny tricycle?

Missed a beat there.

Football

Sergeant
wouldn't it be a great idea?
to get an extra prize collecting flowers?
say 400k will get you gringo set or something like that? :hmf:
No, it wouldn't be a great idea. I think the 50 bond / 5000 flower is great before the Black Friday and Christmas sale...

Artem124

Sergeant
so great because the shop as amazing items on sale for us to get.. what is good to boy from shop??? only reskill potions because why would you need to buy buffs when crafters already make all those buffs that a shop sells!!!

Deleted User - 116079

Its absolutely baffling to me, what happened to ron's set. So i log in here to find out whats going on with this garbage ron's set, which is completely useless in every aspect of the game. I find out that, InnoGames understands that and is planning to IMPORVE it.. So i go on to spend a ton of nuggets like an addicted idiot i am. After i week i come here to find out how good ron's set has become, and i see its got +2 attack?What a complete joke. At least if you are not planning on imporving it,don't trick us into believing you will.. What a disgrace

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Its absolutely baffling to me, what happened to ron's set. So i log in here to find out whats going on with this garbage ron's set, which is completely useless in every aspect of the game. I find out that, InnoGames understands that and is planning to IMPORVE it.. So i go on to spend a ton of nuggets like an addicted idiot i am. After i week i come here to find out how good ron's set has become, and i see its got +2 attack?What a complete joke. At least if you are not planning on imporving it,don't trick us into believing you will.. What a disgrace
The set has been improved prior to the release of the event on the live servers. All updates have been announced here on the forum as well as being available within the beta worlds.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
The set has been improved prior to the release of the event on the live servers. All updates have been announced here on the forum as well as being available within the beta worlds.

You cant actually say that it has been improved by adding +2 attack , how is that an improvement? You asked us if we want something to change , some players gave some fantastic changes ( which are actually GOOD improvements ) yet you didnt even consider a single thing and went and add +2 attack like its going to change something..

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
No, it wouldn't be a great idea. I think the 50 bond / 5000 flower is great before the Black Friday and Christmas sale...
if you need those bonds you ain't doing crap all year long
with money you can buy chests at x-mas and with the bonds you collect whole year you can buy the loose items you are missing.
so 50 bonds for the 5k flowers is nice, but after all the crap that has been put in events this year??
is it worth it to buy those chests or loose items??? only for collectors.... and those have many ways to get completed
non nugget player and got a lot nugget sets, almost all event sets from 2012 till now and everything that can be collected from shop
so the 50 bonds is a freaking joke and doesn't make you wanna click more if you gain absolutely nothing except stacking your money and bonds higher up

on the other hand... I never said to remove the 50/5000 bonds flowers
I just said add a set at 500k that you can normally not get
for example gringo or even union for what it matters or any other rare nugget set

Jeremiah Johnson

Private First Class
Day of the Dead (DotD) Card Game - Statistically probability, expense, and disclosure

@Al35ul CM I've been wondering about these issues this year. InnoGames made a step in the right direction by listing the RNG probabliities for not only what rewards you can get for any given "spin" for any given tombola action (or even the Traveling Fair games). That is a truly consumer-facing gesture.

However, what is still problematic for the DotD card game is there is no reporting of the correlation of the general probability of each tier, its rewards, and the nuggets (and incurring the cost thereof) involved. Naturally, it's simply statistical analysis to compute that info. Sadly, the "carrot on the stick" of an overpowered set like J.Cortina tends to blind the general user from the financial commitment of trying for that chest drop.

To clarify, I'm not implying any idea that the player "consumer" is obligated to spend a dime. However, the same can be said of a lever on a slot machine with a "$1,000,000 Jackpot" sign attached to the top of the machine. Without having a semblance of the financial baselines involved with DotD, the aura of the game is difficult to dissociate from true gambling in the sense that not being even somewhat transparent with associating the odds with a baseline necessity of nuggets required, on average, per the statistical math.

I'm not a statistician but you'd certainly have to have acumen with that discipline to even begin to map out the financial baselines I'm referring to in this post. Here's what I would like to see presented (but more accurately):

To get this itemBaseline probability; mean nuggets required per attemptTotal cost to address a reasonable chance to drop
Tier III - Ron's shirt1 in 3 x3 (1/9) + 12% drop chance; 150 Nuggets (?)$3USD* x 9 = $27USD
Tier IV - Ron's pants1 in 3 X4 (1/12) + 14% drop chance; 400 Nuggets (?)$8USD* X 12 = $96USD
Tier V - J.Cortina chest1 in 3 x5 (1/15) + 5.9% drop chance (Death Chest) + 16.67% chance; 1000 Nuggets (???)$20USD* x 15 = $300USD

*Based on the $79.99USD purchase of 4000 nuggets

Again, this table is totally spitballing as I really don't know the math especially to include at Tier V that there are three components of probability versus the carrot on the stick that is the J.Cortina or G.Cortez chest.

I've have long surrendered to the idea that DotD closely following the opening of a new EN world is a major scheduled Q4 push for this game property. I'm not challenging that whatsoever. Instead I'm inquiring with the premise that InnoGames already demonstrated good faith with publishing drop probabilities.

So, again, having more transparency with the expenses would be more consumer-facing and steps away from an appearance of gambling. Yes, what I'm suggesting does fall under the due diligence of the consumer, yet the complex probability of dropping a "carrot" like J.Cortina and dangling a carrot like that in front of the consumer tends to eliminate due diligence.

I'm willing to wager that InnoGames stands to improve Q4 intake with The West with more DotD transparency.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
who cares?
they do what they want anyways
and any % they give should not been taken as the truth
cause more than often the stats are way off the %

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
What does the the-west department say about our wishes? Has there already been a positive reaction or
This information has been previously released. Between the three cards, 1 has the reaper and 2 has a reward.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
This information has been previously released. Between the three cards, 1 has the reaper and 2 has a reward.

Sorry, it's not about the Day of the Dead event. It is about our suggestions where we had suggested and it is said that it was forwarded whether what is perhaps accepted or discarded?