• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Day of the Dead 2021 Discussion

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
Ron's clothing set is weaker in attack than Captain and weaker in defence than Adams
Ron's weapons are weaker in attack than captain and weaker in defence than Murrieta (year 2018) and Phoebey (year 2019)
Ron's horse and saddle is weaker in attack than Murrieta (again 2018 set) and ~ equal in defence to Adams.

Within whole 2021 year the only OK sets were Josephine and Behan. Ridiculous

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I will totally support DotD not having OP sets but we still can't ignore previous superior Sets..

You must nerf Union Officer rifle (a tad bit) at least..

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
Please let me know what kind of changes you would like to see for the Ron set - I will pass it on today (it may be possible to change it a bit).
First thing is, that we players, feel a strong disbalance in fortfights due to overpowered Cortina set for defence. Almost any fight def wins in full-to-full fortfights.

So set for fort defence is not needed. That means, that setting traps is nonsense.
Secondly, we have Captain's set which is very good for attack.
Thirdly, there is no good attack set for tank fighters (HP+dodge+hiding+leadership). Karl and Wilson are pretty weak for tanks because they give aiming, instead of higher dodge/hiding/hp/leadership.
But I understand, that this year already 2 tank fighter sets were introduced, and it is unlikely to make Ron's set for this tanky purpose.

Therefore my proposal is to make Ron's set for attack damagers, but without damage sector bonus(we have one in captain set):
1) Substitute setting traps in Ron's set with hiding and leadership in clothing, weapons and horse/saddle.
2) add to Ron pants and belt 1.00 attack bonus
3) Ron weapon damage scale per level should be the same as at least Murrieta weapon -> 2.2 damage/level
4) Ron horse and saddle each should provide a 2.5 attack bonus
5) each weapon provides additionally 2.5 attack bonus

Thus, in attack we will have few damagers in captain sets which give sector bonuses and other damagers with hice aiming Ron's set

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Day of the Dead 2021 October 31 to November 2, 2021 in Mexico <--- InnoGames adjust edwa according to the calendar ;)
Bet that it will be contrary to what is asked. When can you sell the sets? :njub: