• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.199 - Discussion

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
For anyone that say Tolbert or Cortez will make worker broken , ummm , no , don't make this implementation stay this is absolutely the worst thing a worker could have. Here some examples...
I don't think anyone said that. Building sets have strength, so hp, so they significantly reduce your damage. And they have no aiming, no dodging, no flat attack/defense, no resistance, no sector damage. They're very weak.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I don't think anyone said that. Building sets have strength, so hp, so they significantly reduce your damage. And they have no aiming, no dodging, no flat attack/defense, no resistance, no sector damage. They're very weak.
1 person did but that's not the point.. I am very curious to see a tank worker post the same pictures as me.

In general I have 3 words for this update

WHAT A JOKE

Beef

Lance Corporal
madness at its finest by this pro developer
you know already they won't listen to feedback and will implement this update with zero changes

it's done...suit yourselves, this is the game we play and the business players support buying nuggets.
after receiving so many VALID suggestions from the players you implement this piece of utter trash. obviously messing the game up intentionally otherwise there is NO WAY IN THE WORLD ANYONE CAN BE SO INCOMPETENT

Zorro

Private
my dog would come up with these new bonuses much better in 10 minutes

ok, if the duelist got a huge strategic advantage to shorten the time of the duel, then I want to get 100 percent of the tactics. and I don't want to hear nonsense that it would be unfair. If the InnoGames changes bonuses otherwise, it can, but I want you to be able to change our character for one more time.

this whole forum is a big joke. There are hundreds of good ideas, but even so, the developers always do some total crap. I'm fed up, and if nothing else works, at least leave the world Classic for us longer that one month,

the classic world is much more playable, more balanced and more realistic than 10 years of stupidity from actuall world, where the only purpose of updates was to pull nuggets from the players,

and don't tell me to calm down. I put thousands of euros into the game and the result is zero.

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Great quest bravo InnoGame This quest can only be completed or accepted from 16:00 until 23:59. <--- yesterday there was nothing only this morning! Since I was unfortunately distracted by work. Wider 1 day futsch to continue!

And since when is an adventure no longer allowed to stay in foreign cities for free in the hotel? Only covenant fort or own city! Not even alliance cities. !!??

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Owners really must understand that this game has come where it is now because of the players and only the players, denialism at this extent is more of a disrespect against the player base and it's like trolling, so many great suggestions and ideas in this forum by a lot of players that have immense experience in this game , probably a lot of suggestions in other forums as well , seeing that not a single suggestion was implemented is just sad. I guess we could understand that they dont take outside or inside criticism at all since many CM's and supporters got fired because they had different ideas or better ideas about future game developments and I think many of us know a lot of them.

They never actually let us know that we will have Character changes , they kept it a suprise? If yes then this has to be the saddest suprise ever. I had to open a topic so we can talk about Character changes suggestions , we also had tons of suggestions in the Suggestions topic , even @RaiderTr has Character changes suggestions in his signature that has already been out for 3 years, only FR forum had a topic open , I'm not sure about other forums if someone can check. In short , you made this update so we can give you feedback but you will not listen to it so why bother give the feedback in the first place?

@Loki is it even worth anymore suggesting ideas and giving feedback?

P.s If InnoGames really want to make an update like this , first they should let players know , players then will say if they agree with the idea , InnoGames then proceeds a questionnaire and share it in Social Media, forums and in-game, players will share their thoughts and ideas in that questionnaire, then InnoGames will decide what to do. Of course this can still mean nothing for InnoGames and at the end not include anything that was said BUT that is the most correct way to do if you plan to make an update like this. More players = More ideas , you wont stick to the idea because 1 random guy thought about "You know what it would be fun? Builders who build church 24/7 be able to go to fort battles with the clothes they build with" , plot twist that random guy probably has 0 hours of playtime.

Last edited:

Raza

Private First Class
Wonder if this will be the true update that kills the game for real, isn't like we suggested stuff for years but we only stayed and hoped brighter days will come and it start to seem to me we all suffer from stockholm syndrome and i'm curious how much we will endure this mockery until we either quit or the sole remaining players will be bots who ain't carring about how anything evolve or the current game state

Football

Sergeant
So... I have an idea about the character changes. Its not about buffing/nerfing the classes. A completely new approach.

Each class would have only 2 bonuses specific to it. One for the duels and one for the fort fightnings. In addition, there would be about 40 bonuses in total, divided into 4 category (A,B,C,D). We can choose and active for ourself a few bonuses from each category. Each category would have a value (how strong is the bonus). For example A - 10, B - 8, C - 5, D - 3.... and from the categories we could choose the bonuses totally in value 40... There would some rules about what can and cannot be combined (max 2 A...). And you could change character class every 2 months for free (or every month for nuggets).

It's just a theory, but how about a change where we can choose side bonuses for ourselves?

Last edited: