• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.199 - Discussion

Beef

Lance Corporal
i dont understand why skills that nobody said to change are being changed and for example soldier has zero changes when everyone says the tactics bonus is op,,,probably a comedy skit

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
-Using building as an actual stat is a slap in the face to people that FF instead of building church 247. Ruin the church please, burn it down, it should've never been in the game to begin with.
Agree

But let me think, if a worker is full construction, does that mean that they get *3 the number of skills?

Lets say I get 2500 Construction with Tolbert

Then I get 2500 Setting Traps defending with Tolbert
AND I get 2500 Hiding attacking???

Plus all the Leadership Tolbert gives

Plus the 30% bonus. Good god

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
for the adventurer i would like to see something simliar to this ( numbers can be exchanged):
But how about some pvp bonuses? A better fort bonus. Some duel bonus. An adventure bonus. A bonus that won't be abused by clones that autoclick.
InnoGames acknowledges that the adventurer fort bonus is extremely bad, so the adventurer has 70% extra points in the ranking. and yet, it still fails to keep up with the other classes.

And what the heck is the change for duelists? 5 minute duel?? You guys do realize that consumables have a 10 minute cooldown, right? How do you refill our hp after being attacked?

TadschMahal

Sergeant
But how about some pvp bonuses? A better fort bonus. Some duel bonus. An adventure bonus. A bonus that won't be abused by clones that autoclick.
InnoGames acknowledges that the adventurer fort bonus is extremely bad, so the adventurer has 70% extra points in the ranking. and yet, it still fails to keep up with the other classes.

And what the heck is the change for duelists? 5 minute duel?? You guys do realize that consumables have a 10 minute cooldown, right? How do you refill our hp after being attacked?
Sure other bonusses would be great too - it was just an idea to replace the new 20% bonus cause if i have understood the changelog right, well get more changes with new chagelogs?

Black Fairy

Reservist
Hey, I play on 2 worlds, as dueler and constructor as well, dude, what have you done ??? We have been constantly talking about adding or changing character bonuses logically you should have read what players wanted to change, not just wake up and be like ehm, lets put character bonuses indo deeper sh.t....

1. Dueler

Why the hell did you remove dueling withing 30 min travel withour travelling? It was the one and only worth bonus of that character in duels. Why should I end duel in 5 minutes? If you think about that, its also unfair against others, dueling time should remain the same, its appearance we need, not this crap Add 15% / 30% appearance if attacking other character instead... Travelling 25% / 50%? :D I can move from east to west in 4 min with premium without character speed bonus, so whyyyyyyy?

in fort battle, duelants are unbelievably OP, especially on almost dead servers where 30 vs 30 players are trying to get to 30 rounds. With so many murrietas on 3 its impossible. Dueler needs less bonus for critical hit and higher chance to hit. I mean many times they cant hit from their own tower, 4 rounds miss, then finally 3k hit, then again nothing. Or they go crit after crit making absolutely impossible for soldiers to move in attack. We need something in between.

Remove duel motivation, it was needy years ago, not now. You have crafting items that simplify gaming in this deparment. Instead add something for jobs, nowdays there is not enough players on many worlds to use those bonuses, they do gain experiences, searching for products for crafting etc. thing please.

2. Constructor
Duuuuuuude, i wanna throw a pan into developers faces for that. Why make this charakter weaker? Constructor isnt as good tank as soldier and sniper as dueler, its something in between. WHy nerf it? Yes I can hit almost every round enemy, but with ridiculous dmg, I need 45 rounds to have 40k dmg, dueler 25 good ones. Why the fcking hell have I bought end improved Bull and Cortina if after thsi update i can easily go to battle in Tolbert set which has tons of building and leadership? :D so if I get it right, with 2500 building I have 2500 setting traps / huiding depends on which side I play at? Is this 2nd part of 1st April or what? Leave construcers bonuses as they were, just add 5%/10% bonus for aiming and dodging during the duel.

Cant speak for soldier, because I have never been one, same for adventurer, but I do have something to say at least.

Soldier needs to be nerfed with tactic bonus, not 25%/50% because new sets are ruining every atacker. change it to 15%/30% instead. Make it more doable. As for fortbattles, they need more leadership bonus if attackers, against duelers in murrietas on 3 and astor they dont stand a chance.

Adventurer? If you dont want to make his change to dodge higher, give him higher resistance. Could be 40%/80%, being invisible does not happen often.

Its time for new Captain 2.0 set with more leadership and attack. New Cortina as well. They should be on the way, where are they at?
If character isnt on his own tower, his character bonuses are reduces by 30%. Give attacker a chance, no one wants to attack if failing all the time.

PS: Imagine being soldier, trying to stand against full tower of duelers, then suddenly, an adventurer, level 20, walking by, taking break from catching turkeys, will send you bee with 3k, twice, what can easily happen. duude ... :D

Sh.t does not smell until you touch it!