• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.199 - Discussion

Bro if they change the tactics bonus better not have it at all. While 25/50 is strong its a defensive bonus nothing wrong with that just buff each class with a defensive perk.

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
While this is true, While this is true, there are some extremely easy changes that don't get made for whatever reason. Is it hard to change a number on soldier's tactical bonus? From 25/50 to 10/20 for example? And many more...
That's another issue, a fact that many CMs (not sure about LCM) never played the game. Also, the game code is antient so if the dev does something wrong or in rush with so little time to work on this game, there might be no one around to fix it for weeks.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
That's another issue, a fact that many CMs (not sure about LCM) never played the game.
Yes, it's a big issue.
Also, the game code is antient so if the dev does something wrong or in rush with so little time to work on this game, there might be no one around to fix it for weeks.
True, but changing a number is definitely not something that would break the game.
Bro if they change the tactics bonus better not have it at all. While 25/50 is strong its a defensive bonus nothing wrong with that just buff each class with a defensive perk.
They are incapable of doing this or listen to our feedback, so they decide to give up on class balance. The only updates that are made are pointless, they have the sole purpose of giving something to do to the "veterans" who can't let go of the game and cling to anything just to keep going. Lvl 250 with 1.366 billion xp as requirment, a lot of unattainable achievements, useless collections, some of them being impossible to finish etc. Of course, these players are not in a competition with anyone, so the money spent in the game is little to none, in a healthy online pvp game, considerable amounts would be spent, but that's not the case in this game.

PVP is DEAD

Private
All you guys you know that you waste only your time because noone of developers or anyone else doesent care of this game and impooving the game. I started X Y Z topics about this and wrote to InnoGames games, did a phone call and nothing happened. You shoud to realise that they will not care about game and it will slowly die as you can see it in past years. You only waste your time writing here your ideas, noone will never read it noone care about that, only you players... Its sad but it is true. Try to call to InnoGames games its not hard you will contact lady in reception, then you will ask someone who is from The West development team and she will tell you there is noone :) then you will realise that nothing, really nothing will change. This is the truth about this game.

Emma Swan

Corporal
Me, calling to InnoGames, they are not prepared for this I am afraid :D I think most of us gave up already, since upcoming event brings crap sets and people are like yeah whatever

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
try to call to InnoGames games its not hard you will contact lady in reception
1POgujZ.gif

then you will ask someone who is from The West development team and she will tell you there is noone

We don't have a game info line yet, so I'm not surprised by that answer. I don't think any other game development team would have time to answer phone calls during working hours, so you have to understand why you have received that response.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It is to be expected that no one from the development team will answer your call.

Attachments

• pvp is dead calling innogames.png
    pvp is dead calling innogames.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 9

PVP is DEAD

Private
1POgujZ.gif

We don't have a game info line yet, so I'm not surprised by that answer. I don't think any other game development team would have time to answer phone calls during working hours, so you have to understand why you have received that response.
I know that you want to make from that serious topic some fun, but i wrote to InnoGames games many serious emails not about updates but about many serious part of game. The emails were never ansfered what a suprise.... Phone calls were about same probleams and woman from reception was polite dont make a fun from something what you know that is ruining for ages.... I want to only show players what are asking for changes which will never come into game... They can find phone number and emails to concat someone, with no response at all. This is true face of this game, The West started dying after update to The West 2.0 and dev what never played game and not listening our requierements what are necesary... But its your decision InnoGames games i quit game 2 years ago and many players are quitting this game every day and you got no new players joining this game only opening new servers with old players on dobby then this servers are like sahara in 6 months with 20 players.... What a joke, as i mentioned its only your decision to do this again and again InnoGames games its not my wallet :-) .

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
They can find phone number and emails to concat someone, with no response at all.

Because these contacts are not for contacting the development team. Again, the development team would most likely not have the time to read all the emails and reply to them. The most efficient way is to use platforms like the game's forum or social media platforms, I can be sure that someone from the development team checks our forum regularly. We also pass on feedback and ideas to the development team, who look at them and decide what to implement and when. Some changes would take more time, others less.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Unfortunately, you are right in what you say here, but I don't know exactly what answer you would have liked to receive from the person at the reception. It's like when she knows the game or has any decision-making power.

bidliz

Private
But its your decision InnoGames games i quit game 2 years ago and many players are quitting this game every day and you got no new players joining this game only opening new servers with old players on dobby then this servers are like sahara in 6 months with 20 players.... What a joke, as i mentioned its only your decision to do this again and again InnoGames games its not my wallet :-)
I'm sorry, but what was the plan with your calls / emails? You thought a developer, or even the chick at the reception will share closed, company related informations to an unknown person who doesn't work fort he company at all and has no authorization to get any of those informations? And you say that you don't even care about the game cuz you left it 2 years ago?

What have you smoked? Would you like to share it? You should be high af cuz there's no way in hell you thought this plan gonna work at all.

Loki

The West Team
Am I going to get after 160 hours working 30000XP and 1% wisdom potion?
It's not a quick questline since it's a part of the main story, and those questlines are typically quite lengthy.
The total exp. is 308/level (e.g., level 100 = 30800 exp.; level 150 = 46200 exp.; level 200 = 61600 exp.), but there are also additional rewards.
The "Unchained" questline (level 90), necessary for accessing "Gambling", provides a flat experience reward of 12788 exp. in total.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
It's not a quick questline since it's a part of the main story, and those questlines are typically quite lengthy.
The total exp. is 308/level (e.g., level 100 = 30800 exp.; level 150 = 46200 exp.; level 200 = 61600 exp.), but there are also additional rewards.
The "Unchained" questline (level 90), necessary for accessing "Gambling", provides a flat experience reward of 12788 exp. in total.
Yeah we still play this game like its 2008...

@Loki, you may not be a fan of spoilers, but some of us like to know ahead of time whether something is worth our time and effort.
The winter event needs a lot of hours and a lot of products, [at least as far as I have gotten]. So far I am not impressed with the payoffs for what it costs in time and supplies. I probably won't bother to finish it in beta and not likely to start it on .net