• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.199 - Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I agree with you 100%. I'm on your side! How about who InnoGame feed the AI/ChatPIT? What happens then?
In Diggo11 his page is no longer running either.

I have doubts? If you have the 2 set where it was presented for the Valentine's Day event. Say a few is okay then come a few where say it's OK but these and the boarding! What to board or leave behind?

Emma Swan

Corporal
I cant agree more. I had a feeling tactics was about to be buffed as well. Or, that character would have not been changed at all, hands that 5 min dueling, they would describe it as advantage against soldier :D

To save this game, there must be people actually taking care of it and by taking care I mean understang this game at first place. Its basically simple to move things forward, they are just lazy. They simply take care of games that are making more profit. Just by looking at sets and how players need to correct them every time, you can tell they cant do their job at all, not even the basic stuff :)

Emma Swan

Corporal
Money means no progression needed. When I see people being okey with sets they are releasing, I understand why this game is where it is now. We are glad for little change in this game, yet people dont get it, we are customers actually. If this game was Tesco, racoons would be living in that building :D Racoons without premium to be exact. So to see future of this game, we need to act like racoons. No premium, no top ups, nothing. Or they will die, or they will release set 1% stronger than the one before which there is high change for it to happen actually :D, or they will hire people that went at least thru 20 leves that know we are no longer in year 2009. I mean, this system game is outdated even more than 2000 music .... I believe till Easter comes, we will just give up on this. No wonder people are having 10 side accounts. There is no respect from both sides. InnoGames doesnt respect players which leads to not respecting this game at all.

Now, let mi drink my morning coffe and spin Circus because I want 150pb to be able to catch some turkey :D 2% luck will help as well!

Mia Corvere

Reservist
Essentially what we're saying is that the developers can be fired in favour of community-approved updates and we only need 1-2 people there to actually translate what we say into code. Which they could find within the community as well.

I dont think we disagree anywhere. However it was the outrage that cause the whole project to be shut down forever.

If we had just accepted these changes then maybe they would do some more adjustments down the road. It was a first step. Now what? Wait? They wont do it again for at least 2 years. Good luck.

Emma Swan

Corporal
Or you do proper changes, or not. Changing bad game with bad suggestions .... I cant follow somehow this idea.... They would use those suggestions and then it would take 10 another years to change them :D Also, if you dont post new bonuses of all 4 characters means somebody is playing ugly game.

Instead of acting like a baby denied to eat chocolate, they should have found balls and change that the way we suggested. I mean, prices of nuggets are the same since they introduced this game. So, why should we be outdated if prices are not lower? IIf you have respect to yourself and to hard work you have put in, you will never be accepting something that will pull you even more down than you already are.

They just dont get it. I mean, first mistake was releasing set event many times. You can get new sets in 6 events, thats 13 main, 4 free, 17 sets a year, which is crazy. And, on outdated system even the game is struggling with those sets. If you have so many sets, you need to have so many options to use them. after that everything went down the hill....

PS: Yesterday I saw somebody lost duel, both levels between 140-150. Attacker soldier pearl upgraded on 2, Jaguar weapons and ride on 2, against Soldier Cortina on 2. Pearl set hit once, cortina 3x :D
I mean dueling is another spicy topic but this is not suppose to happen, right?

I assure them, 99,9% of players suggestions are based on experiences with this game. Not by random scroll on facebook lol....

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I don't know how far back it goes to where former LCM had planned everything! I'm just saying that the new LCM is resting on its laurels and has no idea about the game.

Why do we all go to so much trouble and beg for suggestions if InnoGame never wants to listen to us? Whether on beta or other worlds, write suggestions about what should be improved! But it is still ignored today! Okay too much ignored!

You accept those who have been there since 2008, 2009 and 2010! They have a lot of experience!

Emma Swan

Corporal
There are players joined this game last year that already know more then devs or whoever useless is running this. Its sad that this game full of potential is done this way.
I mean, I understand that people must fight for something better in every situacion, game, life etc, but how long can you fight? or how long are you willing to??

I see players last 3 years beggin InnoGames to change number of things, they didnt changed anything at all. Now I am thinking, they are smart as sock with 2 holes :) They dont need to do inovations at all, all they need are few players on each worlds willing to spend bank for this if they are allowed to break rules in every aspect. Thats what The West nowdays is unfortunately and I believe many playes can finally see it, also those feeding the last hope that has left. I can give examples on 3 language versions where some players paid for immunity. Support will always respond, that buying nuggets wont get you different rules, but it does actually. Lets not forget, that this wannabe elite players still need somebody to play with or against. Like there is a player on current new worlds, who got in 3 months Murrieta upgraded on 5 :D

Oh, and that Valentine event confirms it all. Set without even thinking, Papa 2.0 with different skills, dueling set to defent yourself .... Its like they are trying to feed pve ... This is such a chaos that I dont event know what to think. Sometimes in my opinion there are 6 mixed feelings. But definetely must change come from upstrairs.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Eh, no. Because InnoGame never creates a group on Facebook. You mean International the West? But I doubt whether LCM does the reading!
and not everyone has a Facebook account.

Emma Swan

Corporal
As far as I know, this forum should be the easiest way to connect with them. We tried many times in our language, but admin just does what he was said to do. Keep money coming to our account. Thats what we think. We somehow gave up, hoping that we can change it here. But this is dead too....

Whoever that LCM is, I would like to know if they even know basics of this game, or at least read. Maybe one day they will find guts to come here and answer our questions? Without lawyer? :D probably not.. I mean, if they were right and we were wrong, they would be here explaining what and why they didnt do. But as I can see, they dont dare. I dont know if I have ever seen such a poor management....

Now, because I dont want to sound like negative Nancy, I can give them at least one award. Award for the best ruining online game. This game, if running by normal people, would have been massive success, on apple/playstore, with more people per language version because of the people. But, as usual, they created too much games, more that they can handle. And The West is simply not their priority anymore.

So those creators can take one day and read fcking forum. I mean, they probably created this forum, so they should not be lost by so many buttons, right?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Yes, but not for a group session. InnoGame shows how they party and celebrate success for employees. But not for us

The-West Facebook you can lodge a complaint there. It's only stupid if there isn't bast in the Moorader. We deleted the post. and it will never get to the LCM or executive floor

Their aim is to make money of course the lvl up update will be good for them just how they open nee servers. The class update though doesnt thats why they cared only once and probably wont ever again.

Emma Swan

Corporal
Yeah yeah yeah, and if my grandma had a wheel, she would have been a bike lol :D

They dont know what they are doin. Their work is burning down and they are like its nice spark, its good :DD

I think at this point we should stop caring and let this nonsense die officially.

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
You overestimate what they can do with one part-time developer. It is true that decisions what will be implemented are done by LCM but the amount of resources that The West gets from InnoGames (devs, graphics etc) depends on higher levels in InnoGames managment.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
You overestimate what they can do with one part-time developer. It is true that decisions what will be implemented are done by LCM but the amount of resources that The West gets from InnoGames (devs, graphics etc) depends on higher levels in InnoGames managment.
While this is true, While this is true, there are some extremely easy changes that don't get made for whatever reason. Is it hard to change a number on soldier's tactical bonus? From 25/50 to 10/20 for example? And many more...