• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.193 - Discussion

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
At least you can fill a medium. In the spanish server we can't even get a small fort full. On the main world...

@Loki The exp increase was not enough, nobody wants to go to FF or Duel

How can we migrate? I asked in my local server and I'm being ignored and the thread shot down
Well, duelists still make more xp, as a tank you don't get the maximum xp or bonds, even if they said they changed the formula for tanks, it doesn't really feel like they did:))
And anyway, it's not satisfying to go to forts for an hour as a tank, especially as an adventurer. You have to be careful not KO your teammates and you can be useful in very few moments, you don't dodge anything and you are not rewarded for the ghost rounds which are not so useful anymore because we are not in 2010 anymore.

HolmesNick

Reservist
Edit: I also think attackers were buffed too much, I can't see how you can win a defense on a medium fort. There are 8 more players on attack (almost 10% more), the building bonus has been reduced considerably, the chance of long ranged shots to hit the target has been increased, and now tanks deal more damage...
Well i am not sure it goes that way. Probably your team is loosing because the enemy team has a lot of ld duellers and your hp is not enough to absorb that damage.

Also, i think the last 2 updates is a buff for defence. They increased the hit ratio with the first change, and now the damage from the tanks. And the only way a tank has a chance to do more hits is if he sits on a buffed sector such as a tower.
In my opinion thats a double buff for the defence so far.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Ah that reminds me..
Previous (post-IFBC 3) Distance penalty actually did a little bit justice to the Advents as they dodged some big-damage hits before ghosting..
Although other Tanks could block as well..
And anyway, it's not satisfying to go to forts for an hour as a tank, especially as an adventurer. You have to be careful not KO your teammates and you can be useful in very few moments, you don't dodge anything and you are not rewarded for the ghost rounds which are not so useful anymore because we are not in 2010 anymore.
duelists still make more xp
yea because no one imagined their damage would be this high few years after the changes..

on the other hand nothing really changed for Tanks over the years.. except dying easier that is.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Well i am not sure it goes that way. Probably your team is loosing because the enemy team has a lot of ld duellers and your hp is not enough to absorb that damage.
Admittedly, I haven't had enough fort fighting to draw a very accurate conclusion. Most of them have been very unbalanced, we've only been able to do full on medium for a few days. We'll see in the next days.

Nugget sets shouldnt be better than common shop items/free items...

You get to pay money to get something instead of wasting time to get them free...

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
You don't lose a significant amount of time to press few clicks that you would have pressed them anyway because you are playing the game.

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Don't know of anything coming up.
Last year we had Independence Founding Day and Spring Sale 2022 so I am hopeful that soon I can bring some good news. :)
If there will be a click event there will also be a quest/s , what I am asking is to not put high % for the quest items , lower significantly the quest items drop % , add more buffs , have higher % chance of finding letter with bonds and also xp potions.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Don't know of anything coming up.
Last year we had Independence Founding Day and Spring Sale 2022 so I am hopeful that soon I can bring some good news. :)
The click event is good it has good thing there at. But the sale with the summer ghosts I would throw out! Since they have become useless. Times make new ghosts. And better value

Become the old one

Woflas Mask:
+5 Dexterity
+5 Agility
+5 Charisma

+49 Evasion
+49 Hide
+49 Set traps

+30 Resistance ( Fortkampfbonus)

Kodiak Bear:
+7 Dexterity
+7 Agility
+7 Charisma

+65 Evasion
+65 Hide
+65 Trap placement

+50 Resistance (Combat bonus)

Speed +250

Eagle Totem:
+7 Dexterity
+7 Agility
+7 Charisma

+65 Evasion
+65 Hide
+65 Leadership
+50 Resistance (Combat bonus

Winter ghosts:

Polar Bear, White Wolf and Eagle Totem

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I've been thinking about a winter spirit set for a long time, but with recent massive resistance nerf, this new potential set should be extremely strong in order to be usable.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Better yet,
Someone should add some HP (& Defense) to Summer Spirits, aka Nugget bear set, and put it on Sale again..

Compared to the Union's set-item bonuses.. and being unupgradable.. It was weak anyway.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Better yet,
Someone should add some HP (& Defense) to Summer Spirits, aka Nugget bear set, and put it on Sale again..

Compared to the Union's set-item bonuses.. and being unupgradable.. It was weak anyway.
Not HP, but a bunch of defense. It should work.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Shh: I don't think InnoGame changes Sommergeist. Otherwise she would have done it long ago. That's why my suggestion! Winterghosts