• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.193 - Discussion

HolmesNick

Reservist
The sad reality and the summary of .. idk .. last decade?

Same goes with Leadership spam.
Well thats a problem yeah.
I would say this is the biggest issue in the game. That there is no variety in the players skillset.
Also, you can't spot any difference between a player who plays with 1500 setting traps/hiding vs 2000 settings traps/hiding because the bonus are somehow "fake". If the "lucky factor" was more solid, people would enjoy the fights more than now.
Thats why going full hp is the most stable build than anything else.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant

Ilene

Private
About Changelog 2.193

There would be some observations to these "formulas":

Below you can find damage formula:
Weapon Damage + Sector Damage + [(Weapon Damage + Sector Damage) × Leadership ÷ MaxHP]

- of the fort sets used by most players, only the captain set has a sector bonus to weapons and the siringo set (which is not too used), both sets being for attack, so for most players this bonus is equal to 0
- the damage to the weapon is a bit unclearly said, because the weapons have minimal and maximum damage; what is taken into account?
- in duelists on leadership, the maximum HP points are zero; for them "Leadership ÷ Maximum Life Points" is a meaningless operation in mathematics; so to them remains the damage of the weapon if they do not have unionist officer, gringo or fry weapons.

Below you can find resistance formula:
300 × (Hiding OR Setting Traps) ÷ MaxHP + Resistance Bonus

300 × (Hiding OR Setting Traps) ÷ MaxHP for duelists this part does not exist mathematically, so they have resistance bonus only if it has the unionist officer, gringo or fry weapons.

WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF PLAYERS WITH THESE FORMULAS?

f the fort sets used by most players, only the captain set has a sector bonus to weapons and the siringo set (which is not too used), both sets being for attack, so for most players this bonus is equal to 0
Well, many players have murrietta, particularly thanks to the last events

HolmesNick

Reservist
- of the fort sets used by most players, only the captain set has a sector bonus to weapons and the siringo set (which is not too used), both sets being for attack, so for most players this bonus is equal to 0
it practically works in the same way that resistance works now. Nothing changed.

the damage to the weapon is a bit unclearly said, because the weapons have minimal and maximum damage; what is taken into account?
on both. You can't reduce the maximum but leave the minimum as it is.
in duelists on leadership, the maximum HP points are zero; for them "Leadership ÷ Maximum Life Points" is a meaningless operation in mathematics; so to them remains the damage of the weapon if they do not have unionist officer, gringo or fry weapons.
You can't have 0 life points. You start the game with a basic health of your level regarding if you have 0 skills on hp. This is what it calculates on the formula.
300 × (Hiding OR Setting Traps) ÷ MaxHP for duelists this part does not exist mathematically, so they have resistance bonus only if it has the unionist officer, gringo or fry weapons.
Same with the above statement. It calculates your health points. not how many points you have on the skill "Health Points".

I'm not sure you understand how fortbattles work :D

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Baggy, if you really need those 300 points in setting traps, why don't you move the attributes from strength to dexterity and move skill points from setting traps to HP? This way you gain 273 aiming for free.
But I got 400 historicity and 400 targets and the rest on HP/LP 776 = HP/LP 21990 and 1690 trap locations

Union would take revolvers and rifles Trapping 1710 and Aiming 623 HP/LP 19410

I fight times with Union weapons curious about the result

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Now that the update is live, all I can say is I was right. I deal the same damage with 0 sector damage and with 200 sector damage, I deal about the same damage with Cortina's crossbow +2 as someone with Gringo's gun +0 :lol:
Duelists deal exactly the same damage as before, which is ok, but the spirit set is useless now. I deal between 500 and 550 damage to both someone with full bull/cortina and against someone with spirit set, so this set is completely useless now (as I predicted). Will it be upgraded or will it remain a relic?

@Diggo11 , you said you would favor low level damagers, but they now deal lower damage than high level tanks, because their damage from leadership is reduced by resistance and the weapon damage is lower than a high level tank :whistle:
Edit: A lvl 190 duelist dealt me 2100 damage on hit without crit. A lvl 110 duelist dealt 300 damage to a spirit tank. I've dealt 550 damage on that tank....

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
@WhyN0t wow :eek: ouch!? Is summer spirit useless? That gives outcry. Thrown out 1600 nuggets / money :njub: Unfortunately, in the Att were only 10:31 Deffler! 0 statistics possible

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Yes, it is, I've been saying this ever since the update was announced, but no one pays attention to me.

Edit: I also think attackers were buffed too much, I can't see how you can win a defense on a medium fort. There are 8 more players on attack (almost 10% more), the building bonus has been reduced considerably, the chance of long ranged shots to hit the target has been increased, and now tanks deal more damage...

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I deal the same damage with 0 sector damage and with 200 sector damage, I deal about the same damage with Cortina's crossbow +2 as someone with Gringo's gun +0
That's.. odd.. I mean Gringo (and Union) is OP and all but.. I'm sure making Resist sets useless wasn't the intention..

Meanwhile I wouldn't really mind Tanks dealing some Damage at long last, but not so much obviously.. as it has several different level of side-effects..

As for Low-Level Damagers (Duelers);
They already can Crit. So a few hundred base damage will be good enough.

the chance of long ranged shots to hit the target has been increased
A mistake.
Tbh I liked the previous Distance penalty effect. (Especially less Crits from far-end of the world)

It's just shooting Towers from ground was a bit too hard, even as a Leadership Worker.

Last edited: