• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.184

Loki

The West Team
I completed new quests in one day, 10k experience from these quests is ridiculous.
On Beta? I am asking because here you got level 61 so, I don't see how you can do the new quest. :)

If it's on another market and you have level 150+, then, you have done more than 10k exp.
The potion is for 5% of the next level (minimum 100k exp. for levels 150+).

HonS10pl

Reservist
On Beta? I am asking because here you got level 61 so, I don't see how you can do the new quest. :)

If it's on another market and you have level 150+, then, you have done more than 10k exp.
The potion is for 5% of the next level (minimum 100k exp. for levels 150+).

I save the potion 5% experience to lvl 249. Although I am currently lvl 180.
I would rather get new shoes or a belt with % experience, because these Cortez elements are weak.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
hi no update on live servers yest today will we see update today ?herd its was problems
This question you must ask your world forum! This is for beta only! We are currently planning to update the game to version 2.184 on Tuesday, October 11. Please note that the date, time and content of the update is subject to change.

Blume

Reservist
Doesn't it make sense to adjust the character classes with the update?
alternatively, you could just change them completely and make the bonuses based on your skills
as an simple example
(Skill points from clothes shouldn't affect these bonuses)
HP = resistance & defense bonus in fort battles
Leadership = fixed and % damage, ofc it comes with a attack bonus for battles

i guess it would fix most of the unbalancing issues that comes with stronger sets and further updates.
Anyways if you don't plan to fix the balancing problems, can you at least make it possible to change the class? after all, classes other than the soldier are hardly playable anymore

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

If they change the bonuses of class everyone will complain and want to change class... So there is not much inn0 can do
well if they let everyone pick their own bonuses from a list of class bonuses, it would let people tailor their class to their playstyle, and if they tested a mega-change for more than a few days on a public beta they might be able to find a consensus :njub:

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
some avatars with millenumgun lightsabers would be interesting for those who own them if there are still no bonuses per level

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
Yes thats what would separate a western rpg from a stardoll/dressup simulator with western dlc
there are unique weapons in the game, there are certain avatars. are the weapons useless and collectible? from the western it has shifted a lot, like the turtle with the ufo missile, etc.
if you still want to play western, eliminate all the clothes on the avatar, yes, I doubt that would suit you. if you are still so outraged, let the rest of the people decorate the avatar like the tree? and leave your tree untouched

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
there are unique weapons in the game, there are certain avatars. are the weapons useless and collectible? from the western it has shifted a lot, like the turtle with the ufo missile, etc.
if you still want to play western, eliminate all the clothes on the avatar, yes, I doubt that would suit you. if you are still so outraged, let the rest of the people decorate the avatar like the tree? and leave your tree untouched
I always wanted my Avatar to look like a Christmas tree..

You didnt understand. My complain is that the rpg elements of the game class and skills are useless compared to the equipped items. Im not talking about the appearance i talk about the game content. It makes the game feel like dressing for Viktoria secret photoshoot instead of duelling

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
You didnt understand. My complain is that the rpg elements of the game class and skills are useless compared to the equipped items. Im not talking about the appearance i talk about the game content. It makes the game feel like dressing for Viktoria secret photoshoot instead of duelling
I understand then, I apologize.

Can you please say that you postpone the update tomorrow?