• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.184

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Wow that is something good!
How much xp do you need to reach 250?
1.377kkk Would've been nice though to have a full table of the amount of XP needed for each level.

1)Will with this new jobs/materials come new crafting recipes?

2)Now that you made the big change will you start fixing PVP issues? That's something that is a must so you mustn't take any longer and start immediately in my opinion.Giving more levels for players will not be enough.

3) If the leveling formula is the same as 121-150 , then the amount of XP needed is indeed 1.37kkk. But that's a lot of XP , someone with 400M exp will be 205 level and he will need around 14M exp to go to 206 and that exp increases every 3 levels by 10k starting from 121.

4) Now that you increased levels and exping will be harder , why not add XP potions in Veteran shop? Adventure set is outdated and most if not all chests are useless , why not add 5% exp and 10% exp potions for 5,000 and 10,000 Veteran points? Thats around 10 and 20 games if you get maximum points every game! More people will start playing adventures, you will not have to wait 20 hours to not find a game. Add Energy boxes and First aid kits ( obviously more expensive as they are more valuable ) You will see the Adventures skyrocket and be active again. Add 1 or 2 new maps , make them rotatable.

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Wow! I'm speechless. And not in a positive way, unfortunately. Although I can't say I didn't expect it. I just hoped it wasn't true.

People were expecting lvl 180 (probably the best case scenario for everybody), but no...there is lvl 250.

For reference:

For lvl 150 you need 22.6kk xp.

For lvl 180 you need ~185kk xp. 8 times more compared to lvl 150.

For 250 you need ~1400kk xp. Over 64 times more xp compared to lvl 150.
This is INSANE. You make ~140k xp building 24 hours a day.

You would need more than 28 years of non-stop daily building to make this level (250) just from building. It's pure madness. It is better to grow from daily logs without doing anything in this sense. And that's how you play the game. But the bad part is that you can't really play the game, because the pvp is dead and you haven't done anything to bring it back to life. I've said it countless times, an online game needs PvP, not this kind of thing aka lvl 250 you'll never make it. Maybe when you retire. Or maybe your grandchildren will take over your account after you die in the hope that they will reach the maximum level before their turn to retire.

Back to PvP. Did you do anything about it? Really nothing? Did you add another 100 levels above the current ones keeping the same outdated formulas since the sets gave a few dozen skills instead of a few thousand? WHY?
In the last year I have insisted on several aspects that you should consider, because the PvP is not balanced nor attractive for the players, and the discrepancies will be accentuated if you increase the level. Damagers have an advantage over tanks. Leadership does not have diminishing returns, HP does, because critical hits do exist. And most of those who go to the fort are duelists and soldiers, possibly workers, adventurers less and less because this class is useless. Now at lvl 250 it will become completely useless, you won't be able to do anything when you get hit with 3000 damage per hit and 6500 with crit. With each passing year, better sets appear, with more leadership, therefore more damage dealt by damagers. Every year, there are events with skill points, so more leadership points for damagers. What to do as a soldier when you take 5 critical hits in a fort? As an adventurer, I no longer say that you don't get to take 5 criticals, because you will be passed out long before the duelists get to hit you with 5 crits. It's sad. The formula must be changed. Resistance is crazy, it doesn't even have a formula, it's just a constant that you subtract from the damage received. Wtich makes the tanks deal very little to 0 damage, and the duelists still deal high damage. A little smaller, but anyway over 1k per shot. And you lose a lot of hp and defense if you play with spirits. Now at lvl 250 resistance will be completely useless against damagers, not even high level tanks will be so affected by it. Probably the summer spirits set will become useless. It depends on how many people will reach high level. You should buff all resistance items or change the formula asap. Tanks don't make xp from fort battles, they don't do damage, do something about it. Adventurers don't get any xp or bonds for their ghosting bonus, please do something about it. It's not enough that it's a useless bonus that prevents you from dodging, it's not even rewarded. This class needs a buff/rework as soon as possible. Over the years I have presented several possibilities, I think that the ghost rounds are useless for the way things are going on right now, there is too much damage dealt by the damagers, delete the current adventurer's fort bonus and add another one. And not only the fort bonus should be changed. Those who choose adventurer are probably clones or support accounts, no one takes this class seriously to play fort, duel or any other form of pvp.

I'm disappointed, but I can't say that I expected anything else. Only it's much worse. Since I first saw the (in)famous youtube video I thought you would introduce level 180 and many PvP changes. I was so wrong.

I see that you haven't added the new building, the Hospital, why?

John Wick

Private First Class
As usal.. people start crying cauz they can not get the final level in 1-2 weeks:hmf: , but if they get the level in 1-2 Weeks they will start again crying on almost every Forum "This game is so boring, this game is so easy and dead".

Yes, its true that we will need a lot of EXP, but we will get also more EXP from Jobs / Task etc. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. But one thing is sure: We will reach the End-Level faster than you think. Do you realy want to be lv 250 that fast?

This update is not even 10 minutes old and I see the first negative comments WITHOUT you having played the update.

Just relax, play few days and than start and then you can criticize something. I personally can't say anything bad if I haven't tried it myself.

Football

Sergeant
Please nerf the soldiers in duel. Now in lvl 150 if I were a soldier I had +900 skill points in duel!!! Thats not normal. Please nerf the soldiers in the next update.

Football

Sergeant
1)Will with this new jobs/materials come new crafting recipes?

2)Now that you made the big change will you start fixing PVP issues? That's something that is a must so you mustn't take any longer and start immediately in my opinion.Giving more levels for players will not be enough.

4) Now that you increased levels and exping will be harder , why not add XP potions in Veteran shop? Adventure set is outdated and most if not all chests are useless , why not add 5% exp and 10% exp potions for 5,000 and 10,000 Veteran points? Thats around 10 and 20 games if you get maximum points every game! More people will start playing adventures, you will not have to wait 20 hours to not find a game. Add Energy boxes and First aid kits ( obviously more expensive as they are more valuable ) You will see the Adventures skyrocket and be active again. Add 1 or 2 new maps , make them rotatable.
Good ideas.

eusuntguta

Private
I don't know who comes up with these silly ideas from the last few years. 10k duels 10k adventures, now level 250, 1.4kkk experience required. There are people who have been working on the construction of the church for 9 years and have 400kk exp. You thought of multiplying this experience 3 times. You also added 100 levels. For 3 years, the unionist set has not been added to the shop "so as not to spoil the fort battles". You have added levels so that a normal weapon upgraded to 3 reaches the damage of unionist weapons. Those of us who did not catch the sale of the unionist set looked like oxen at those who have the set. I'm not saying that every time new levels were added, it was very easy to make the maximum level. Now this is not the case, the players on the new worlds struggle for 5-6 months to reach level 150, in the conditions where they work 10-13 hours a day giving work for seconds, and for level 150 you need 20kk experience. If you're still incompetent, you're not able to make the game more interesting, at least don't do anything anymore, leave those of us who are still there to play quietly, don't make us work at the church for 20 years to reach the maximum level. You will add levels while 80% of those who have level 150, have reached this level from the daily bonus. Well, anyway, it doesn't matter what we say here, anyway, there will be 3 idiots who will say it's a good idea. Listen to them as every time on that 3 that the game has gone far. The added jobs are a little better than alligator hunting, don't get your hopes up.

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
Few questions for @ChickenMcGuy @innogames:

1) Hospital building, is this idea scrapped or will be added later?
2) Login bonus: will there be any changes to exp from daily logins?
3) Could we have a list of exp needed per level?
4) For new jobs, could we have a list of exp/required lvl for each new job?
5) Are there plans to introduce new recipes?
6) Any plans to balance classes and PvP?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Finally a substantial update, thank you for this!

I will post more feedback when I test it ingame.
I agree with you and in John Wick too. :up:
First test not howl that still brings nothing. What comes to Helloween? What comes to Day of the Dead? What comes to Wheinachten. Oh and World Cup 2022 in November-December not forgotten. so please please please do not draufloss crying and whining

jaklee

Reservist
its a good idea. thanks for calling me an idiot.
there is movement and there might be addional adaption required. but it seems you are focussing on your little street instead seeing the whole world.

Ok, see the whole world: took years for this update. What do you think, how many years needed for the "adaptation" and balancing things?

I am not happy for this update in this format... At least class balance needed for enjoyable pvp.