• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.184

eusuntguta

Private
True. But why would you do that? 2 hours of 15 sec jobs daily for several years?! No thx.

Edit: Now i see that the high level quests only give 650 xp. Is this a joke?
all the changes are a joke and the achievements for levels divisible by 10 are also a joke. Before, you made about 10% of the next level from the experience resulting from those achievements. I still think that the rumors are true that InnoGames no longer has money for staff and they have brought admins from the tribes to make updates. They added some jobs of which only about 3 are better than alligators with 10 experience, in the conditions where they increased the experience required for maximum level 70 times. People actually don't understand anything about this game. It is extremely difficult to level 150 from 0, it takes a lot of time. No new levels were ever introduced as it is so hard to make the current maximum level. after multiplying all the existing achievements by 10 times, they added some new jobs and some levels. Effectively they do not have an original idea, new ways of playing or to improve the existing ones. For 3 years, they made some inserts in the database and modified some data types to accept larger values. Honestly, it's embarrassing. If the current experience accumulated over the years is not kept, my opinion is that no one would have agreed with this update. why? that it is impossible to make 250 from 0 or even from 150 without giving up.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Newer worlds bring them millions of dollars every year with 0 investments. Now with this update, they might get a surprise. And not a happy one.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
This old formulas already starts getting errors. My weapon maximum damage is 335 (385 with improvements), so my maximum damage should pe 1011, but I just dealt 1012 damage in a duel. How can this be explained? And no, there is no question of the game retaining decimals when it comes to weapon damage, if that was the case, my damage should have been lower, because the maximum weapon damage (335) is an approximation from 334.25.

@Diggo11

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
You'll get exhausted after 2 or 3 weeks of farming 8h per day. But of course people abuse autoclickers, this game doesn't track mouse movements so it's hard to get banned.
Car clicker ? I thought it was the one with the most 25% drinks 233 or so? <<----

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
If you're at a high level it's not impossible. I'm 200 and my level requirement is 12,3. I get 7.4 million per month as a login bonus. I get 8000 average from the church which is 5,5 million per month at 23 hours per day. So at level 200 with just building makes 13 million XP per month.

If I spend a few hours 15 seconds then the 15 million can easily be added up. With the new silver jobs you can get 200+ XP per 15 seconds with the right XP sets (and I underestimated because more gives 230+)
Calculating 200 jobs per hour, 40,000 XP. If you subtract the 8000 temple XP you could get during this time, you are left with 32000 XP gain. At 2 hours a day for 1 month it is 1.9 million XP.
So at level 200 : login bonus + 2 hours 15 seconds work + 20 hours temple building = 15 million XP
Sorry.! But you always have with your church expansion a through each other! The worker or builder can EP 356 - 1108! I occasionally hit 1k XP as a worker. But on beta with adventure I only get 900 XP. With +25% experience for work etc. You have to say what kind of character you chose for the comparison with the EP calculation

Football

Sergeant
This old formulas already starts getting errors. My weapon maximum damage is 335 (385 with improvements), so my maximum damage should pe 1011, but I just dealt 1012 damage in a duel. How can this be explained? And no, there is no question of the game retaining decimals when it comes to weapon damage, if that was the case, my damage should have been lower, because the maximum weapon damage (335) is an approximation from 334.25.

@Diggo11

Yes its bugged somehow. Which weapon and what lvl are you? I have a theory...

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Now I get why the old clothes got improved with the update! :njub: Goose simple logical way of thinking :njub: You just have to refine in order to have more points for different new jobs. The higher the refinement, the more you can do. How to save proof of work. From +50 to +250 labor points

rel2

Lance Corporal
Brilliant. :lol:
I have a question, when everybody asks you to up the experience from new jobs, why wont you do it ? I get 270 to 283 experience with best possible jobs, i have gear that not many people have, +25 % buff and its this 25 % bonus for the weekend as well, so after weekend it will be even lower, you cant even get 500 K in 8 hours of clicking, why you dont want to reward people that put time and effort in the game? do you really want that all people do is build church for years?

Last edited:

pimpa1977

Private First Class
I have a question, when everybody asks you to up the experience from new jobs, why wont you do it ? I get 270 to 283 experience with best possible jobs, i have gear that not many people have, +25 % buff and its this 25 % bonus for the weekend as well, so after weekend it will be even lower, you cant even get 500 K in 8 hours of clicking, why you dont want to reward people that put time and effort in the game? do you really want that all people do is build church for years?
Noooo don't up the XP, I don't want to get into the same problems we had with the previous 2 level cap increases and people completed them within months... When the game first came out it took years to get to 99 but the 2 previous level cap increases were a bit too easy. Besides more than half of the votes are indicates people are happy with the update. So clearly not everyone looking for only months of grinding and excitement.

rel2

Lance Corporal
Noooo don't up the XP, I don't want to get into the same problems we had with the previous 2 level cap increases and people completed them within months... When the game first came out it took years to get to 99 but the 2 previous level cap increases were a bit too easy. Besides more than half of the votes are indicates people are happy with the update. So clearly not everyone looking for only months of grinding and excitement.
you realize that you need good clothes for experience and a lot of buffs to click 15 sec jobs, and even if you would click 1 million experience in 8 hours, its basically less than 0.1 % of overall experience you need for maximum level and you put 8 hours of effort into it

ungava

Private
A huge increase is not necessary, but a small correction would not hurt. The new jobs should give more XP if they are so high level. So I would increase the XP given by the new jobs by about 20-25%.

rel2

Lance Corporal
A huge increase is not necessary, but a small correction would not hurt. The new jobs should give more XP if they are so high level. So I would increase the XP given by the new jobs by about 20-25%.
i dont think 25 % is enough, because the bonus right now is 25 %, so it would be basically the same and the most xp i can get is 283

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It's ironic, is not even worth building non stop, you make way more xp from daily login, but pvp sucks in this moment. You can't duel if your level is not low enough, and your targets are not duelists and it's boring to duel a builder. The items now provides waaaay too many skills and the old formulas already have errors, I don't know how or where should I report these bugs/errors, I discovered a lot of them. Adventures are an unfinished boring gamemode, they're dead for a while and fort battles are not appealing on all servers. If you have very few active people online it's boring. And duelists deal too much damage, tanks cannot tank enough and adventureres sucks. As a tank, you always have to restore your hp before the fort and you don't really get xp/bonds because you don't deal damage. For how much you need to invest in pvp items, the rewards are embarrassing. This is the west now, from bad to worse.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
It's ironic, is not even worth building non stop, you make way more xp from daily login, but pvp sucks in this moment. You can't duel if your level is not low enough, and your targets are not duelists and it's boring to duel a builder. The items now provides waaaay too many skills and the old formulas already have errors, I don't know how or where should I report these bugs/errors, I discovered a lot of them. Adventures are an unfinished boring gamemode, they're dead for a while and fort battles are not appealing on all servers. If you have very few active people online it's boring. And duelists deal too much damage, tanks cannot tank enough and adventureres sucks. As a tank, you always have to restore your hp before the fort and you don't really get xp/bonds because you don't deal damage. For how much you need to invest in pvp items, the rewards are embarrassing. This is the west now, from bad to worse.

If you find a bug, report it to your local support team by tickets or to us in the same way.