• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.184

Loki

The West Team
Hi, @Sacagawea .
Pleasure to be here.. so far. :lol:

"Is there a possibility for developers to go back to a lower level?" - I don't think so and I can't imagine a conversation that starts with "Hey guys, you know the thing you've been working on? Scrap it." ending well. Ha ha.

"is there a chance to increase the experience offered in the new jobs and in the old ones as well?" - Without the use of good clothing and potions/usable items? Probably not.

"is there any intention to increase the daily login xp bonus, quests and more ways to earn xp in the game?" - You only get 2 questions per post (just kidding). :up:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
@Zulus
So...do you enjoy the new update? If the answer is yes, then why? What do you like about this new update? The imbalance between old and new players is greater than ever. On the active worlds where more players have joined in recent years, either who are sick of their inactive main world that do not migrate or who have joined again out of nostalgia/called by friends, there are many players who do not have lvl 150 and it's hard for them to do. After more players make high lvl, you will see how unbalanced the fort will be. It was before, but now it will be terrible. I previously explained what is the problem with leadership without diminishing returns and resistance which does not have a proper formula and becomes weaker with each level up of the opponent. The building of the church is the same. The new jobs are terrible, require a lot of pdm and don't offer much extra. At the moment, lead a trading office still is the best job for money+luck, and the jobs with high xp are not much higher than alligators, they are instead much more difficult to do. I really don't see the point of this update, I asked the saloon where there were 140 or so players if they like the update (their average xp was below 25kk btw), and most of them said they didn't like it and when they found out that they will need ~1.4 billion xp for level 250, they couldn't believe it. There were quite a few who said that they will quit if this update happens.
For those who like pve, explain to me why the heck you like to press the mouse button to do 15 second jobs. For what? There is nothing fascinating here, there is no reward, you don't play, you just click. There is nothing interactive. It's not like playing a single player game where you do the same thing as in multiplayer, only vs bots. Here you just click the mouse non-stop and that's it. And I'm not talking about the building of the church where all you have to do is 9 clicks and that's it, you can't do anything for 9 hours. Just wait for the time to pass to get some xp. Wow. The pve is so great. Additionally, these jobs are not only mediocre, but their products are useless, you cannot craft anything with them. Live long the PVE!

Artem124

Sergeant
To make Soldiers a bit less Op then they are .. i was thinking to update them similar to duelers!

ex: duelers get 10% - prem 20% for critting ( btw dont say nerf this - because critting is pure luck, no skill in making you get more crits.. its all random )
make it the same for soldiers with their tactic - 10% - prem 20% ( but with the soldiers 25-50% in tactic, its been complained for so long because its OP- their getting free skills for nothing - while attackers have to put skills into it to counter their free skills!!!

its a nerf and will help greatly!!!

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Trank25%.png

When will the drink of wisdom be incorporated into event and circus? and can you increase the %? From level 150 there are only the 25% to 50% wisdom drinks!? :P ;) :njub:

Beef

Lance Corporal
"Is there a possibility for developers to go back to a lower level?" - I don't think so and I can't imagine a conversation that starts with "Hey guys, you know the thing you've been working on? Scrap it." ending well. Ha ha.

Ha ha. Well, the developers will play the game between themselves since they can say goodbye to the remaining players :lol: :lol:

bidliz

Private
@bidliz - Thanks. About the update, I wouldn't exactly call it that. The game needed a change. It's a start.
Yup, the game needed a change, and there's nothing wrong with it. I know the whole idea very well, because the guy who came up with this idea to fill up every single work stations empty spots is one of my friend, and I helped him a lot. But, place your hand on your heart, there are already a list of known issues what can ruin the game experience for players at the moment, and this was a "we have to make something quickly before the anarchy starts".

This amount of plus levels without dynamic exp mechanic are basically too much, and it takes too much time. We aren't speaking about 2 or 3 years, we are speaking about 12 years to reach the max lvl so we can think that the "big update" is designed to be impossible mission for players. What do you think, in the era of mobile games, a browser game will survive 12 years?

If the management wants to keep this game we need basically a new game with fresh codes, crossplatform between browser and mobile applications, new pvp mechanics, new pve mechanics (AI controlled enemy for example), and a huge rebalance on pvp / pve / exp systems. With this small team who works on the game it's impossible to complete everything. But, without these elements, this update is pointless, and it will cause more damage than happiness in the community.

Tl;dr: Yes, it can be a great update, if those major elements of the game gets changes as well. As you said, the game will change more later, but the question is: when? I hope sooner than half year, cuz players will quit the game.

pimpa1977

Private First Class
Hi everyone,

It looks like mostly negative comments appearing on this platform, which is fine because the same old 10-20 people who always unhappy no matter what, make the comments.

I have been speaking to people on my main server and my farming servers too and yet to hear a negative comment about the update. Even hibernating players emerged from the dead and all looking forward to the challenge which finally cannot be achieved within months but rather years and everyone was excited about it.

So this is the thank you for the development team from about 2 dosen players, just those who I have spoken to.

Keep up the good work and cannot wait to get it implemented on my main server

Regards Pimpa

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
all looking forward to the challenge which finally cannot be achieved within months but rather years and everyone was excited about it.
Lets see how long will that excitement last

So this is the thank you for the development team from about 2 dosen players, just those who I have spoken to.

Keep up the good work and cannot wait to get it implemented on my main server

Do these players know that no PVP changes were made? Do these players even know if the PVP will be playable? Did you test them @pimpa1977 ?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It looks like mostly negative comments appearing on this platform, which is fine because the same old 10-20 people who always unhappy no matter what, make the comments.
Maybe because the game is the same like 10 years ago? Maybe because no problem was solved during this time, and every update made the current situation worse? You want to tell me that some jobs (which seem downright useless to me, you don't have anything with very high xp, you don't have anything better than lead a trade office etc.) are a big needed change? Even the PvE is the same, only that you have some new jobs, whose products can't even be used for crafting. Where is the point?
all looking forward to the challenge which finally cannot be achieved within months but rather years and everyone was excited about it.
That's because they think they'll achieve maximum lvl in 2-3 years. Tell them they need 1.4 bilion xp (aka +13 years) and you will see how their excitement goes away. Tell the tanks how they'll get hit with 10k damage per round, tell the adventurer (if there are any left) that they'll get KO in one round, come on, tell them. Tell duellers how they'll get hit (in duel) with 1400 damage per hit. So on and so forth.

Niklas81

Private First Class
hi of the new jobs do we have any new LTO break up gang luck job ? is not 151 on beta but is on live server.
and a quest i cant get a answer on if any1 know or loki can ask devs . on .net world i like to know the date yr when world 4 open

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
i would expect that new products will be used for extending crafting with new recipes using the new products.....
Its obvious that if not all ( which i don't think so ) but some of the products will be used for crafting with newer recipes ( if the developer focuses only in PVE and doesn't think about the PVP first ) then yes , you will get 100% recipes to use some of the products, you will even get increased crafting points , maybe 1000? 1200? Of course you will get it ( as a priority of course )

They will also release a ton of new sets to be able to do the new jobs , remember Brocius? Such an OP set for PVE those points on "Work as an Undertaker" are a life saver. You will probably get a better set for product farming than fisherman as well.

Now back to PVP , Oh I wonder what could happen in a fort fight.

pimpa1977

Private First Class
Maybe because the game is the same like 10 years ago? Maybe because no problem was solved during this time, and every update made the current situation worse?
Looks like we are agree to disagree, but here some facts (which apparently are not changes)

And the game change a lot from 10 years ago... Back then I know people had similar arguments about the overpowering advantage the tanks had that is why they have changed the formula for the fort fights

Also the MPI has been introduced.

Also recently the fort bonuses got reworked.

The Worker class had a fort fight bonus change

Just a few of the top of my head.

That's because they think they'll achieve maximum lvl in 2-3 years. Tell them they need 1.4 bilion xp (aka +13 years) and you will see how their excitement goes away. Tell the tanks how they'll get hit with 10k damage per round, tell the adventurer (if there are any left) that they'll get KO in one round, come on, tell them. Tell duellers how they'll get hit (in duel) with 1400 damage per hit. So on and so forth.
Assumptions :D

We were talking about it that would be a decade or so to get to maximum level, exactly. To be precise for me it will be 8 years and change if I just log in every day.

Thanks Pimpa

dublik

Lance Corporal
Id like to see new daily quests that give % xp potions, new daily login bonus with increased % xp, because as it stands now the grind looks to be very boring (1.4 billion xp is just insane) and it seems to take too long to get anywhere near a high enough level to be useful in FFs or elsewhere. Little changes like these will make it more bearable and i think many ppl would welcome them. Also increasing xp & money gained from new jobs would be welcomed.