• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Suggestions for improvement and various discussions

PVP is DEAD

Private
i play this game since 2008 .....and i bought nuggets every month to support the game, i played ifbc in 2 edition ... i know every aspect of this game and if you read my threads on forum you will see that, and to say the game will die in 2-3 years make me laugh hard....because peoples still invest large amount of money....every event......
Only thing what can me laugh is that someone like you will come and say that game is still active and you think that is the main point of the whole concept of this game? There are no players, there is no vommunity there is nothing to enjoy if you as a part of the game are asking for ages to vhange stupid vlasses vonuses what are same since jesis christ came here.... you will type in chat that you are looking for something and you will never get ansfer because the game is brutally active.... dont be clown and accept the end of game. This game doesent make money for InnoGames games if it would make that money as you told the development of the game would be same as in Forge of empires or another games...... If you cant accept this, you live in your oen illusions.

PVP is DEAD

Private
Only thing what can me laugh is that someone like you will come and say that game is still active and you think that is the main point of the whole concept of this game? There are no players, there is no vommunity there is nothing to enjoy if you as a part of the game are asking for ages to vhange stupid vlasses vonuses what are same since jesis christ came here.... you will type in chat that you are looking for something and you will never get ansfer because the game is brutally active.... dont be clown and accept the end of game. This game doesent make money for InnoGames games if it would make that money as you told the development of the game would be same as in Forge of empires or another games...... If you cant accept this, you live in your oen illusions.
I will reply on my own comment, google fo it. You can find how much money this game makes for ino games conpany every cent they got has to be counted. You have big eyes and words to say but the truth is somewhere else. Just google for it you will be very shocked.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I will reply on my own comment, google fo it. You can find how much money this game makes for ino games conpany every cent they got has to be counted. You have big eyes and words to say but the truth is somewhere else. Just google for it you will be very shocked.
You don't even need to Google it , only by the number of players in each games of InnoGames you will immediately understand that The-West is dead last revenue wise. All other InnoGames's Games make x10 the revenue and by history of other games , when a game has revenue but it's so low , that means , the devs will not make the game greater to attract other/new players , on the other hand they will keep selling BS stuff so dumb players like 80% of the The-West players to buy them so they can have a 2% better chance of finding a cotton.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
This is dedicated to the devs and HQ by ChatGPT.

firefox_H2Zd1XoIwj.png

It's so funny that even ChatGPT knows that Community engagement and listening to feedback is the one of the most important things and it's also funny that the devs and HQ only sticks to point 1 but dont give a single thought about all other 7 points.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
New weapon set with horse and saddle for attack and defense for Nuggets Sale % For Sir @Henry Walker NPC

Gun
23-48 damage
+2.8 damage (per level)
+0.10 Strength (per level)
+0.10 Agility (per level)
+0.10 Dexterity (per level)
+0.10 Charisma (per level)
+0.11 Dodge (per level)
+0.11 Hide (per level)
+0.11 trap locations (per level)
+0.11 Leadership (per level)
+2.5 Multiplayer Defense
+2.5 Multiplayer Attack
+35 Resistance (Fort Combat Bonus)
+40 damage (combat bonus)

Firearm
13-28 damage
+2.15 damage (per level)
+0.10 Strength (per level)
+0.10 Agility (per level)
+0.10 Dexterity (per level)
+0.10 Charisma (per level)
+0.11 Agility (per level)
+2.5 Multiplayer Defense
+25 resistance (per level)

Impact Weapon
14-29 damage
+2.15 damage (per level)
+0.12 Strength (per level)
+0.12 Agility (per level)
+0.12 Dexterity (per level)
+0.12 Charisma (per level)
+0.11 Dodge (per level)
+0.11 Hide (per level)
+.011 Leadership (per level)
+3 Multiplayer Attack
+27 Damage (Fort Combat Bonus)

Animals
+0.11 life point (per level)
+0.11 Dodge (per level)
+0.12 Hide (per level)
+0.10 Resistance (Fort Combat Bonus)
Speed +320%

Product
+0.11 life point (per level)
+0.11 Dodge (per level)
+0.12 Hide (per level)
+10 damage (combat bonus)

ss68

Reservist
Just have a random set chest or two appear each week/month in the shop for like $5-10M depending on the year it was released. You need 81 weapons to upgrade to level 4, a lot of people struggle to get theirs to level 2.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Our developer has written a new article discussing changes to fort battles.
Visit our Dev Blog to find out more. :up:
Does this also apply to Awesomia too? Since Awesomia have no rights in defense, only in attack! And at Event Awesomia no rights!? A good idea to move the offline position:up:! Great an 8 The-West rank for Baggy :P :njub: where 100 years of the-west plays :njub: ;)

Emma Swan

Corporal
1. Implementing sector names into game is good idea, we dont need external script for that anymore.

2. Arrows are also good idea, players dont choose same spot as others. Sometimes they choose the same spot and dmg get into first line and then bye bye.

3. I hope this feature will be tasted super fast and released everywhere not that it wills tay for 6 monts only for beta testing. Many players, that are offline during the fight, dont choose spot where to go usually because 1- They think they are going to be only but something happened, 2- Players dont write chat topics anymore for spy and lastly 3- some people go there for participating without caring for team.

So it would help a looooot. But Question is, if in attack, that makes sense because I can pull arrow from them and send them all to the tower (or is it only 1 sector movement?), but if we are defending, and I am standing on soldiers tower, and I pull off players, are they all from all towers go to that destination? for example adventurer tower?

Can tell I am half happy that you are finally doing something. Probably feedback full of negativity opened your eyes. Our precious @Loki could send them every morning greeting from us to change fort fight formulas because we have now less tanks and more dmgers in ff. People just dont wanna do tank enymore. CALLING FOR HELP lol

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
@Loki , I thought the new Fortkampf Dev Blog was only intended for the beta and not on all worlds! I have already received the Dev Blog on German World. We're not testing on beta? @Diggo11 says so and senior community manager says something else that the Dev Blog was got!

foscock

Private
Oh great, now after a completely boring attack and a poor defense, the defense leader only has to click once to get all offliners to sit on flag. Wow, how wonderful that will be.

The joke here is that this development is meant to make offliners more useful, instead of making the game fun enough to bother being online.

foscock

Private
Since the forum has such crap rules abut editing a post, I'll expand on my last post here.

Oh great, now after a completely boring attack and a poor defense, the defense leader only has to click once to get all offliners to sit on flag. Wow, how wonderful that will be. That's if, there is a general online... which is often not the case.

There are many more instances of the defenders not having a general online then cases where the attackers don't. So the defenders are going to be seriously disadvantaged by this.

To make this more workable you really need a new rank, Leader, that is above any general. Maybe the highest ranked, longest-playing person online at the time battle starts? Anything is better then the attacking side having the one-click offlliner option and the defenders not having a general online.

The joke here is that this development is meant to make offliners more useful, instead of making the game fun enough to bother being online.