• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Let's Chat - teamwork makes the dream work!

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I think it will be cool to make some achievements for participating and also for the winners like IFBC and Classic event had.

Participate in the Gold Rush v2
Finish 1st in Experience ( Gold Rush v2 )
Finish 1st in Fort battles ( Gold Rush v2 )
etc etc etc

Or an alternative which I think would be better for the Experience hunters.For the first 3 players in the Experience category you can give to each one of them a special item + the XP potions ( sure XP potions are great , 20 potions if finish 1st is 5 levels ) but I think it's not really that much for someone to go through sitting in front of a screen pressing the mouse button 9 times every 2 minutes ( for the genuine people that don't use scripts ) .

The special items I am referring to are:

1st Place XP - [item=51461000]
2nd Place XP - [item=51462000]
3rd Place XP - [item=51463000]

@Loki

Football

Sergeant
  • 1st place in Town ranking: 500 Bonds + 100 Nuggets to all members and Speedy Gonzales title

I think the title is a too big reward. In our regions we only have a chance to get one title per category (so its 2-3/speed servers)... and for this we need to win a speed server. But being in a town and get the first place it's nothing special what need a big activity. So I think it's a very disproportionate prize compared to the work/time invested.

DaveKing

Private
I also think these rewards are too valuable. Many people will try to cheat for that.
How many hours of mouse clicking per day is still normal? 12-15-18-20? 18hours a day is still okay, but at 19hours you say that he must have been asked his sister to continue in the evening... How do you decide how many people sit in front of the computer ?

erewan

Reservist
Do you plan on adding new premium currency only horses or weapons with every single easter, independence and oktoberfest event?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I also think these rewards are too valuable. Many people will try to cheat for that.
How many hours of mouse clicking per day is still normal? 12-15-18-20? 18hours a day is still okay, but at 19hours you say that he must have been asked his sister to continue in the evening... How do you decide how many people sit in front of the computer ?
There are plenty of ways to check if someone is cheating ( using scripts ) but you are right no one can actually know how many players there are behind one screen , a normal daily behaviour would be 16 hours, 18 is the maximum more than 18 hours = something isn't right.

Personally I have 18 hours of free time every day that I can use to my advantage because of the work I do but I don't think that I can go for 18 hours daily , it's exhausting, I've done it before when I won at my local server. 14-16 should be okay..

P.s. Pelayers that say they can sleep for 2-3 hours and be with full energy like they slept for 8 hours , and continue clicking daily for 27 days 20-21 hours a day is a total joke and that's the biggest gave away that that player is using automated scripts.

I just hope that support team does their job correctly to fish out the scripters , it's easy and they know how to do it , I will not say how it's done but I hope they do it regularly.

rel2

Lance Corporal
There are plenty of ways to check if someone is cheating ( using scripts ) but you are right no one can actually know how many players there are behind one screen , a normal daily behaviour would be 16 hours, 18 is the maximum more than 18 hours = something isn't right.

Personally I have 18 hours of free time every day that I can use to my advantage because of the work I do but I don't think that I can go for 18 hours daily , it's exhausting, I've done it before when I won at my local server. 14-16 should be okay..

P.s. Pelayers that say they can sleep for 2-3 hours and be with full energy like they slept for 8 hours , and continue clicking daily for 27 days 20-21 hours a day is a total joke and that's the biggest gave away that that player is using automated scripts.

I just hope that support team does their job correctly to fish out the scripters , it's easy and they know how to do it , I will not say how it's done but I hope they do it regularly.
I would say the easiest way how to find out who is using autoclicker is for admin to whisper player every few hours randomly ... if he doesnt respond and he is still clicking then its obvious

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Why are not these scripts from our beloved @Diggo11 not locked for this period? So no one comes into temptation and is not banned for his life long?

DeletedUser500

They'll never be able to beat the bots, a smart one will always be undetectable, so maybe instead we should consider why people use bots at all, and evolve the boring PvE elements of the game to be more automated.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I think it will be cool to make some achievements for participating and also for the winners like IFBC and Classic event had.

Participate in the Gold Rush v2
Finish 1st in Experience ( Gold Rush v2 )
Finish 1st in Fort battles ( Gold Rush v2 )
etc etc etc

Or an alternative which I think would be better for the Experience hunters.For the first 3 players in the Experience category you can give to each one of them a special item + the XP potions ( sure XP potions are great , 20 potions if finish 1st is 5 levels ) but I think it's not really that much for someone to go through sitting in front of a screen pressing the mouse button 9 times every 2 minutes ( for the genuine people that don't use scripts ) .

The special items I am referring to are:

1st Place XP - [item=51461000]
2nd Place XP - [item=51462000]
3rd Place XP - [item=51463000]

@Loki
This is much better than 10 gringo riffles :))

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
They'll never be able to beat the bots, a smart one will always be undetectable, so maybe instead we should consider why people use bots at all, and evolve the boring PvE elements of the game to be more automated.
Hmmm , no , I disagree about this , then everyone will be able to automate anything without having to do anything , maybe instead of this , make an anti-script program or something that can easily detect if someone is using automated scripts OR have worlds that will held a tournament . scripts to be disabled ( I don't think this is possible though )

Imagine a tournament that requires a lot of 15s and everyone is doing them because they are automatically automated by the game , will be boring , there will be no competition..

I like the idea of having International 15s click tournaments but there should also be a big team behind the scenes closely monitoring the hardcore clickers in case of imposter clickers who are actually just using scripts.

In the end , tournaments like this show who have more free time in their hand but also there are some people that actually try hard to win. Tournaments like this should feel and should be very exhausting and hard.

PVP is DEAD

Private
I would say the easiest way how to find out who is using autoclicker is for admin to whisper player every few hours randomly ... if he doesnt respond and he is still clicking then its obvious
i m clicking jobs and not responding to players everyday because i dont want to, i dont have permision to that? :D what did you wrote now is cringe...

if you are person who have to work on your laptop you can easily sit in front of your pc 18-20 hours a day, i work in company with programating robots and my mates are 16-20 hours a day in front of pc.... you have to realize that people like that exists... om not defending autoclickers but why someone has to response to your whispering it doesent make any sense :D

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Well...not really. If it's an admin, you should answer them. it's like when they had a system against bots and once every I don't know how many hours, randomly, you have to fill in a captcha code. If you don't complete it within a certain period of time, you will be automatically banned.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
i m clicking jobs and not responding to players everyday because i dont want to, i dont have permision to that? :D what did you wrote now is cringe...

if you are person who have to work on your laptop you can easily sit in front of your pc 18-20 hours a day, i work in company with programating robots and my mates are 16-20 hours a day in front of pc.... you have to realize that people like that exists... om not defending autoclickers but why someone has to response to your whispering it doesent make any sense :D
He obviously meant if a GM/support member whispers to you. Then yes any normal person would answer to a smurf.

20 hours a day is a bit to much , 27 days with only 4 hours of sleep a day? That's hurtful to your body and brain , I like the idea of a speed being exhausting and hard but not to the point that I must suffer my own body and mental health to win at something.

16 is the most normal , above this, questions should arise.

P.s. Just my opinion please don't get offended.

P.s.2 If honestly anyone will be/is able to do 20 hours daily or even 22 , then bravo to you but I have bad news , it's bad for your mental health. If you really are/want to go through this to win some pixels at a game that will probably die in a few years, then I should quit this conversation.

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Whether there are so many moderators where everything is monitored. Is questionable. Everyone has a private life and not time every hour to be on.

And GM or GO sotten a few invisible On be. So they will not endsekt

And admin rights have only the CM