• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Let's Chat - teamwork makes the dream work!

Football

Sergeant
We can but I have one question: why?
Please, elaborate.
For example Mortician or Sheriff = and every level could give us +0,1 dmg bonus

or a new building, which give 0,05% luck / lvl

edit: a totally different idea:

what about a building for the alliances... we build it and give us bonuses per level (it has a maximum value)... and we could activate it once per day for 8 hrs. for example +30% xp bonus

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
edit: a totally different idea:

what about a building for the alliances... we build it and give us bonuses per level (it has a maximum value)... and we could activate it once per day for 8 hrs. for example +30% xp bonus
I like this , maybe an Alliance Guild or whatever, with different bonuses every like certain amount of levels.

Example:

Level 1 = No bonus , maybe 1% XP potion for a start.
Level 100 = 25% experience/25% luck/25% product drop
Level 200 = 35% experience/50% luck/50% product drop

The building should be more difficult and will need more Building points to get to high level that Church. You can choose only 1 buff per day.

dublik

Lance Corporal
1683384314869.png
To the alliance overview window you can add a new tab, where players from that alliance could build the new building (lets say, they could only build if they are located in their town, like church), founding towns of alliance could then every 24 hours activate a buff depending on the level of the building (or if you want it to become more grindy, make it so that players need to contribute products (as for travelling fair, forts), to start building & then to activate a buff).

make it have infinite levels, same as church, but lower the required labor points and XP gain, to possibly prevent low levels not be able to build it (then there comes an opportunity to create achievements for it, new ranking page etc)

if its not feasible to activate a buff for only certain players, then it could be made as a consumable item, that everyone could redeem if conditions are met (24hrs passed before last redeem etc)

there are many possibilites to implement this and the only limitation is InnoGames themselves. I bet if you let the scripting community on this, they'd give you a working prototype in no time :)... but alas, that wont happen and we can only speculate about new additions such as this, which is a shame. So much potential in this game and its being wasted every single day

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Let's see how class balancing will turn out. I expect InnoGames to balance pvp. Not just fort battles, but also the duels, all classes should have similar advantages in all forms of pvp.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I have proposed this many times, but always received a negative response. The excuse is always given by the specific class quests, and I really don't understand why it's so hard to give them up. You've done them on one class, that's enough, you won't unlock them on the new chosen class.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Well they 'have to' say that excuse instead of "we can't be bothered with the technical side of it"

Even though they could make a good money if it charged us some (reasonable amount of) nuggets..

Anthraxos

Reservist
Technical it is possible to stop the players from getting the "new class missions" if they pick a new class. But it requires way way way too much time and its not very easy. Its a standard procedure tho. For a small community of 100-150 is hard but you can do it in 1-2 week(s) (if 2 people working on this). For a larger community requires too much time.
Also i am not sure if it will break the game at some point in the future.

Football

Sergeant
Technical it is possible to stop the players from getting the "new class missions" if they pick a new class. But it requires way way way too much time and its not very easy. Its a standard procedure tho. For a small community of 100-150 is hard but you can do it in 1-2 week(s) (if 2 people working on this). For a larger community requires too much time.
Also i am not sure if it will break the game at some point in the future.
haha few line coding :D