• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Let's Chat - teamwork makes the dream work!

Football

Sergeant
Yeah and I realised it. I attacked someone who had a lot of money, I got 300k, and the 50% money bonus worth nothing.... what a joke!

Loki

The West Team
any plans for another international fort battle event? @Loki :)
I haven't heard of anything so far but after seeing the number of reactions your post has, looks like it is something that the community desires.
I'll try to see what we can do for 2023. :up:

@Loki Any news about the horses and sadles to complete the oktoberfest set?
No updates but I'm hoping we will get to see them live in 2022. Can't promise but I am hopeful.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
1670035893444.png

I found this meme on reddit. Is it available for the west or there are no tickets on the west's jira? :lol:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Are you going to delay the Christmas event/sale again?

It was on 10th december in 2019, 9th december in 2020 and 14th december in 2021...

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
Every time I look at the Rankings in my local server (.es. World 1. The """most active world"""), I see new players on Vacation Mode.

Seriously, what are we waiting for to increase the PvP rewards?

8 out of 10 player are dressed with Tolbert or Cortez. If this is going to remain as a Church Simulator, please tell us. I don't want to lose more time waiting for any good change, that may not come at all.

The game needs some incentive to keep playing, people enter, leave a 9h church queue and move to another place. Some of them not even bother to enter again. Duels, Battles and Adventures keep the game alive, but there are no incentives to play them.

Any news on PvP improvement?

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
They've been giving Gringo Weapons and Old Avatars like they were candy, to people that's new on support.
@Richard Maverick

Did this thing happen last year and you're just now noticing/mentioning it, or did gringo items are being offered for free again this year?

In an official message, InnoGames said they would no longer offer free gringo items to staff...
Anyway, they also said that the only reason they did it was because staff can't participate in contests, which is obviously false, I can give you a concrete case from my main market where an admin who not only participated in all possible contests and also participated in the speed worlds he organized, received gringo guns. Shortly after he gave up his admin duties, but kept the gringo weapons. What did InnoGames do? NOTHING. That's why I can't trust them.

Guiri

Corporal
Hi! Last year Support didn't exist, this year came a new CoMa and in November he recruited a new team. In less than a month those players received Gringo parts

Do you have that message? So I can report them?
At least he made a message justifying why all the mods should get Gringo. Those poor souls work so hard.

Unfortunately one of the problems with World 1 is that the battles are really bad because one side has far superior players and gear thus making battle balance impossible (one alliance owning 100% of the forts is never healthy). Until that balance shifts it's very likely that more and more players will quit/go on vacation mode. Since you are one of the people with Gringo and own all the forts, maybe you should look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself what YOU can do to improve the situation.

dublik

Lance Corporal
can we expect a sale of animal sets from oktoberfest? also, will you sell tolbert, owens, bull and boswell animal sets/weapon sets again? im sure players would be happy to buy them :)

DeletedUser500

It's been 3 months since you made your shitty update, the game is still not playable.
It's been longer than 3 months.

fPg8xOO.png

If anyone at @innogames would like to comment on this particular graph, I'd be very interested in reading your thoughts.

More stats
credit to Thathanka Iyothanka for these.

DeletedUser500

image.png

A huge Congratulations to The-West team for reaching 300 sets!

I've been on this incredible journey from humble beginnings, when the game had just 8 sets and functioning, award winning PvP - to now - where it's not even possible for anyone to name all of the sets in the game or tell your what they do.
From the Gentleman's set and Hernando's Sword in the beginning, to the InnoGames belt and Howdah Pistol at it's peak, to Union Set in its decline and to Gringo in its death, It's been a wild ride.

The race is now on - can the team reach 400 sets before PvP fixes are attempted, or will greed and incompetence win again?
Can we reach 10,000 skill points before PvP fixes are attempted, or will common sense and game design win for a change?
(Gringo @ 250 = 8950 skills points, before even taking AP bonus into account! and 9820 with AP!)
All I know is there's going to be no one staying tuned to find out.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
image.png

A huge Congratulations to The-West team for reaching 300 sets!

I've been on this incredible journey from humble beginnings, when the game had just 8 sets and functioning, award winning PvP - to now - where it's not even possible for anyone to name all of the sets in the game or tell your what they do.
From the Gentleman's set and Hernando's Sword in the beginning, to the InnoGames belt and Howdah Pistol at it's peak, to Union Set in its decline and to Gringo in its death, It's been a wild ride.

The race is now on - can the team reach 400 sets before PvP fixes are attempted, or will greed and incompetence win again?
Can we reach 10,000 skill points before PvP fixes are attempted, or will common sense and game design win for a change?
(Gringo @ 250 = 8950 skills points, before even taking AP bonus into account! and 9820 with AP!)
All I know is there's going to be no one staying tuned to find out.
Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z

Loki

The West Team
@lulumcnoob, thank you for the graph. :up:

If we look at this graph, the big drop for attackers came after Update 2.134 (Sep 14, 2020).
When we had "Fort Battle Formula Changes". The "Distance Penalty" and "Structure Bonuses".

Changelog 2.186 (Nov 1, 2022) brought new Fort battle changes. "We have reduced fort structure bonuses by 20%."
It looks like it had an impact but not nearly enough in comparison to what is needed.

I believe it is safe to say that the Distance Penalty is the main issue.
Correct or am I wrong? Just so I know what message/feedback to pass on to the Devs.

Artem124

Sergeant
yes and tower bouns till too op.. i was 3 blocks from st1 and i had 3 soldiers around giving me ld . when i was pure ld in pure union etc..
i missed 5 times in a row
i was as close as possible and still missed so much..
tower bouns is super op still.. give it another 20% decrease