• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.184

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
What do you do if there would be high EP? 200`000 EP or more EP drinks etc. Dahn you have quickly reached the goal of 250 level and then the jammer again begins. Okay the where new start it would be good but not from level 150

There must be a middle mass for beginners and for those from 150

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
so do you want to expedite to lvl 250 within a few months and then complain again that you reached maximum level and there are no goal anymore?

some people seem to turn in an endless, infinite circle and prefer to cry instead of enjoy!
Infinite loop or trapped in the matrix :P :njub: :up:
Most have no more patience. Better to have a prefabricated house than that with basement to attic was built up

DeletedUser500

so do you want to expedite to lvl 250 within a few months and then complain again that you reached maximum level and there are no goal anymore?

some people seem to turn in an endless, infinite circle and prefer to cry instead of enjoy!
I can't speak for everyone, because there were indeed a couple of people complaining over the last 2 years that they have ran out of church to build, but for the most part the complaints of the last 5 years have been about the imbalance in PvP, caused by incredibly excessive skill points from clothing.

That issue is now significantly worse whether we all reach level 250 or not, that part is irrelevant to the complaints but contributes massively to furthering the issues were asking them to fix.

DeletedUser500

The new jobs are good content - in isolation it would make a good update, but with a bit more attention on things to do with the new products, crafts for new high level buffs and some quests, it would be a great update.

You could hold off on the, highly controversial, level cap stuff being put on production servers for now, until its been thoroughly tested and balanced enough for the most major update this game has had in 7 years - put the jobs, the new high exp quests, and some new crafts out for now while working on fixing PvP before incrementally increasing the level cap by 10-50 levels per year.

After 2.5 years you should make it an update worthy of being called version 3.0, instead of ignoring concerns and leaving all of the PvP players unhappy.

Last edited by a moderator:

dublik

Lance Corporal

Im not saying they have to create daily quests that give 25% xp potions, nobody wants that wtf

2-5% potions every couple of days would be nice and with increased login bonus you would not be stuck at the same level for many months with no progress in sight.

Not everyone is building church 24/7, some ppl are gathering products to craft buffs, some are just waiting for the next FF. Obviously these players will not be getting anywhere close the amount of xp that church builders are getting. My point is to offer these players some alternative methods of xp gains so they are not stuck at their level for months.

pimpa1977

Private First Class
Yeah, a lot of changes for 10 years...in the last 5 years there were 0 changes.
Before you said 10 years no changes, now you saying 5 with no changes. 2 of the examples were in the last 5 years... Probably you will say now it is the last 2 years you meant... Which I kind of agree the last 2 years without any significant changes but they were working on this update.

I kind of have the sense you just disagreeing for the sake of an argument.

Honestly I am stopping to respond now, because it is not worth it.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Before you said 10 years no changes, now you saying 5 with no changes. 2 of the examples were in the last 5 years... Probably you will say now it is the last 2 years you meant... Which I kind of agree the last 2 years without any significant changes but they were working on this update.

I kind of have the sense you just disagreeing for the sake of an argument.

Honestly I am stopping to respond now, because it is not worth it.
2 Years of an update like this that it could take around 1-2 weeks maximum for a very good programmer.

2 Years of slacking is a better explanation, like I said before and many more players, PVP comes first then PVE.

If you ignore PVP you end up with tons of problems.

But hey, we have 100 new levels , 40+ new jobs , new products that cannot be used absolutely anywhere , woohoo such passion about the game we have now , my pension is calling me to buy the best farming set so I can farm Carrots all day , Fort fight? Oh a soldier with 60+k HP , no worries, Oh a dueler that made 8k crit damage , no worries , Oh adventures die in 1 round now? No worries , Oh duelers have now almost doubled the leadership? No worries , lets build church and farm.

Last edited:

DaveKing

Private
In my main world (which is one of the most active, with medium FF) the people I talked to about the update were happy about it.
Finally, it takes years to reach the max level and not just a few months.
And why should it be reached ? Several people said they were happy about it, but they won't start farming xp. They are progressing and playing as they want.

Some of them are hoping that there will be a difference between the players. Which the little ones were happy about, but the big ones were annoyed. Several years of work were pointless because someone was in the same level after 1 year and was as strong as them.

I don't worry for the update. Some people cry as always, but there won't be a huge difference between the majority of the players. And some level advantage not cause a significant difference.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Several people said they were happy about it, but they won't start farming xp. They are progressing and playing as they want
So...where is the point of the update if they do the same things like usual?
Of course they are not aware of the unbalance brought to pvp yet, but they will realize soon.

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
Hi! First of all, I like the update. Character level should not be the main thing on the game, in my opinion, but some good standard on the quality of the player

That being said, people LOVE to level up, me included, but the church should not be the main or most important mean to gain xp. InnoGames should promote PvP game play (FF, duels, and adventures). So why not increase the xp gained on those aspects? Is a relative easy update.

-FF: A nice round number would be 48k instead of 6k (x8). People would be more active, that's what we all want

-Duels. Don't like FF? No problem, by dueling you can make up to 15k exp (maybe 15k, you can formulate some similar amount). Again, people would be more active.

-Adventures: I don´t really play them much, in my local server (.es) no one wants to play. But maybe offering some other price, perhaps 3 bonds if you win, 1 if you lose, something like that, players would be interested.

The idea is not to put a 4hs/9hs church queue and close the game to do something else.

Try to hold the players in the game, invested on it

* 3D CH1EF *

Reservist
I.N.N.O has lagged so far behind I.N.N.O-vative Ideas :confused:

Years ago.. about 8.. I suggested a Duel Showdown.. with rave comments on the amount of detail I put forward... and got easily voted thru but InnoGames later (2/3yrs) on brought Adventures, which really didn't do much.. except Die (!?)

For a game we have come to love... I sure Loses a lot of players.. due to slow I.N.N.Ovation or Improvements.
I have threatened ro quit.. like many others.. but here we are.. still playing.
With this new updates.. I will agree... our Grand Kids will need to reach 250 for us :oh:
Seems the intention is to keep us oldies here till we have pegged off.

So I have decided a couple of months ago (2/3) to start my new adventure... the Western Life in 3D
It is still in design mode (beta) .. hopefully playable/releasing Dec 22... and I won't share links here for obvious reasons
FF's are already playable.. Duelling programming to start soon.. later add other stuff - by early next year.. BOOM.

Anyway.. to my point .. if InnoGames does not ramp up with better ideas (people move on) and little/no advertising.. (they don't join).
Creating new worlds all the time is not the solution (I can fit All EN worlds into my 3D game.
At a stretch.. even all other countries as well.. with a little tweaking & help... (includes auto translate)
I enjoy my friends on The West.. and we will carry on.. on both the 2D version as well as the 3D

I really hope InnoGames pulls something out of the Bag soon.. or these ideas appeal to current players
But I for one.. will be push on with both... growing the game.. creating things InnoGames lacks in...
.. and hopefully I can promote The West we have come to love 13/14 years on... at the same time.

Niklas81

Private First Class
hi yes i found out when world 4 start on net ty can some1 tell me what of the new jobs is the new lto job ty

Niklas81

Private First Class
hi i have played this game from 14/11-2008 then it was hard but fun to lvl up. i think lvl 250 is okej but the xp need is way to much 1,3 bilj i have not seein the new quest just lvl 39 on beta will we get quest that drop xp potion i got like 2 xp potion on event 226.
points i have not seein the new quest . but if we dont get like 1500 xp / h doing a job of the ones + the reward gives like 2000 xp so 1 h total job quest gives like 3 4 k xp and if quest ask you do 20 h of a job gives the xp so when we split it down to as 1 h jobs give 3 4 k a h i think most will quiet the game or just do the old stuff agin

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
My Angus McGuffin doesn't like me anymore :njub: He doesn't get my drinks anymore because I need to level up :njub:

I hope that InnoGame gives us time to test and not start the big update too early on other worlds

And what about the old hands who have been actively involved since 2008/2009/2010? Is it the medal?