• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

ingame Cloth Calc for version 1.34 (tw-db.info)

DeletedUser

nice job on update.
it works ok, just not very useful for w3.beta ATM.

it still uses +50 LP for greenhorn set, which was changed to +25LP

DeletedUser

nice job on update.
it works ok, just not very useful for w3.beta ATM.

it still uses +50 LP for greenhorn set, which was changed to +25LP

we can't simply change that, because this base is also used for the calc on regular worlds. We are working on a split of the sources, but this is also realy timeconsuming, so please stand by :)

DeletedUser

plz the calculator is good, but some players need to learn how to write english first, and them learn how to play the west without the calculator

by the way excelent job with the new calc and keep the good working on it, but you need to add some things for local forum, like in previous verson of tw-pro

DeletedUser

plz the calculator is good, but some players need to learn how to write english first, and them learn how to play the west without the calculator

by the way excelent job with the new calc and keep the good working on it, but you need to add some things for local forum, like in previous verson of tw-pro

agree with you :D it enters in conflict with tw-pro's colorME,

DeletedUser

yes,one thing that I want see is the emoticons on Local Forum. It's desappeared :(

And I agree with lordi and cromio. ColorMe is inters in conflict with cloth calc... :(

DeletedUser

And I agree with lordi and cromio. ColorMe is inters in conflict with cloth calc... :(

..have you tried to disable the chat enhancements in the tw-db / cloth calc settings?
Perhaps it works then alongside ColorMe... just a guess.

DeletedUser

..have you tried to disable the chat enhancements in the tw-db / cloth calc settings?
Perhaps it works then alongside ColorMe... just a guess.
It works. that you say,works ^^

thanks.

DeletedUser380

The import script might not work for some of you on beta, this is caused by a bug in the Quest Book, which is necessary for a correct import. I'm currently not planning to disable importing quests on beta (so that the rest of the import will finish), hoping the bug will be fixed soon.

For devs, should they notice it here first: my full bug report was submitted on Alamogordo, a few minutes ago.

DeletedUser

Clothcalc needs update!

On 2.0 Enewetak doesn't clothcalc agree with reality. There have been some changes in labourpoints for jobs.
When clothcalc says i can do them, in reality i can't.
I'm hoping this can be fixed soon, because on other worlds I simply love clothcalc!

DeletedUser

I sorted my jobs on money today, and the calc said silver mining with $615 is my best job. But in reality the job only gives me around $200. I checked a few more jobs and the calc gives wrong numbers for all of them.

DeletedUser

The script is no more working after this afternoon update (rev 19978)

DeletedUser

We finally welcomed the "NewCharacter" and changed its name to "Character". That might be the source of the error.

DeletedUser

Clothcalc disappeared...

My clothcalc disappeared totally on Enewetak!
What can I do to get it back?

DeletedUser

The script is no more working after this afternoon update (rev 19978)
and
My clothcalc disappeared totally on Enewetak!
What can I do to get it back?

=>
We finally welcomed the "NewCharacter" and changed its name to "Character". That might be the source of the error.

That's the source of the error.
If you replace all occurances of "NewCharacter" with "Character" (without the double quotes, of course) in the script (*), it seems to be fine again.

(*) In Greasemonkey, I think you can edit the script directly somwhere from the GM menu;
In Chrome/Iron, you'll have to locate your profiles directory (google for that), and edit the right script.js file (find the right folder/ID from the Chorme Extensions tab with developer mode enabled). After that, close & reopen Chrome (or disable & enable the script again from the extensions tab).

Or just wait until Scooby/Petee release a hot fix ;)

/edit: Ummm.. the Importer doesn't seem to work now... (Error [german version] "Um das Skript benutzen zu können, musst du in The West eingeloggt sein...") - but that's another script (on the TW-DB server). Let's hope for some professional help ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tried it too, but no result. I get the calculator button, with no result

DeletedUser380

Import is now compatible again. ClothCalc will have a new release soon (probably today, hard to tell) with this thing fixed and also some more features/bugfixes.

Do you by any chance know about any other JS objects to be renamed or backend stuff to be changed, that might affect our tools? Thanks.

DeletedUser

Import is now compatible again. ClothCalc will have a new release soon (probably today, hard to tell) with this thing fixed and also some more features/bugfixes.

Do you by any chance know about any other JS objects to be renamed or backend stuff to be changed, that might affect our tools? Thanks.

Eh ... nope. Sorry. The Character Change was just a no-brainer that def. will affect userscripts.

DeletedUser

@Petee/Scoobydoo: Just a little cosmetic thing: The iframe of the Importer (TW 2.x) is partially overlapping the info line at the bottom (.:powered by tw-db team:. ..) and therefore only the lower part of .:tw-db.info:. is clickable as a hyperlink.

DeletedUser380

@Petee/Scoobydoo: Just a little cosmetic thing: The iframe of the Importer (TW 2.x) is partially overlapping the info line at the bottom (.:powered by tw-db team:. ..) and therefore only the lower part of .:tw-db.info:. is clickable as a hyperlink.
Thanks, fixed.

DeletedUser

Still not working, even after removing old scripts, deleting firefox cache and reinstalling the script again
The import window contains nothing now, and the clothcalc button is not shown