• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

ingame Cloth Calc for version 1.34 (tw-db.info)

DeletedUser380

The feature was recreated for The West 2 by scoobydoo only. :) Also, it should be mentioned that the feature was only allowed to open the job's window and will only provide the player with the ability to start the job from the ClothCalc window if automation is enabled, so that it doesn't replace the PA feature in the Work window.

DeletedUser380

#############################################

TW-DB has been updated, the website can now work in two modes. The switch button is located here:

CD0Rv.jpg

(The button is quite hardly visible right now, we will replace it with a better one soon.)

The switch works like selecting a language. You can currently choose between displaying original TW-DB content related to 1.36, or to display new content adjusted for game version 2.01.

Enjoy!

Adjusted features mainly include:
  • Quests
  • Quest position locator
  • Inventory
  • Jobs
  • Recipes
  • Calculator
  • Alliance map and Shops

Please report bugs you find here: http://tw-db.info/?strana=contact. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Click the tw-db.info button (compass icon) and find a small button with two arrows in a circle that says reset local Storage.

By using the reset local storage option I can no more save settings, all are set to default and cannot change them anymore

DeletedUser

By using the reset local storage option I can no more save settings, all are set to default and cannot change them anymore

A reset to defaults is intended - what else could "reset ..." stand for? :D
Normally, after the reset, the game reloads, and you can adjust your settings again.
Worked fine for me - just tested it - in Chrome v22 (latest);

...did you click on "Save" after readjusting your settings?
If yes - which browser are you using?

DeletedUser

A reset to defaults is intended - what else could "reset ..." stand for? :D
Normally, after the reset, the game reloads, and you can adjust your settings again.
Worked fine for me - just tested it - in Chrome v22 (latest);

...did you click on "Save" after readjusting your settings?
If yes - which browser are you using?

Yes, I tried to change the settings, and when clicking on the save button nothing happens, and the settings remain in the default status. So I can no more change settings, even after logging off and on again.

DeletedUser

@Afusiw: Then one of my questions still remains:

Which Browser are you using?
Is it up-to-date? (And is Greasemonkey up-to-date, if applicable..?)

DeletedUser

Now it works better since the latest update of the script (v. 0.2 rev. 52)

DeletedUser2890

I briefly saw the gold and silver job indicator ?? (it only showed gold and silver jobs in the county where i was working) ??
What happend ??

DeletedUser

Why have you removed the salary's jobs in the choice possibilities ?

It was really useful. :(

DeletedUser380

Why have you removed the salary's jobs in the choice possibilities ?

It was really useful. :(
The wages that used to be displayed by ClothCalc were incorrect anyway, so we removed the option to avoid confusing players (those numbers are still present on TW-DB). I (and as far as I know, scoobydoo too) have been trying to break the wages formula for hours, using large data sets obtained via scripting and using advanced analytic methods. But it seems like the formula is just too complex to be found without a huge bucket of luck. The other formulas for rewards and danger were either quite simple or didn't change after 2.0. We even tried to ask InnoGames for the formula, but they ultimately decided to keep the formula secret.
Soon I will try to break it once more again, if that doesn't work out, I'll try to get a good approximation function. In either case the feature will be back soon.

DeletedUser

Again no clothcalc icons after the update of this afternoon (rev 20743 - 2012/11/21 - 12:55:03)
I'm using the latest versions of Firefox and Greasemonkey

DeletedUser

Again no clothcalc icons after the update of this afternoon (rev 20743 - 2012/11/21 - 12:55:03)
I'm using the latest versions of Firefox and Greasemonkey

I use FF & GM too.. let's wait for an update of clothcalc...

I don't like the graphism of the new mini-map :mad: