• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Day 2023 Sets - Feedback

They will do lazy class changes you literally ruined the only chance we got in five years of nothing... And really there were some bad but also some good with the update but there was no reason to be so negative... Now back to zero

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Mister Loki said InnoGame is on vacation! And at Event there was never an update! (Only in emergencies) About 1 or 2 weeks then you know more. Then the set can also be sold

TadschMahal

Sergeant
Mister Loki said InnoGame is on vacation! And at Event there was never an update! (Only in emergencies) About 1 or 2 weeks then you know more. Then the set can also be sold
Sure he said that but another CM already told us that the developers are back this week... and even here they told us theyll be back with the next update cycle which would be today...but who would have thought that is was a lie hahah...And the update has nothing to do with the event...

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Sure he said that but another CM already told us that the developers are back this week... and even here they told us theyll be back with the next update cycle which would be today...but who would have thought that is was a lie hahah...And the update has nothing to do with the event...

Our update day is usually Monday, but not always, so please be patient.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I said that in passing. That is not always asked when you can sell a set ;)

Oh, I didn't know what your CM said in your world.

Loki

The West Team
Mister Loki said InnoGame is on vacation!
shaq-im-back.gif

what happens with the new weapons in the new sets?
can we have some spoilers for them?
As soon as I get some info, I'll share it.

Dagon96

Reservist
The guns look prety bad. I will most likely not spend my nuggets on them on any of the worls on the romanian server nor here on alamogordo. I hate the new marketing strategy even more than before. With all those incomplete sets that InnoGames makes and just add the missing items with lots of nuggets feels very predatorial. Oh well.
At least give us again the set with lots of exp and product drop chanse with french name :)

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I think John Sousa's weapons are ok. Not great, not terrible, if you don't have a high upgrade for Captain's or Phoebe's weapons, John Sousa's are fine.

This is the feedback I sent a while ago:
  • Polly Copper' weapons are designed more for defense, as for offense they are far below the Jaguar's or Perry's. They are similar in stats to Lucky Clover's weapons, even a little weaker, Lucky having the higher shooting and slightly higher tactics, aiming and dodging being similar. Polly Copper's weapons have higher damage, but that's not enough. You'd have to buff almost all bonuses to be useful. Personally, I'd add at least 0.1 x lvl to all skills, maybe even more to tactics/dodging.
  • John Sousa's guns are well made. Sector damage could be 70, same as the Captain's weapons. But that's it.
  • Independence weapons have bonuses too similar to Colombia's. I understand that increasing xp would make Western Friday weapons useless, but 10% extra money could be added.