• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event sets

sebastiankel

Reservist
Free set =product drop rate + labor point (like a skeleton set but without the money bonus. )
1. set = (better john bull set + exp) or (better john astor set + exp)
2. set = (for Work as a Train Mechanic job + money and luck)
3. set = A set that gives experience and work points with all its parts. Better than the experience we received piece by piece. Better than comte and colombia set in terms of experience and labor points. The best set ever that gives only experience and labor points
event set = skills for ff and much experience

I only have one wish: experience and work set. really a lot of experience

Any update on the sets? I have almost 2k bonds i want to know if its worth spending any on the next event

Also its better not to release product drop sets as they usually cause reduction on market prices on old worlds

Emma Swan

Corporal
Any update on the sets? I have almost 2k bonds i want to know if its worth spending any on the next event

Also its better not to release product drop sets as they usually cause reduction on market prices on old worlds
Waupees clothes from town shops are way better than this set so. I say spin for free for bonds for upcoming events bags of eggs, rockets, pretzels etc... Dont waste your bonds on this set. Unless you are poor and need 10k 50k :D or buffs that run out quickly. My personal opinion.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
make the free set an overall set
and the 3 you have to click for specialized sets for those new jobs
just like the last xmas set for archeo
add some luck or other bonus on top