• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event sets

Henry Walker NPC

The West Team
Dear beta community!

We would like to ask you, our beta players which sets would you like to see during Easter Event. As every year you will be able to win 5 sets:
  • One set for reaching certain number of won duels
  • Three sets from the lottery
  • One set for the event winner.
What are you desired bonuses? What would you like to see there?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
In my opinion there are enough sets for any activity in this game. Maybe too many. Before I can propose anything, I would like to mention that there is a big imbalance in PvP, one being caused by the outdated formulas for fort damage and adventure hit/dodge chances (especially the penalty given by HP in adventures, there should be no such thing in 2024). The 2nd unbalancing factor is given by character classes that are not balanced. The adventurer bonus to fort is useless, often even counterproductive, you can't tank because your teammates are being KO because your own bonus. In duel the soldier has 2 bonuses, both OP, the tactics bonus should be removed completely, it's already very hard to break someone's tactics even without the soldier bonus, with this bonus it's effectively impossible, and that comes with double HP. Replace the tactical bonus with a PvE bonus (extra money on jobs and duels, more regeneration or whatever). Maybe an adventurer's bonus for adventures? Wouldn't be bad.

As for sets, the only set I would see useful would be one with HP, hiding, leadership, dodging, resistance and flat defense, a replacement for Bull.

Emma Swan

Corporal
Honestly, before I write down my ideas, I have some questions. Without them its pointless to create new sets. It will be the same.....

1. Are you going to bring back resistance in FF?
2. Are you going to change formula for FF?
3. Are you going to change character bonuses?
4. Are you going to lower down % for crit rate?
5. will RNG be less important, speaking for FF and duels as well?
6. ARE YOU GOING TO LISTEN?

Emma Swan

Corporal
If you are going to:
Fix resistance in FF
Fix high randomness of RNG in FF and Duels
Remove Soldiers tactic bonus in duels
Lower down crit range
Replace ghosting for adventurer with bonus 15%/30% bonus dodge during FF

then I suggest:[remember its in game after changes done above]. Each set doesnt matter what set for PvP it is, must give us at least 65% XP only from clothes.

Set 1.
New Bull, we need it desperately in any way. More HP, More defence bonus, and more leadership! It must be biiiig upgrade from BULL. Not what have you down with Leavenworth from Cortina, it was a joke. Bull needs to have in FF high buff in resistance. Bonus Def must be sector bonus.

Set 2.
New Astor, after changes above, Astor will be required. / Basset 2.0 but every bonus def must be sector bonus. It can also have resistance sector bonus. That way it wont be useless as Basset.

Set 3.
Dueling set, Bounty 2.0 but really upgraded on high level. / New jaguar. And I mean new jaguar.

If changes are made and these sets released, than you can release in next event pretty well balanced sets against them. InnoGames should also focus on PvP sets and forget for 6 months about PvE sets. No church, no drop, no speed, the only exeption is XP set. We are aiming for level 250, after level 180 you wanna cry. But that topic is for another day, where XP must be change little based on your level.

But as usual, there is a high change that nothing will be done. If yes, that I would be really surprised and happy.

Guiri

Corporal
Give a speed set as the free set. For the three sets I would have:
1. Upgraded John Bull
2. Upgraded John McCanles
3. A job set for one of the new jobs

Koxx

Reservist
1. Set like Gibson or Holiday set but for Trading, over 300% in total Luck, % Money and nice would be % Product Drop Rate.
2. New set for drop rate.
3. Regeneration Set.
4. Set like Union Officer.

And for free put whatever always are weak.

naveenstuns

Reservist
In new world, due to release of Mictecacihuatl's set so early in DoTD church levels shot up so early that even decent levelled people struggle to get LP for church nowadays. We will definitely need a new church set by easter.

Sets from loterry
1)Duel set: equally high in toughness and reflex and some aiming without any tactics or appearance. Also to have bonuses in travel speed and money not xp

2)Farm set: a luck set good for some new jobs

3)Regen set: with high tactics horseback riding and vigor/shooting

luvBB

Private
Replacement of John Bull for tanks (add XP bonus too)
Replacement of John Astor for damagers (add XP bonus too)
I would say a set for duel & or adventures ... but first you need to cut off the tactics of soldiers and refreshing adventures.
Event weapons ... I'd go for 100% drop rate bonus (ofc those can give some labour points, money, xp too).

Emma Swan

Corporal
I would personally make event winner set weapons for FF but really good ones again, starting with great dmg. Or, if bored, make some horseset to bring fresh air into this boring events. Once again, push that PvP over PvE.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
These are my wishes.

1.) #448
2.) #459 There was nothing to criticize except at 459 speed :njub:

The old formula for ABT. That he is back to where he always is at Fort Fights.

Doogee

Reservist
Replacement of Bull for tanks (add XP bonus too) - attack
Replacement of Astor for damagers (add XP bonus too) - defence
Set for Job - Robbing a Gun Salesman or Robbing a Gold Digger

Free set - regeneration

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
It's also time to give the fortress battles a few ranks 5 star general honorary rank for those registered in 2008 April - April 2010. Old The West worlds called classics.

Rank (48).gif 5 Star Honorary Rank April 2008 – April 2010
Rank (44).gif 4 Star stays
Rank (41).gif 3 Star city bike
Rank (38).gif 2 Star federal city founder
Rank (35).gif 1 Star federal city bike
Rank(51).png 1 Lieutenant Colonel Fort Combat Leadership
Rank(52).png 2 Major Fort Combat Leadership

Henry Walker NPC

The West Team
Thank you for all current suggestions. You can still add new or comment on existing if you like them. As always we will prepare a special topic with only sets. I can tell you that this will happen soon.

Emma Swan

Corporal
Thank you for all current suggestions. You can still add new or comment on existing if you like them. As always we will prepare a special topic with only sets. I can tell you that this will happen soon.
By ¨I can tell that this will happen soon¨ you mean opening special topic or changes in game or sets? I think its time to play fair game and stop giving empty hopes?

kilaritul

Private
Mr Henry you should think about some changes in class changes..... we really need some changes , ofc you can add new sets too,
i hope at next IFBC4 players will protest and choose only duelists/workers maybe then you will change something... but most players are like sheeps , even they are hundreds and wolf is one they still obey..... have a good day