• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event sets

Henry Walker NPC

The West Team
Mr Henry you should think about some changes in class changes..... we really need some changes , ofc you can add new sets too,
i hope at next IFBC4 players will protest and choose only duelists/workers maybe then you will change something... but most players are like sheeps , even they are hundreds and wolf is one they still obey..... have a good day

I can't promise anything about character classes changes. I would be wrong saying yes or no to any of your ideas, or just saying if and/or when we will change character classes.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I can't promise anything about character classes changes. I would be wrong saying yes or no to any of your ideas, or just saying if and/or when we will change character classes.
A better answer would've been:

InnoGames is to stubborn to understand and when getting heavily criticized they will not continue something important that they started. It's totally different on sets and events though, even if you give proper feedback they will brush it off and release whatever they want. Could've been done with Class changes but they know that if they indeed published those changes a heavier backlash would've happened.

Serious question about HQ: How about trying one more time? How about actually listening to the players who actually play the game and know what's better for each class or what could be better for a class. It's obvious that if someone doesn't know a single thing about the game and still thinks that this game is on 2008 then for sure the changes and ideas would be pretty bad.

alexone21

Reservist
Hello,
  • Three sets from the lottery - I want to see at least one set for duel who want to play with vigor, resistance/reflex to receive minimum damage per hit and a set for battle forts with leadership, hiding, setting traps, and health points.
  • One set for the event winner - I want to see a set like https://tw-calc.net/sets/set_4july_2015_weapon_ranking_winner with this shine. And the bonuses I propose to be for a duel set(vigor, tactics, appearance, aiming, dodging or for a fort set( leadership, hiding, setting traps, health points).
Thank you!

Emma Swan

Corporal
They are postponing important things and changes.

Releasing sets that could be helpful but are not because of not willing to change basic game things. Like painting rotting tomato with red trying to hold it together when eventually tomato seeds start to germinate, grow creating 100 other tomatoes that are not under controle. So or you start picking them and removing, or you are gonna add everytime compost for another tomatoes. Basically what will happen is that you will be short with compost for many tomatoes and whole garden will take over and you will become useless owner.

I used tomato as example, hope in Germany they do eat tomatoes and will understand my Lana Del Rey poem style comment lol :D Basically you have time weeks before event to fix things we are reffering to for years. DONT PUT RED ON US, WE ARE NOT ROTTING TOMATOES. :) We are fresh asparagus coming every year stronger and stronger.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Hello,
  • Three sets from the lottery - I want to see at least one set for duel who want to play with vigor, resistance/reflex to receive minimum damage per hit and a set for battle forts with leadership, hiding, setting traps, and health points.
  • One set for the event winner - I want to see a set like https://tw-calc.net/sets/set_4july_2015_weapon_ranking_winner with this shine. And the bonuses I propose to be for a duel set(vigor, tactics, appearance, aiming, dodging or for a fort set( leadership, hiding, setting traps, health points).
Thank you!
What do you want with the Wild Bills collection? It is neither sellable nor refinable nor is it a nugget sale %. It's a winning set,where the best won

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
This weapon set is nothing! It just doesn't have attribute points anymore! I also wanted to win and gave it my all at an event and got Nugget kicked out and didn't even win. I was angry and cursed a few rounds. Told me a few. These weapons are not for fighting! For collecting yes rest no.

Strength +0.1 Agility +0.12 Dexterity +0.12 Charisma +0.12
Experience for work, duels and battles +15% Earnings from work and duels 15% Increased chance of luck 15% Multiplayer Defense +5 Multiplayer Attack +5 Resistance (Fort Combat Bonus) +30 Damage (Fort sector bonus) +30 Work points on all work +150

Then this weapon set is a much better Wild West decorated weapon set. This has Strength, Agility, Dexterity, Charisma, Dodge, Hide, Aim, Trap and Leadership.

Multiplayer Defense +6.5
Multiplayer Attack +6.2
Resistance (Fort Combat Bonus) +35.3
Damage (Fort Combat Sector Bonus) +35.3

My duel set Mr Henry

Hat: 0.6thoughness + 0.4aiming +5% money
Scarf: 0.6reflex + 0.4health +5% money
Body: 0.55thoughness + 0.55reflex + 0.5aiming + 0.25health +5% speed
Pants: 0.5thoughness + 0.5reflex + 0.55aiming +5% speed
Belt: 0.5thoughness + 0.5reflex + 0.4aiming +0.2 health +5%money
Shoes: 0.5thoughness + 0.5reflex + 0.45 aiming +5% speed

Duelling weapon 10-20 dmg +1.2 per level +7% money