• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2024 Sets - Feedback

Mullet

Reservist
I partly agree with Sebas´s suggestion. But:

Free set: I would personally like to see free set to be an exp set-> simillar to colombia, good stats, quite a lot of xp. Why as a free set? It is much accesible for low level players, therefore they can catch up, which in turn will compell them to spend money on nuggets later down the road.

Set 1: Upgraded John Bull-> Tanks desperately need attacking weapons and given the recent upgrades do defense (Leaven) and Astor being newer set (although not having commonly accesible animal + yield, but with decent options for replacement), in my honest opionion, Bull upgrade is long overdue and we need it ASAP, especially now, when the weapons will be dropping.

Set 2: Work set: small amount of XP, decent speed, decent LP, stats focused on 150+ jobs -> with the combination of free set, there could be a synergy to include certain 15s 150+ jobs for lower levels (not too low, let´s see 100+)-> Players would be compelled not to be stacked in the middle, just rotating 4-6 jobs and they would have to calculate the most efficient route to accumulate as much XP as possible. // Alternative: Duel set: Hardcore shooting and appearence,, above average HP (so duellers don´t necessarily have to use alternative hat), small amount of aiming, average amount of dodging. A way to partly counter stacked up Soldier in tactics set.

Set 3: Regen set: If we don´t count Claiborne, which was a free set last year, then it´s also a long overdue set (I think Santa was the last decent one). Lots of HP, lots of regen, tactics and dodging (a decent amount). Why? The first two parts are quite logical, you cannot have a regen set without a mountain of HP and regen. Tactics and dodging-> as a counter for oppurtunist duellers, who farm stats on people, that weren´t able to log on last 6-8 hours. A decent dueller will still be able to overcome it and farm their stats, but those a little "simpler" ones would get punished.

To sum up: I thing that Sets 1 and 3 are needed the most. It´s been a long time since we recieved their predecessors and overall it would help the game quite a bit. Especially tank set with weapons for attack. In regards of Set 2 and Free set-> I would really like to see some synergy between sets, which could create a new unique way to approach the game. I can see, why someone would protest this idea, that´s why I included an alternative. I would leave John Astor upgrade for Independence day (most of the dmg use other weapons such as Murrieta or Captain i.e., so the weapons are not needed as much AND they would benefit from strictly defense animal + yield). We´ve recieved drop rate sets, church sets etc. recently, so I don´t see a point to stack on them.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
How many times do you see the EL Gringo set complete in a fortress fight? I never except just the gun. And I'm doing more damage to the EL gringo than he is to me. On Beta I rarely look :njub: but my worlds I often check what kind of set that person has! Most people only take weapons and not their clothes. And why do I care about the speed world? What is on the event world does not belong to normal worlds!!!

Niklas81

Private First Class
hi set 2 is reg set right ? but basic zero boost on reg from what santa billy gives right or do i see wrong ? and rest of stats in set 2 i dont bother its just reg i is looking on .

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
About the 3rd set, the design simply doesn't work anymore. The overall damage is way too high for resistence to work. Especially very low values like these. Since the maximum level was increased, damagers' damage has increased tremendously and since you changed the resistance formula, the tanks ignore the secondary resistance (the one from the items), so such a set is completely useless. I keep saying that the formulas for damage, sector damage and resistance must be changed, but in vain.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
About the 3rd set, the design simply doesn't work anymore. The overall damage is way too high for resistence to work. Especially very low values like these. Since the maximum level was increased, damagers' damage has increased tremendously and since you changed the resistance formula, the tanks ignore the secondary resistance (the one from the items), so such a set is completely useless. I keep saying that the formulas for damage, sector damage and resistance must be changed, but in vain.
I am very curious to see what they will decide to do with Set3

Emma Swan

Corporal
I am very curious to see what they will decide to do with Set3
I bet my lovely butt they will directly create New John Astor. Or they leave it, they like to do it either way, the important thing is to do it without thinking and using logic :D

BTW, its difficult to do sets now, because they were sleeping for over 4 years on game problems, not willing to change and fix things and now they dont know what to do... Simple explanation why they create nonsenses, they dont understand this game as we can see...

alexone21

Reservist
I am curious about what looks like the winner weapons set and if they have that shiny like Tribal Artefacts or Wild Bill weapons.

alexone21

Reservist
I would like to see a set like Charlie Siringo with a Fort Battle Sector bonus that can be upgraded. NO FREE SET.
Because Union Officer will never be again in SHOP, but other players have it and use it. And this set gives for clothes +60 damage fort battle sector bonus and weapons +110 damage fort battle sector bonus (A lot of DAMAGE for those who wear it)

Emma Swan

Corporal
I would like to see a set like Charlie Siringo with a Fort Battle Sector bonus that can be upgraded. NO FREE SET.
Because Union Officer will never be again in SHOP, but other players have it and use it. And this set gives for clothes +60 damage fort battle sector bonus and weapons +110 damage fort battle sector bonus (A lot of DAMAGE for those who wear it)
Siring gives too much hp, meaning you are no able to do high dmg anyway. Union is actually problem why some servers cant be migrated or merged. Because some servers have Union upgraded on 3 or just basic is even enough, and some dont. Meaning, forget you will migrate to server with union if yours didnt have that option. And basically what they had to do is releasing high resistance tank sets and union would not be that overpowered, but go, explain it to them. What they have done? Right opposite, they let resistance go because its probably not important. I think its time to release too OP nugget Tank set, so that Union will be regulas set as sousa for example, gap will be filled between too strong and just strong, than they can merge some servers into one and they this game can die because even after that they will ask us for sets suggestions, do right opposite and deny that they are useless as always.

I consider this as InnoGames karma and seems like they cant handle their karma even at its beginning stage lol. Too bad we have to suffer with them as well -_- [here you can hear mic dropped :D] At this point I can start my business creating InnoGames GAMES meme :D

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-01 16.02.43.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-01 16.02.43.png
    256.3 KB · Views: 21

alexone21

Reservist
You are right @Emma Swan. tanks have a disadvantage against duelists who have Union Officer. Well, when you get a 6k criticism like that from a duelist...... you love it more, you would leave this game very balanced.

What's cool, like you said, is that no one listens to what we say, they don't listen to our opinion, and they do it themselves, how do they want to go out